PDA

View Full Version : Healer/astral travel/visions/spirits!! Help

missmindiloo
24-04-2013, 11:42 AM
Hey everyone,

I'm new to this site and wanted to share my experiences with you all :hug2:

My mam has always said that I have been "different" from a young age - highly sensitive and always being there for everyone in times of crisis. When I was 8/9, my mam had a miscarriage - she said, to her, it was like I was a part of her and went through the same emotional feelings that she felt she could not relate to anyone else, yet me a 9 y.o felt everything and I could sympathise with her.

For several years, I was very sick and out of no where, I began to see spirits in my bedroom, I would wake up speaking to them. Upon waking, I immediately stopped as I was so freaked out. This has happened on numerous occasions. I would wake up most mornings absolutely shattered (not sure if I'm travelling or talking to spirits in my sleep) Another night, as I lay in bed, I could see and feel massive hands - like 3 hands stuck together to form one hand and they went under my chin as if to lift me up.

I constantly feel, like there is someone with me or around me no matter where I am or what I am doing.

Recently, I've been seeing orbs in my room, then my sister seen them and seen a man(spirit) standing at the end of her bed. ( Her bed is on the floor underneath me) I seen the orbs at the exact same time as her but she got the spirit after the orbs. I said a few prayers in the house and blessed it with holy water and asked the spirits to come with me, as I was going away for a few days. That night while away, I was woken up at the same time - I was told a girls name, I then got the word "rape" and then seen 2 images of her lying there. My sister knew of this girl! Luckily, as far as I know she wasn't raped but maybe what happened to me prevented it from happening!?

The last few nights as I am lying awake, I see colours as my eyes are closed, then I feel that I am being dragged out of my body through my head. I can still feel myself breathing but I feel kinda calm but my heart is racing - once I open my eyes I am back into my body. Some days, I feel completely separated from my body and I feel like I flip in and out! What's that all about!?

I recently, think of people then all of a sudden they get in contact, is this telepathy?

Finally, I think I may be a healer. I work as a massage therapist and people instantly say that I am different. I am immediately drawn to a specific area on a person whether they think its a problem or not, my hands heat up an awful lot. Some people say its a comforting feeling, like a hot water bottle but they leave and feel so much better

If anyone can shed any light on this, I would be so so grateful as I feel like a wee lost sheep at the mo!! xxxx :hug2:

Free_Spirit1983
24-04-2013, 12:01 PM
First of all "you're mam" - You must be a northerner too :)

I don't have any definitive answers for you but I know a few people who also see spirits of the dead, one of the people began seeing them at birth and the other after going through training as a shamanic practitioner..

I think some people are just naturally more sensitive to energies, the veil may be thinner for you for whatever reason.

Also what you said about your hands heating up, you definitely sound like you have a gift. I believe everyone has this gift but some poeple find it easier than others.

It also may feel like your lost but the fact that your asking questions and exploring possibilities means that you're open to receive answers. Don't forget everything is always exactly as it should be, the universe conspires for us, to teach us, to help us grow.

Be with it and explore and I wish you all the best on your path :)

Out_of_Here
24-04-2013, 12:21 PM
Dragging out of your body is usually a prelude for Mental Plane experience. That's where God resides. It's kind of scary at first when you don't expect. Your Spirit Guides have to cleanse your aura and they drag negative parts out of you. If you have too many such parts, the whole astral body can follow. The lest negativity you have, the easier dragging is felt. You should feel very good after that, kind of calm and relaxed as if your brain is transparent. On the other hand, if you struggle with dragging in attempt to suppress or restrict it, you will have a sever headache for some time, maybe, some days. Well, as far as I can tell, in your situation there's nothing to worry about.