PDA

View Full Version : Scrying

Dgkswaag
22-04-2013, 11:47 PM
So I have recently created a scrying mirror with the intent of good and well being. Basically I focused on positive energy when I made it.

My question is when starting and staring at it what do I need to do? Any insight or stories would be great :>

jaydonc
02-05-2013, 05:10 AM
This is great initiative by you, good work!

Dgkswaag
02-05-2013, 03:12 PM
Thank you :)

Niebla0007
05-05-2013, 11:20 PM
The Grandmother of my Grandma had one which she also used as a portal for casting curses.
I have never been keen on their use.
I was haunted by a malignant horned entity through mirrors when I was very young whenever I slept near any mirror,
so can't help you there with your use of it, sorry.
However, I don't mind the idea of scrying through water,
where droplets from a lit candle is use on the water of a basin
which is mainly used to look at some omens,
and orientering oneself/finding one's way.
:smile: Of course, with this, I won't dismiss that one can always get creative in helping shape up something desired.

Dgkswaag
05-05-2013, 11:33 PM
Hmm good to know thank you

vision
19-05-2013, 05:49 PM
About a month ago I attended a brief workshop on scrying. After that, I
decided mirror scrying was not for me. There are a lot safer portals into the
unknown. The teacher emphasized protection of self & white-lighting the
mirror before using as it pulls dark & light spirits into it. The main thing
that got to me was if you don't shut down the mirror after use these spirits
can come into your living space & create havoc. Since I can be absent-minded at times, I didn't feel like taking the risk.

By the way, this teacher is known for the ability to clear people & homes of negative spirits. Try to find a scrying teacher w/a solid reputation before
fooling around w/this anymore. Good luck.

Dgkswaag
20-05-2013, 01:55 PM
Yeah I have noticed since I tried it that it is just a gateway of energy. I've only used it twice but each time was unsuccessful. But I still feel the energy that comes from it.
Thanks for the insight.

molly775
18-06-2013, 01:47 AM
Scrying. These mirrors, and crystal balls, pendullums have no power to themselves.....its just a tool so that we can communicate with the spirit world. Whether trance state, hypnotizing or scrying, one needs to come to it 'empty'.