PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Other Members

Rumar
22-10-2010, 07:27 PM
Very complex trick here, but when you have the hang of astral projecting into other realities, you will be able to do this without even thinking. Some newbies were found being able to visit other members by accident (members who haven't been on in MONTHS).

By knowing of time lines, chronological exploration (kinda like time travel but not at the same time), and more you will be able to do this while they're offline, so keep it more for those who have the hang of APing, however for now, let's check out people who are online AT THE MOMENT, the best and easiest way to visit another member is through a personal connection with them, chat rooms, private messages, instant messages, and e-mails also help dramatically because it's more of a focus point.

You can also do with threads, you see that green light icon and BAM you shoot yourself through the monitor and visualize the internet like a worm hole (which you tend to create with no effort whatsoever like teleportation but with "physical" end zones) and you'll come out of their monitor. I have visited someone last night (night for them, evening for me) using my avatar character as a body and spoke with them. HOWEVER, I don't know if they'll remember it, it could come out as a "black out" for them and just not going to come up. But hopefully they're experienced enough to have very rare black outs and be able to remember what I said and did last night.

-Black out: My term for those moments where your consciousness doesn't absorb the information and is stored in the subconscious for processing thus giving the illusion as nothing happened and all they remember is black.

Tricia
22-10-2010, 07:34 PM
Would this not be an invasion of privacy, if the person/s have not agreed to this in the first place?

Rumar
24-10-2010, 07:56 PM
To go to someone's house would be considered that if you see it that way.
It's not like we're going to someone's house to spy on them undressing or anything.