PDA

View Full Version : I believe that i am possessed

deztini3
18-04-2013, 03:37 AM
Greetings good people of these fine forums. For a long time now, i have felt often at times, that i am not in control of my actions. Over the past 6 years, i have been gradually losing friends and affiliates, contact with my family, and general connection to anyone. I commit acts that i consciously feel were wrong, and i often feel like a monster after committing them. The actions usually manifest themselves in the form of abusive language towards the people i care for, especially my girlfriend, who for some reason, still sticks by my side.

I never really thought about the possibility that i might be possessed, until recently, it started crossing my mind more often, the possibility of that being an option. I felt greatly hesitant to go on here to write this post, as i feel skeptical about this to some degree.

On the other hand, i have been reading a book lately called "the betty book", sometimes while i read this book, i start getting shivers all around my body, as i am reading through pages that have deep meanings in them about spirituality in general.

I feel like something is calling at me on a subconscious level, and it echoes into my conscious thoughts once in a while. I do think that the spirit that is in part controlling me and my actions, is trying its best to inhibit these thoughts from manifesting themselves into an unstoppable impetus, that could eventually lead to that spirit getting banished from my being, by means of prayer or exorcism.

Tonight i said horrible things to my girlfriend, and i have had enough of myself, i feel like i have no control over my body and thoughts whilst the abusement is going on, like some force is trying to ruin me completely in order to make me give up hope of ever curing myself. The only reason i have not committed suicide by now, is because i do have a spark of hope left in me.

I have taken the decision that, stubborn avoidance of praying to invisible beings, is no longer an option for me, because i have convinced myself that it is the entity that resides withing me, that is trying to prevent that from happening, but not my true self.

Please state your thoughts on this as you please, please contribute anything that could help me, please tell me that i am not crazy.

missrachel300
18-04-2013, 03:57 AM
Hmm.. I cant speak to the demon part. But, have you ever considered some kind of illness may be causing your behavior?

deztini3
18-04-2013, 04:12 AM
Of course i have considered that, but we´re not talking about that now, we are talking about the possibility of spiritual possession, hence the post on "spiritualforums".

psychoslice
18-04-2013, 04:18 AM
But wouldn't it be best to see if there is anything wrong with you psychologically first, in stead of thinking your possessed which is probably what you ain't.

missrachel300
18-04-2013, 04:22 AM
Hell, people can have brain tumors that dramatically alter their behavior. All kinds of possibilities. :)

deztini3
18-04-2013, 04:24 AM
Why is this even called a spiritual forum? This was a mistake.

psychoslice
18-04-2013, 04:27 AM
I think you were hoping to find out that you are possessed, you are hearing what you don't want to hear.

deztini3
18-04-2013, 04:35 AM
I am here to gain knowledge of what possession is, how it comes to be, and how to release oneself of it. You contribute nothing of that matter to this thread, so i now ask you to stop posting in it, unless you can contribute some of the information i asked above.

psychoslice
18-04-2013, 04:47 AM
Sorry I can't give you what you want to hear, now smile.:blob3:

deztini3
18-04-2013, 04:53 AM
Sorry I can't give you what you want to hear, now smile.:blob3:

Look, this place is to discuss the paranormal, the spiritual, the immaterial things of this world.

I am here to seek assistance from someone who is knowledgeable in these fields, someone wise, who may frequent these boards, if you want to discuss worldly matters, then perhaps you should not spend so much time on this forum.

If you would like to respond to this post, please do so in the form of PM.

psychoslice
18-04-2013, 05:05 AM
There is a General Paranormal thread, maybe you should have put it there.

Lavender88
20-04-2013, 12:05 AM
deztini3,

I know what you're are going through. I have dealt with this as well. Feel free to PM me.

Sangress
20-04-2013, 01:16 AM
(Assuming you are possessed rather than mentally ill, mistaken, have emotional or impulse control issues or its all just sheer coincidence....etc)

I practice possession myself, so I know a bit about the technicalities of how its done and a bit about why and what it looks like. But I'll give you the most common solution rather than writing a novel.

The easiest and often most effective way to end a possession is to recognize whoever is influencing you, locate where most of their focus is centered (usually in the brain), then either locate their own body if they have one, or locate where most of their energy is (either in you or outside of you) then focus on forcing it out.

Every individuals energy body has a rejection reflex, just like a physical body would reject organs or blood that isn't matched to them, and its often sparked up when the possession occurs but is suppressed by the possessor.

Repeatedly triggering this reflex by focusing on the intruder and noting that it's unwelcome will wear the possessor down gradually until they give up attempting to influence you.

It's most often a matter of determination and persistence that remedies the situation.

Hope that helps. Feel free to PM me if necessary.

Niebla0007
20-04-2013, 02:42 AM
For a long time now, i have felt often at times, that i am not in control of my actions. Over the past 6 years, i have been gradually losing friends and affiliates, contact with my family, and general connection to anyone. I commit acts that i consciously feel were wrong, and i often feel like a monster after committing them. The actions usually manifest themselves in the form of abusive language towards the people i care for, especially my girlfriend, who for some reason, still sticks by my side.
I never really thought about the possibility that i might be possessed, until recently, it started crossing my mind more often, the possibility of that being an option. I felt greatly hesitant to go on here to write this post, as i feel skeptical about this to some degree.
On the other hand, i have been reading a book lately called "the betty book", sometimes while i read this book, i start getting shivers all around my body, as i am reading through pages that have deep meanings in them about spirituality in general.
I feel like something is calling at me on a subconscious level, and it echoes into my conscious thoughts once in a while. I do think that the spirit that is in part controlling me and my actions, is trying its best to inhibit these thoughts from manifesting themselves into an unstoppable impetus, that could eventually lead to that spirit getting banished from my being, by means of prayer or exorcism.
Tonight i said horrible things to my girlfriend, and i have had enough of myself, i feel like i have no control over my body and thoughts whilst the abusement is going on, like some force is trying to ruin me completely in order to make me give up hope of ever curing myself. The only reason i have not committed suicide by now, is because i do have a spark of hope left in me.
I have taken the decision that, stubborn avoidance of praying to invisible beings, is no longer an option for me, because i have convinced myself that it is the entity that resides withing me, that is trying to prevent that from happening, but not my true self.
Please state your thoughts on this as you please, please contribute anything that could help me, please tell me that i am not crazy.

Here's my opinion, I won't say you are possessed unless you tick a checklist of signs like you would find at the site below.
http://isisinvestigations.com/demonarticles/signs_of_possession.html
:D Heck, if I suspect I'm possessed, I will at least try and see if I can levitate, crawl the ceiling or impersonate somebody.
:D And for a good experience at least, if I were you
I will look into Christian Fellowship (like Pentecostal,etc) who do a kind of laying the hands on healing I see more appropriate for your problem which is pretty easy to get at as they are always happy to help and will come if you just invite them over.

But seriuosly, out of the symptoms you mentioned, the closest I can relate to yours is only attachment/s
or overshadowing so looking that up may also be helpful but I won't worry too much about the latter unless you are involved with some advanced occult.

deztini3
20-04-2013, 01:29 PM
@Lavender

You can tell me how you relate to my experience if you wish, you are also welcome to send me a PM anytime you so please :)

@Sangress

Interesting information, i can distinctly remember a moment in my life, when i was around 14 years of age, it was a time where i had just stopped praying to God (i was a Christian), and i even cursed him at times when i felt unjust measures had been committed against me in my life, such as in school or otherwise, because i felt neglected by god, and i felt that my prayers were not being paid attention to, because of the things that were happening to me in my life at that time. Anyhow, i remember a summer night where i felt as if something had left my body, i felt what is called "derealization", i can remember this moment in sheer detail, and i am sure that it is related to the downhill my life has taken an acceleration to, after i stopped praying and believing in god. My theory is that, at that point, i was weak spiritually, so an entity took the opportunity to manifest itself in my physical body, and pushing an essence of my own soul out of my body, hence the experience of derealization, and the gradual downfall of my life henceforth. I feel as if recently, the entity that took a part of control over me then, has reached a pinnacle in its potential to inflict its will through me, and thats why i am so strongly beginning to suspect, that something is not right, its an instance where you can´t really describe why you think something, you just feel it deep within. The pieces of the puzzle are beginning to reveal the truth behind why i am like i am, why i do what i do, and why i feel what i feel.

@Niebla0007

Interesting post as well.

Its interesting that you can see a comedic aspect of spiritual possession, it tells a lot about your personality (no pun intended), however, its not funny at all for me. About the crawling on ceilings, and "impersonations", i can´t tell you that i´ve managed to crawl on ceilings, but i have often looked into the mirror and felt as if i wasnt looking at myself, i felt like i was looking into the eyes of another person.

As for the link, i will "check it out", get it, "check" it out x)

Seawolf
20-04-2013, 06:23 PM
From what I understand, and it's very limited, possession happens when you open the door to it.. some call them psychic doors. It's when you open your mind to spirits willingly, and usually people don't know what they're doing. Many times people are young and are just curious.

I've had several exorcisms when I was young. It was an intense experience that left me feeling overwhelmingly peaceful afterwards. But things would come back, and it didn't really stop until I separated myself from the things that opened the doors.

Lavender88
21-04-2013, 08:37 AM
deztini3,

I wanted to let you know that you’re not crazy at all. After all, you’re human. You’re definitely not the first person to have conflicts with spirituality, and it’s perfectly normal.

I used to “feel” possessed as well since I was very angry, hostile, and felt completely numb. Much like you, I felt like God had wronged me. I had so much resentment towards God, because I felt like I was given very little in life. I never did well in school and my relationship with others always suffered. As a result, I lived through my emotions and couldn’t feel God anymore. I denounced my faith in God as I was convinced that God didn’t love me.

I felt like I had no control over my emotions and actions. Essentially, I had so much pain me that I wanted to hurt others. I knew I had to have been possessed! I had trouble sleeping and some nights would be quite scary. Sometimes I would feel paralyzed in my sleep (I couldn’t move or speak). I would also feel like I’m levitating in my sleep and I could feel another presence there with me (like an entity). It was weird, because I could always see my room so clearly… but I knew I was asleep. This is also known as sleep paralysis.

I was desperate for a change, and so I began to meditate. It took a lot of time for me to feel the changes but I was very persistent. At times I felt discouraged but I still continued, because I felt very desperate and had no other option. I also had strong faith in this as well. I started to feel calmer and more relaxed, but the real changes began when I started to feel God again.

I continued to meditate on our creator of the universe. The more love I felt for God, the more resistance I felt from a stubborn force. As I would get deeper into my meditation (I would always focus on the creator), I would feel something that felt like a sharp knife piercing through my leg. Other times, I would feel a shock. This would always happen while meditating. The more I meditated, the more I realized that this was a demonic energy that I created, and it wasn’t going to leave without a fight. I didn’t let this stop me, and I continued to say positive affirmations and meditate on the universe.

Eventually, this stubborn force started to diminish. I started to acquire healing energy, and I could heal wherever I felt an energy blockage. I was able to transmit a warm sensation from my hands to any part of my body, and I would immediately feel relief. I learned that we all have energy channels. In order for us to feel our true selves and keep all negative emotions at bay (e.g. anger, jealously, lust), we must clear our energy channels so it can flow freely.

I can honestly say that I no longer feel angry or hostile. I used to have a lot of hatred in me, but now I want exude unconditional love out to everyone. Mind you, this is a drastic change from what I used to be! I can do things that I never thought I was capable of. Ever since this journey, I am doing well in school and my relationship with other people has improved. I feel like a new person.

So you see… this possession you feel is the demonic you. You created this force and it won’t leave you alone because it has nowhere to go. It’s going to torment you as long as you succumb to it. The key is not to succumb to it because it believes that you’re weak. This stubborn force doesn’t realize that you can connect with something better. You have connected yourself with God once you realize you have all the potential in the world, and the anger is replaced with love.

There are many paths towards healing, and you don’t have to go down one road. If meditation is not for you, then just ask God for help. I feel much more at peace, and I’m telling you now that you don’t have to live this way. You deserve to be happy.

I urge you to reconnect yourself with God, and I promise you that God hasn’t wronged you in any way. Life is meant to be painful and the journey of life is supposed to be a soul progression for everyone. Please understand your potential and what you feel is just an illusion. Don’t listen to the demonic you, and ask God to heal you. It’s never too late to reconnect with God and I will guarantee you that if you’re genuine and persistent, you will be healed. Soon you will be able to acquire healing energy as well. You are in control of your life, but it depends on which side you choose.

If I can do it, I know you can too. =)

Lavender88
21-04-2013, 08:47 AM
Also, if you ever feel on edge... I encourage you to PM me anytime.

Jill Rose Frew
21-04-2013, 01:25 PM
I have been on an inner healing path for many, many years. This means facing fears that I took in when I descended from heaven to earth. I've been taught by my inner guides that these fears come in for everyone during their lives, with the hope that the person will heal them and ascend back into light. I am also a psychologist by profession. What the world calls 'crazy' is actually dark energies or beings coming into our lives to teach us spiritual lessons that can be very, very challenging. But we grow as we face and heal these---our heart holds more strength, we see that love is the strongest force there is, etc. I would say that you have a dark force or being surrounding you that is trying to influence you. It appears to be a strong one. The way I heal myself is to bring darkness into the diamond light in my heart. It is a small drop of God/Goddess that sits right in the center of the four lobes of the heart, and you don't have to be able to see it. Just release your belief that this darkness has any power or authority over you and imagine it moving into the diamond light, just set the intention and imagine it coming in. This light has transmuted vurtually everything I've brought into it for 17 years---some of them quite dark and difficult and hard to get rid of. It usually takes about three days of two meditations a day to clear up a very strong darkness like the one you are dealing with, sometimes longer. So, persist. By the way, really dark energies only come in to people who carry enough strength of heart to deal with them. So, no, you are not crazy. You are facing a tough spiritual challenge. I sincerely hope this helps and works for you. You are made of light and love underneath. Never forget that. With love and blessings.

RainbowAngel
21-04-2013, 02:14 PM
I dont know a great deal about possesion. But i think you should explore a few avenues to the causes of your agression. I think maybe speaking to a doctor to is a good idea. Im not dismissing your ideas at all i just think like others have said there could be many reasons for anger. But its a good thing that you are looking to change this behaviour not just for yourself but for others around you including your wife. Good luck i hope it works out for you.

Niebla0007
26-04-2013, 05:52 AM
deztini3: Its interesting that you can see a comedic aspect of spiritual possession, it tells a lot about your personality (no pun intended), however, its not funny at all for me. About the crawling on ceilings, and "impersonations", i can´t tell you that i´ve managed to crawl on ceilings, but i have often looked into the mirror and felt as if i wasnt looking at myself, i felt like i was looking into the eyes of another person.

My apology if that offended you.
Rather, it's just my way of taking things lightly -
Sorry if I'm not the kind of person who likes to scare or worry others even further about what they are going through.
I have actually been serious in mentioning crawling on ceilings, and "impersonations" if it did happen to me - as I'd definitely wanna put things to the test, and explore what it possibly can do for me. Call that crazy, daredevil, or anything you like. Unlike others, I do not view all demons as all evil.

However, Lavander's response is what I find lovely.

Light Heart
26-04-2013, 07:11 AM
Greetings good people of these fine forums. For a long time now, i have felt often at times, that i am not in control of my actions. Over the past 6 years, i have been gradually losing friends and affiliates, contact with my family, and general connection to anyone. I commit acts that i consciously feel were wrong, and i often feel like a monster after committing them. The actions usually manifest themselves in the form of abusive language towards the people i care for, especially my girlfriend, who for some reason, still sticks by my side.

deztini, I found a site that may interest you:

Symptoms of Demonic Possession, by experienceproject.com. I am unable to post the link to this site, as my post number is under 15, but googling it should do the trick.

Free_Spirit1983
26-04-2013, 07:56 AM
Have you considered that it may be your own shadow that you're projecting on to others..

Years ago before we married myself and my wife went through a very difficult patch, I lashed out verbally said things I regret.. I felt out of control, I also alienated friends and family..

Looking back now from a spiritual perspective and understanding shadow work I realise that everything I was lashing out on were aspects of myself that I didn't want to see or heaven forbid own.. I'm also more aware of my judgements in general which bring on an emotional reaction because these too are my shadows (if they weren't I wouldn't be effected by them).. By owning and integrating my own shadows I project them less often on to other people. By becoming whole with yourself and loving those parts of you that you've rejected or denied brings a real sense of inner peace..

Sometimes entity possession and our own demons (our shadow) are indistinguishable, by looking honestly at ourselves without the input of the ego we can find the answers..

HealingLight77
27-04-2013, 01:38 PM
I have been on an inner healing path for many, many years. This means facing fears that I took in when I descended from heaven to earth. I've been taught by my inner guides that these fears come in for everyone during their lives, with the hope that the person will heal them and ascend back into light. I am also a psychologist by profession. What the world calls 'crazy' is actually dark energies or beings coming into our lives to teach us spiritual lessons that can be very, very challenging. But we grow as we face and heal these---our heart holds more strength, we see that love is the strongest force there is, etc. I would say that you have a dark force or being surrounding you that is trying to influence you. It appears to be a strong one. The way I heal myself is to bring darkness into the diamond light in my heart. It is a small drop of God/Goddess that sits right in the center of the four lobes of the heart, and you don't have to be able to see it. Just release your belief that this darkness has any power or authority over you and imagine it moving into the diamond light, just set the intention and imagine it coming in. This light has transmuted vurtually everything I've brought into it for 17 years---some of them quite dark and difficult and hard to get rid of. It usually takes about three days of two meditations a day to clear up a very strong darkness like the one you are dealing with, sometimes longer. So, persist. By the way, really dark energies only come in to people who carry enough strength of heart to deal with them. So, no, you are not crazy. You are facing a tough spiritual challenge. I sincerely hope this helps and works for you. You are made of light and love underneath. Never forget that. With love and blessings.

This ^^^^^ and

Have you considered that it may be your own shadow that you're projecting on to others..

Years ago before we married myself and my wife went through a very difficult patch, I lashed out verbally said things I regret.. I felt out of control, I also alienated friends and family..

Looking back now from a spiritual perspective and understanding shadow work I realise that everything I was lashing out on were aspects of myself that I didn't want to see or heaven forbid own.. I'm also more aware of my judgements in general which bring on an emotional reaction because these too are my shadows (if they weren't I wouldn't be effected by them).. By owning and integrating my own shadows I project them less often on to other people. By becoming whole with yourself and loving those parts of you that you've rejected or denied brings a real sense of inner peace..

Sometimes entity possession and our own demons (our shadow) are indistinguishable, by looking honestly at ourselves without the input of the ego we can find the answers..

^^^^this are the best responses I've seen on this thread.

I have a lot of experience with entity attachment (as I prefer to call it over possession). I've had some extreme dark entities attach over the past couple of years. There is SO MUCH more to them and the experience than I can get into on this thread, but the above two posts cover a good portion of it.

The main thing to remember is that entities would not attach in the first place if you (your ego self) didn't resonate in some way with it. It's indeed a healing opportunity and indeed we do project our own 'stuff' onto other people, all the time.

The main thing I've learned is that we have to take responsibility for our actions even if influenced heavily by entities. This was the hardest thing for me. Once I started taking responsibility and stopped feeling like a perpetual victim, things started turning around. I even managed to find a love for these entities as I let them go.

PM me if you want any specific exercises to deal with the situation. And do not worry - this is way more common than most people realize.

iseethetruth
28-04-2013, 06:26 PM
Hey man, i do believe you are possessed, however every spiritual case has some physical appendage to it, and i suggest you do a blood test for the Lithium level.

Free_Spirit1983
29-04-2013, 11:44 AM
This ^^^^^ and

^^^^this are the best responses I've seen on this thread.

I have a lot of experience with entity attachment (as I prefer to call it over possession). I've had some extreme dark entities attach over the past couple of years. There is SO MUCH more to them and the experience than I can get into on this thread, but the above two posts cover a good portion of it.

The main thing to remember is that entities would not attach in the first place if you (your ego self) didn't resonate in some way with it. It's indeed a healing opportunity and indeed we do project our own 'stuff' onto other people, all the time.

The main thing I've learned is that we have to take responsibility for our actions even if influenced heavily by entities. This was the hardest thing for me. Once I started taking responsibility and stopped feeling like a perpetual victim, things started turning around. I even managed to find a love for these entities as I let them go.

PM me if you want any specific exercises to deal with the situation. And do not worry - this is way more common than most people realize.

This post is bang on!

Entity attachment is so common but it's not something to be feared. Even the most destructive entities are just beings that want to be loved.. I've dealt with clients with extremely angry entities attached, once you let them have their voice, tell them you love them and thank them for what they've taught you in your life they can be set free to move on..

At the core of every living being is pure love, always worth remembering that

It's also so true about you attract what resonates with you, if you find out your early life traumas and heal them then you clear up the affinity which attracted them in the first place.. This is why it's so important to "know thyself"

There are other reasons that entities attach such as abuse or traumatic experience (they often attach to comfort us but get stuck in our energetic field), also drugs is a common reason even canabis (it brings down you energy field leaving the gates open for attachment, when you "come down" the entity is then trapped in your field)..

I do a lot of shamanic work over Skype, unfortunately I got a ticking off from a moderator for offering someone a free session, they classed it as advertising (despite the fact that there's a whole section dedicated to free healing!) otherwise I'd offer you a session.. Feel free to PM me if you have ay questions or wanna talk in more detail!

Good luck with everything, it may seem difficult but everything in life is an opportunity to learn and grow, you're exactly where you need to be right now on your path!

deztini3
29-04-2013, 03:58 PM
Appreciate the responds guys, i´m happy to inform you all that i have received help from one of the members of this community, selbor13, thank you so much once again, and i feel like i am heading in the right direction as of now. I no longer feel a heavy weight on my spirit as i did before i came to the conclusion of the entity attachment, and i believe that the entity has now released its grips on me, for now, but of course i must always walk towards the light, and not stray off the right road. With faith in my heart of the good invisible beings that offer protection for those who seek it, i have managed to rid myself of the hateful force that was attached to me. I will probably create another thread in some months to report on how i am doing after these events took place, thank you all so much for your support, what a great community.

vision
29-04-2013, 08:24 PM
Before possession is proven, mental disturbances have to be ruled out.
Did anything traumatic happen to you before all this behavior started
manifesting. If not to you, to someone in your family...divorce, death,
serious illness or serious accident? I suggest a psychological evaluation
if possible.

Free_Spirit1983
30-04-2013, 07:33 AM
psychological illnesses could very well be caused by entity possession (among other reasons).. Entities attach to us when we go through traumas such as divorce, death, accident, illness etc..

So a with a psychological evaluation you would find the effect, not the cause.. I believe this is why psychologists cannot heal a psychological "illness" - added to the fact that they treat emotional / mental issues with physical medication (a level lower than the mental / emotional body)

Deztini, sounds like you've taken a step in the right direction and found resolve for this situation.. Whatever happens happens for a reason and I believe and experience like this can only equip you with the heart and know how to deal with hurdles in life.. There will be some nuggets of gold that you can take from this!

Take care and wishing you all the best and I look forward to seeing your update in the future!

Scattered Sheep
30-04-2013, 12:31 PM

If you were fully possessed you would have no control and not be aware of it, and you are not crazy, I do not sense any mental psychosis, I know because I was healed from one recently, any way, try not to fear you are experiencing extreme oppression from fallen angels, I obviously am no allowed to counsel you in this forum, that is against the rules, but I can tell you to pray and reach out to Yahweh, the Heavenly Father and call on Yahshua's name, His Son. He will hear you for He see's you and made you. Talk to Him, He will guide you, yes you are right, you are hanging onto hope. I am praying for You!

Scattered Sheep
30-04-2013, 12:43 PM
Hey man, i do believe you are possessed, however every spiritual case has some physical appendage to it, and i suggest you do a blood test for the Lithium level.

If one is possessed they have no awareness of it, one cannot reason at all while possessed.
I don't think we should suggest people have blood tests done with out consulting Physician's first, I think that is against forum rules, correct me if I am wrong. Peace.

Scattered Sheep
30-04-2013, 12:53 PM

When one is possessed they have no awareness of it, they have no control. Also I believe it is against forum rules to suggest one have a medical test done, Physician's should be the one's you should converse with first before making this type of suggestion. Correct me if I am wrong about forum rules. Peace to all.

Selbor13
30-04-2013, 04:53 PM
Appreciate the responds guys, i´m happy to inform you all that i have received help from one of the members of this community, selbor13, thank you so much once again, and i feel like i am heading in the right direction as of now. I no longer feel a heavy weight on my spirit as i did before i came to the conclusion of the entity attachment, and i believe that the entity has now released its grips on me, for now, but of course i must always walk towards the light, and not stray off the right road. With faith in my heart of the good invisible beings that offer protection for those who seek it, i have managed to rid myself of the hateful force that was attached to me. I will probably create another thread in some months to report on how i am doing after these events took place, thank you all so much for your support, what a great community.
You're very welcome! I am very happy for you and glad you allowed me to assist you:smile:

Scattered Sheep
21-05-2013, 11:47 PM
Possession? This video is about being possessed with YHWH as a child of Israel!

http://youtu.be/g7pFPaLl_Q0

DarkStars
30-05-2013, 01:43 AM
Honestly, you might have borderline personality disorder.
Wiki it if you don't know what it is. That sounds very similar to what you're feeling, however things of that nature I believe can be negative or ominous entities or energies that have clung to our being so possession may not be out of the question.

sahibsingh
11-06-2013, 12:50 PM
Dear friend. I am not highly knowledgeable in this field, still would like to share my thoughts, we never knows what might be helpful to someone in need. I think you need some sort of emotional and spiritual cleansing. To start with , you could stop eating non living food (I mean become a vegetarian for sometime). Since you are aware of the fact that some negative energies are trying to take hold of your real self, you should start meditating and seek assistance and guidance from the almighty. the universe is always giving us help. It is us who need to be receptive. just bow down before almighty and ask for forgiveness. your life shall certainly take a positive turn. God bless you dear. Regards