PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Energetic Defense

Sangress
22-10-2010, 12:21 PM
(In order to understand this you should read another article called "Basic Energetic Defense" first.)

Advanced Shielding

The main reason I won’t be detailing how to create these shields here is that this information should only be shared to those who need these kinds of shields. Most people are not able to create these shields, let alone use them without making some huge mistakes.

As well as the fact that if everyone had these kinds of shields there would be absolute chaos.

So, for safety’s sake I will ask you to PM me if you wish to learn this kind of shielding after you have mastered the basics and shown that you are responsible enough not to needlessly kill or hurt anyone by accident, or on purpose.

Chaos Shield

This is an advanced form of shielding, often used by people who specifically work with dangerous spirits. This shield is able to change its nature according to the energetic Vibe of the spirit, or person, it comes into contact with. This means the shield will always have an advantage over the enemy, because it is able to actively adapt to any attack that is thrown at it many times per second. Often these shields can react to thoughts, emotions and orders as well as the Vibe of another.

In many ways this shield seems to have a mind of its own and can be difficult for many to keep control of unless they have the correct skills to use it.

(The amount of times I’ve seen a chaos shield turn on its own maker is ridiculous….and a tad ironic and entertaining. *Evil grin*)

Switch Shield

I find saying this is actually a shield on its own is a tad misleading, because in fact Switching is a behavior entwined into the shield, not the shield itself. But for conveniences sake we’ll call it a shield.

A Switch is shield that is “invisible” or unformed until the person it is created by is either in danger, or until it reacts to another’s bad intentions or energy. Any shield (except for a Chaos or Absorber Shield) can be a switch shield. It is often useful for taking others by surprise as soon as they make hostile contact with you, and that surprise usually makes the enemy retreat immediately after having been psychically kicked in the face by someone they assumed to be vulnerable.

Offense Shield

Otherwise known as a reactor shield for its overzealous offense technique. This shield, in my opinion, is the most devastating kind I know. The pain of headbutting a Barrier Shield, the frustration of breaching a Chaos, or the effort of peeling through an Absorber, is nothing compared to this. I have only seen three people other than myself use one of these, and I never hope to see, or feel it again.

The behavior of this shield is to gather energy when it is not “active/defending” and then expand dramatically in a second or two when it comes into contact with anyone hostile, then explode in a shock wave of numerous kinds of energy which effectively immobilizes, incapacitates or severely damages the attacker enough to make them no longer a threat.

I find this kind of shield to be far too effective, far too damaging and it’s usually a huge overreaction on the defenders part. So, to put it nicely, you would have to be very paranoid and a tad insane to use this shield in any time other than emergencies.

Layering and Combining Shields

The act of putting one shield over the top of another is called Layering, this is often used by people before they are capable of reinforcing and maintaining a Combined Shield. Blending two shields together to become a specialized/adapted shield is called Combining.

Some good examples of basic shield layering are:

Energy Drain Defence

To defend against an Energy Drain a “Switch Reflector Barrier Shield” is most effective. The reason why they must all be Switchers is because anyone who drains energy is going to be able to read a shield, pick out its weakness and breach the shield and then drain your energy, so a bit of deception is important. Each of those shields I listed must go in order from the Reflector on the outside, to the Barrier beneath it.

(For all the crazy people out there, you can change the Barrier to an Offense Shield, but I don’t recommend it.)

Overloads Defence

To stop someone from energetically overloading you and basically making your system fry itself an “Absorber Reflector Barrier Shield” is the way to go. It drains part of the attack, then sends it back with more strength. There will be a momentary opening in your Absorber while the reflected attack is passing through it, so you can keep a Barrier shield underneath it to take most of the brunt of any energy that gets thrown at it, if the attacker is skilled enough to strike twice in half a second, that is.

Tracking Defence

I haven’t mentioned Trackers/Tracking yet, but they are essentially what happens when someone attempts to read your energy and manipulate it so your energy system starts destroying itself. To stop this unpleasant situation a Switch Chaos Offense Shield is needed. The Chaos should change its energetic vibe constantly, to make the persons natural Vibe harder to distinguish beneath it, and the Offense Shield is used only as a last resort when the Chaos Shield fails.

(I have only met one other than myself who can Track others, and that person was very unskilled about it too. So I highly doubt you will ever need to use a shield like that, though it's still worth mentioning just in case.)

That's about all I can pick off the top of my head that might be useful to someone out there who is being severely harassed by someone or something.

Comments, opinions, suggestions, questions, PM's...etc are always welcome

Thank you for reading.

shepherd
22-10-2010, 12:28 PM
What if there is nothing to protect yourself from and what you are promoting is just feeding the cycle of fear which "spiritual" people also say we should be free from?

Sangress
22-10-2010, 12:36 PM
If there is nothing to protect yourself from, then you don't need to protect yourself.

This article is not intended to inspire fear among people. It is to inform them of methods of protection should they ever truly need it.

If anyone here is fearful of what I have said, then that is their reaction to what I have written and I'm sure that, if they PM me I would be able to explain in more detail and perhaps calm their nerves.

I know many people would rather these "dark" things not be spoken, but I think it is time to shed some light on some unspoken things.

I've taken the initiative to be that person to inform others of things I personally believe would not hurt them to know and understand.

In fact, I think many people would be more fearful if they did not know how to protect themselves, or have resources for information of this nature open to them.