PDA

View Full Version : Psychic/magick attack advice or help please

alwayswatchingme
11-04-2013, 10:33 PM
In August of 2011 I had an enlightenment experience which lasted about an hour with my third eye open for about a week after that when I was cursed and had a dark point enter my head and close it. I wasn't really sure what happened and continued trying to get back to enlightenment for several months when someone came to me in a dream. From that point on my dreams have been controlled along with most everything else around me. They started giving me thoughts, audio, video, controlling my girlfriend and pretty much everyone else around me. They turned women on to me and my girlfriend against me trying to make me promiscuous, bisexual and completely indiscriminate ruining my enlightenment/spirituality in the process. It has continued 24/7 and has made my life and health horrible. I'd like to remove them and fix my relationship. If anyone has any ideas I'd be very grateful.

Niebla0007
12-04-2013, 01:46 AM
For something simple which you can do right away is a Cleansing Prayer.
Look for basic Cleansing Spell/Ritual which may include the White Light Visualization and constructing the Pentagram of White Light before setting a Psychic Shield Spell. In doing effective rituals/Spells, you need to work on weilding your WILL.

alwayswatchingme
12-04-2013, 02:39 AM
Thanks for the response and advice! I'm not sure any ritual I can do would do anything in this situation unless I was enlightened. I have tried many similar things and they do remove blocks/thoughts. I guess I'm looking for a different route... maybe hiring someone or something as they seem very powerful and I'm not trying to be spiritual. Thanks again.