PDA

View Full Version : In need of help

Ct5000
11-04-2013, 06:13 AM
Can anyone tell me how I can try to help clear (or even if possible with no training) lynphe nodes? My partner has a genetic disease that is causing his neck lympe nodes to swell to the point he can't sleep. The doctors gave him medication but it has caused lage blisters on his skin and he can not get in to see anyone for another 2 days and i would love to try and help him sleep.
Thank you for any advice you are willing to share

Yvonne
11-04-2013, 08:30 PM
You only need to place your hands on the area (or near if it is painful) and love him, wish him well and you and he should feel some heat between you, do this for as long as you feel a connection. Hope it helps

Ct5000
12-04-2013, 03:06 PM
Thank you Yvonne.

Yvonne
13-04-2013, 01:30 PM
Thank you Yvonne.

You are very welcome, if you have good intent and thoughts of love and healing that's all you need. My husband doesn't believe in all that 'mumbo jumbo' as he calls it but because he loves me all he needs to do if I have pain is lay his hands on me and love me and the pain almost always goes away, so he does it for me even though he thinks it's nonsense. :hug:

Golden Angel
13-04-2013, 10:04 PM
Hi Ct5000 i would suggest aswell as the reiki healing in tjis area to massage him along the collar bone and down his arm, you could use some calendula oil.
The only reason i mention this is my friend who was having chemo and radiotherapy was finding her lymph nodes was swelling, she is areiki practitioner too, so i suggested the massage which has helped her greatly, so i hope this is of some help to your partner ;)
Love GA ;) x

Yvonne
18-04-2013, 12:33 PM
Personally, not being medically qualified I wouldn't recommend anything physical as you could do more harm than good, I only meant to place hands on or near but not to massage or manipulate as I am a Reiki practitioner not a medical practitioner. I'm not saying massage would do any harm but I would not recommend anything that I am not trained to give advice on.