PDA

View Full Version : Lost cat

Emmalevine
10-04-2013, 06:10 PM
Hi everyone

My friend has lost her black cat called Sydney - it looks like she may have got out last night so has been missing for perhaps 12 hours or more. My friend is really upset so any healing vibes, prayers or visualisation for her safe return would be gratefully appreciated. My friend hasn't long moved home so she's extra worried because Sydney doesn't know the area well.

Sydney is a black cat if this is helpful for sending healing etc.

Thanks for any help.

moonincancer
11-04-2013, 01:40 PM
Sending prayers for Sydney's safe return. When I started reading the post I got an image of a black cat with citrine eyes,playful and happy.I hope the cat is doing good and hope someone (animal psychic)sees the post and responds.
Love and Light

moonincancer
12-04-2013, 02:48 AM
Hope the cat has been found.I seem to get playful happy vibes from it.Maybe she is being taken care of by someone.You could pm the Captain who can sense things about animals.
sending prayers

Seawolf
12-04-2013, 02:55 AM
Hi everyone

My friend has lost her black cat called Sydney - it looks like she may have got out last night so has been missing for perhaps 12 hours or more. My friend is really upset so any healing vibes, prayers or visualisation for her safe return would be gratefully appreciated. My friend hasn't long moved home so she's extra worried because Sydney doesn't know the area well.

Sydney is a black cat if this is helpful for sending healing etc.

Thanks for any help.
I've had cats and sometimes they go out and it really worries you but they always seem to come back. The exception is when they're really old and are ready to pass on. My best wishes for Sydney. :hug2: :hug3:

Emmalevine
13-04-2013, 04:19 PM
Hi all, sorry I forgot to update here. My friend found Sydney safe and well the following night, so both are very relieved! Many thanks for the help.

RainbowAngel
13-04-2013, 04:28 PM
Oh pleased to read he has returned :)

moonincancer
14-04-2013, 01:35 AM
Goood!!!:)

Space_hamster
14-04-2013, 08:31 AM
Good to hear :smile:

Emmalevine
14-04-2013, 12:31 PM
Thanks everyone!