PDA

View Full Version : physical signs of awakening and life changes?

jenriggs
10-04-2013, 01:03 AM
Hey guys,

It seems the more I read and practice spiritualism, things are happenning physically and emotionally. About a month ago, I have started to get pulsing, throbbing sensations in my third eye area. It is not all of the time, but when it starts it lasts for hours. Actually it just recently stopped and now as I am writing this, it immediately started up again. Also a few days ago, my relationship with my boyfriend just days after our 7 year anniversary ended. It has not been healthy, nor happy for years, but I stuck around, mainly because I am afraid to be alone, can't afford my own place, and have a dog I love more than life itself. I have been asking my angels and the universe to help me, so I feel that the universe ended my relationship with my bf. I always knew I deserved better, yet still love him. I realize now, that I am better off to start a clean slate, and find someone better (and younger since he was 10 years older, I just turned 30..yey right at my birthday I get a broken heart) I am so afraid because I cannot afford to live alone and all of my friends are married with kids. What angel should I call for help with that! Just to find an affordable place to live that is not in an unsafe neighborhood? anyway, is the thrd eye throbbing an opening of my third eye? It started a while ago, and then I did a youtube meditation to open it but stopped after I heard that people were seeing scary things afterwards...so I am done. I have also felt a sensation on my scalp for months that feel like I have bugs crawling in my hair (nothing is there, I checked) a lot. Are these signs? Did I lose an unhealthy relationship to better my life as well? Any advice would help and I apologise for typos, its hard to dit on my phone. sorry this is a long and convuluted post. Thanks everyone.

Edward G
10-04-2013, 05:32 AM
Jen, I am so sorry that these things are happening to you. I know what it's like to be in a relationship that isn't working, and I know how alone you must feel. I also fully understand the financial stress this is causing you.

I'm a bit concerned that this stress may be causing you to have sensations and think things that aren't really real. But I also think you might be familiar with these symptoms, and you might need to do whatever you've done in the past to help you with them.

Honestly, I would stay away from the new age religious stuff right now. Don't worry about angels, and don't think of the universe as something that's looking out for you. I mean, I'm just responding here the best I can, but I think you might want to stick with something more traditional, like praying to God for guidance, and know that He is your Father in heaven and will lead you exactly where you need to be. Maybe you could even check out some churches in your area that might be able to help? And there very well may be social services that can help someone exactly like you in your circumstance. Do some research, ask some questions.

I want to pray for you, myself, because it's all I know to do, and it's the only help I can offer. So, this is my prayer and I'm going to believe in faith that it will come to pass:

Father, you know Jen, just like you know me, and you know her suffering and the trials she's facing at this time in her life and how hard the world has become. Please, Father, open some doors for her and bring her to a place where she can make a fresh start and be able to support herself financially. I ask you this as your son, that you might also care for your daughter, Jen.

Thank you, Father, and amen.

Jen, I wish you the best of luck. I love you and the lord loves you, and if you can keep us posted, I think there's a lot of people in here who would like to know how you are doing. You hang in there and have faith. I've got faith, so you have faith with me on this. Okay. It's going to get better. I know it will.

Take care,

Ed
veridican.org

Thunder Bow
10-04-2013, 05:01 PM
A few things in life has gotten into your hair. Thus they are bugging you. Don't be afraid to live by your self. The bugs will be fewer in number and you feel much better. I don't know if Preaching will help you.

CrystalSong
10-04-2013, 06:14 PM
Hello Jen,

Pulsing in the third eye area, feeling like heavy glasses are sitting on the bridge of your nose, tingling nose tip....feeling like light breeze is hanging out on top your head, or spiders wandering around, or a pushing pressure....there are all normal - you get used to it and become grateful for it, because you know your bodies chakra system is working as its supposed to and you are getting information from higher levels.
What gets scary is if it all stops - then you sense you've missed the boat or something, thrown the baby out with the bath water and so on.

As to some people seeing scary things when their third eye opens, well it's important to be in control of your mind. Be in control of your fear. If you are the type who jumps and screams at every bump in the night and can't go back to sleep then learn to control that fear and live with courage before opening the third eye.
However if you are in control and grab a flashlight and investigate the bumps in the dark or just roll over an go back to sleep then open your third eye, you won't see scary things.

In other words you manifest your own reality. If you think monsters - you'll get monsters, if you think pretty colors and angels you'll get pretty colors and angels and IF you have no expectations what so ever and are open to whatever you will receive then you will receive things of startling depth and usefulness.

Manifesting your reality works in the 3d world as well. Put your NEED for an inexpensive place in a safe neighborhood which will accept your dog and provide you with what you need in housing out to the Universe. State it VERY clearly, make your list long if you need too. DOn't be too humble and wish it, state your need. Then once said don't think about it anymore, get out of the way and let the Universe make it happen for you. Keep an eye out on newspapers, postings, word of mouth etc so that you'll know the place when the Universe fills the order for you and you know who to call to get the house/apartment.

I got my minivan this way, right down to the mileage, new Michellan tires, excellent like-new condition and at half Blue Book price in 2 weeks. My order had about 15 things about the vehicle in it. LOL Each was there as ordered!

So put your order in and get out of the way so it can happen. When I mean get out of the way I mean don't think about it, daydream about it, be worried about it or any other emotion. Be neutral and quiet and just watch for it to happen.

Do the same for a job. Believe in yourself and believe that you will be supported by Higher Forces. It's all I have to live on these days and it's going great now! Don't fear tho, fear stops the Universe from being able to help you. Move forward in faith and trust KNOWING all is working out exactly as it should and in Divine timing.

Blessings to you!

Holly
10-04-2013, 11:38 PM
Hey guys,

It seems the more I read and practice spiritualism, things are happenning physically and emotionally. About a month ago, I have started to get pulsing, throbbing sensations in my third eye area. It is not all of the time, but when it starts it lasts for hours. Actually it just recently stopped and now as I am writing this, it immediately started up again. Also a few days ago, my relationship with my boyfriend just days after our 7 year anniversary ended. It has not been healthy, nor happy for years, but I stuck around, mainly because I am afraid to be alone, can't afford my own place, and have a dog I love more than life itself. I have been asking my angels and the universe to help me, so I feel that the universe ended my relationship with my bf. I always knew I deserved better, yet still love him. I realize now, that I am better off to start a clean slate, and find someone better (and younger since he was 10 years older, I just turned 30..yey right at my birthday I get a broken heart) I am so afraid because I cannot afford to live alone and all of my friends are married with kids. What angel should I call for help with that! Just to find an affordable place to live that is not in an unsafe neighborhood? anyway, is the thrd eye throbbing an opening of my third eye? It started a while ago, and then I did a youtube meditation to open it but stopped after I heard that people were seeing scary things afterwards...so I am done. I have also felt a sensation on my scalp for months that feel like I have bugs crawling in my hair (nothing is there, I checked) a lot. Are these signs? Did I lose an unhealthy relationship to better my life as well? Any advice would help and I apologise for typos, its hard to dit on my phone. sorry this is a long and convuluted post. Thanks everyone.

Hiya,

I'm sorry to hear life has taken a bad turn for you. I had a bad time with an ex who wasn't right for me too. It's very hard but if you KNOW he's not right for you, I think it's definitely better to just let him go, and let yourself grieve.

Try not to worry too much about what other people have. I'm in my twenties, still living at home, no income, little by way of a job - all my peers have kids, are married, have houses. Life is a very individual path for each of us, we all have our own lessons to learn. You're probably in the right place at the right time for what you NEED, and more of what you WANT will come when you relax and focus on just living life as best you can right now.

You can ask any of the archangels to help you. Think of them as cosmic friends who are in service to no particular God, who help you get a better life situation going. Michael is good for strength, protection, wisdom. Gabriel is good for womens issues and needs, anything to do with children, abuse of women, grief. Raphael for healing. Azrael for comfort and moving gracefully through heartache, transition and personal crisis. Any one of them will give you comfort, emotional support and open doorways of opportunity. Tell them what you want, or write it down. You can also ask God directly (by any name) and he will send you to appropriate guide or angel to help you with your request.

Throbbing sensation in your third eye is the chakra opening and dealing with more through flow of life energy. It's your psychic sense waking up. It is a bit of a weird feeling, I get it a lot. I've actually tested it with painkillers - they have absolutely no effect on it at all :wink: I get a bit high but the throbbing pressure remains! :D

Tingling sensations in the scalp can be interpreted many ways but excluding all medical possibilities like bedbugs, head lice (sorry!) and hypersensitivity bought on by skin problems or allergies I'd say it might a signal that more energy is flowing upward. Or it might be a message to say you feel you're being plagued with something unpleasant and irritating.

Hope things get better soon :)

jenriggs
11-04-2013, 01:47 AM
Thank you guys for the replies and prayers. I am so lucky and haappy that I found this forum. You are all so genuinely caring and compassionate! I wish I knew you all personally!

Edward your prayer gave me tears to my eyes...that was probably the nicest thing anyone has ever done forme...however, I am not religious, and I do not believe in churches, or religion because I don't believe god or, "the source" asks for our worship, only our love. However the prayer yo gave me was extremely heart warming..it just shows how loving us humans CAN be toward eachother...I am grateful. Thank you!
" just to mentuon, I asked my angles last night for help and to tell me who was with this and to give me a sign that everything was all right, and I am on the right path. Two things hapenned today. This morning,l while taking a shower the word "gabriel" just popped in my head. It took a minute or so to realize what hapenned! Now I know who is with me! Then while at work, I must have gotten out of my chair 5 or 6 times..
I went to the bathroom, came back and there was a small feather on my chair. I have down pillows (which were a gift, but I hate them because they are from an animal) but never had them stuck to me outside of home) sitting on my chair. I know it was a sign, and I cannot believe how good it felt to know that I have been heard! Oh, also while at work the day before after asking for a sign I went to drop off mail, ans saw someone at work that had a memorial service card next to a piece of mail that I am assuming was a sympathy card, that had an angel on it. THEN on my luchbreak, I noticed an angel statue at someones house that I never paid attention to or noticed before. Thanks again for your help guys. I love that I am not being judged and am treated kindly.

CrystalSong
11-04-2013, 02:20 AM
How wonderful for you! *happy dance*

Edward G
11-04-2013, 05:41 AM
however, I am not religious, and I do not believe in churches, or religion because I don't believe god or, "the source" asks for our worship, only our love. However the prayer yo gave me was extremely heart warming..it just shows how loving us humans CAN be toward eachother...I am grateful. Thank you!

Well, it sounds like you have it all figured out. I'm glad you had an inspiring day. I wish you the best of luck.

Take care,

Ed