PDA

View Full Version : Posing an ultimatum to my twin flame...

faith&love
21-10-2010, 05:29 PM
hey,

I can see post after post of the ladies whose twin have insecurities and cannot commit totally and as a result they are still always pining away for their twin even after 2, 3 , 4 or sometimes even 10 years. Wow!

I have decided I am not going to be the one... to be left off. I am going to have a beautiful life even if it is with twin or without twin...

I actually have this wonderful ability to let go of something if I feel it is not worth all the tears, all the love because believe me some people don't know the real value of things in life. And there are also some people who never understands at all. You may spend a lifetime explaining the finer things in life to them but they are still the same ( like my Dad)
I left my ex bf after having a relationship with him for 5 years even if I cared a lot, it was circumstances that make me left him and not because i felt out of love. I know he still pins for me but I have moved on pretty well and consider him as a very good friend, even sharing stuffs still now...
And also I usually don't cry over sour milk. What is gone is gone.

I even find it hilarious that my small world is revolving around me and the universe is sending me events, one after the other to keep me focused on my spiritual growth and getting good karmas. I am seeing friends here and there are coming to me asking favors almost everyday giving me opportunities to do good and showing me areas that I lack. Its so obvious that its " hilarious that the universe is not even disguising it". Haha!!

Even in this twin relation, which is wonderful and we all know as human beings that " With Great blessings, comes great responsibility" And so even if after your twin comes to know the significance of the connection but still runs or is scared then wow! This is not meant to be and ladies, We have a wonderful life to led. So move on.

After I came to know the connection, I feel less scared and more brave because this is something to fight for. Man are always afraid of things they don't understand but once they understand it, its not a mystery anymore, but its comfortable and cozy.

It takes Two to tango and You cannot clap with one hand. There should be commitment from both sides, loyalty, faithfulness after all this connection is divine once both parties came to know and understand it unless there are unchangeable obstacles that stands on the way.

I am of the marriageable age now. The love, the caring, everything is there and its so obvious to everybody but him.. and he is taking so much time and the suspension is killing me. In any ordinary relationship with even half the attraction that twin is feeling, the guy will be all over me. But this huge attraction is scaring the day lights out of my twin that he cannot move from friends to something more. Yucks.

So I am thinking of risking everything and telling him all about the " twin flame connection" which he still does not know. And to let him decide, the next course of action. Because seriously I am so tired now. I am going to let God work his magic on him and if it is destined then He will come to me and if it is not destined, then he won't come to me. And In a way, either way I will be relief because I will know and move on life "with or without him".

Let God guide him. Seriously, I was about to sever ties with him but then I came to know about the twin flame connection and I know in my hearts of hearts that "I have a responsibility here to do something good for humanity" and I know I will give my everything for it.

As we all know this twin flame connection is not for individuals but for a collective goodness of the universe. So even My twin flame should feel the same as me otherwise " this is not meant to be in this lifetime". And that is my conclusion.

So what are your thoughts?:D

N2AButterfly
21-10-2010, 06:44 PM
Faith&Love,
There is an article online at www.harusami.com (http://www.harusami.com) entitled "The Tie and Link Between Twin Souls" which I believe to be the best I have seen explaining this phenomenon. I would consider emailing it to him and let him decide. Either way, the universe is in control of this and all we can really do is take care of ourselves. The universe is not really letting him "flap in the wind" as it seems.

LadyImpreza1111
21-10-2010, 09:37 PM
Pretty stellar post. And yeah. The universe is definitely not one for subtlety.

Though I don't necessarily agree you can just "move on" like its that easy, I do agree that its necessary to live and enjoy your life to the fullest extent because to do anything less would NOT be approved of by the universe.

My twin is a runner. Through prayer, I tried to explain the connection to him and told God that if he had any questions, he could come to me and I'll explain what is going on to him.
Then a few months later, I had a dream that showed me that he aknowledged that I wanted to help him but he had to find the answers on his own.............and he left (physically.....left the state and went to the state he is from) because he knew he wasn't ready. And then when he was finally ready, new obstacles cropped up that prevented him from coming back right away. But I had another dream that told me that no obstacles large or small would prevent him from coming back.

It all comes down to a matter of patience...........of readiness on both sides.

You might try to explain the phenomenon to him but just prepare for resistence because sometimes the twin that runs has to find their answers on their own.

mystical
21-10-2010, 10:27 PM
It all comes down to a matter of patience...........of readiness on both sides.

You might try to explain the phenomenon to him but just prepare for resistence because sometimes the twin that runs has to find their answers on their own.

have to agree here , i told my twin and soon as i had shown him he freaked n has not contacted me since lol i think its scard him off , actually seeing eveyrhting he feels right there in front of him , whats scarey for him could be the fcat that i know he feels this way so he thinks ahhhh she can continue playing these gamnes and has me right where she wants me lol , hes such a silly man but it makes me smile cos i love him for the wya he thinks regradless of how much it annoys me lol

but yes patience is needed , its not one of my strongest virtues , let him find his own answers but try n direct him a little if u need to

faith&love
22-10-2010, 03:56 AM
But what about your age?

Don't you think you need a family of your own. Or are you waiting just for twin to come around?

LadyImpreza1111
22-10-2010, 06:34 AM
I still have some time myself. I want a family and whatnot but only with my twin. If not with him, I'd rather be alone. And no matter how much we might want something, we don't go by our own timeframe. We go by theirs. The bottom line is, you can't force things to happen.

NOW..............Lets say the guy come back into your life, and you think you two are on stable ground only for him to turn and run again...........and repeats the process. Thats when I would speak up........if only for my own emotional wellbeing. THEN I would say, "Its painful to me when you come in and out of my life. I know this is hard and scary (It's supposed to be) but at some point you are going to have to choose between me and ego because there isn't room for us both."

I actually had a dream one night where my twin was standing in front of me in the parking lot outside my apartment building and in a quite voice, he said, "I choose you."

And the only time I would ask him to choose between me and anything else would be if he was one of those runners who chose to pop in and out of my life like that and then I'll tell him to choose between me and his fear because there isn't room for both of us in his life.

faith&love
22-10-2010, 08:40 AM
I still have some time myself. I want a family and whatnot but only with my twin. If not with him, I'd rather be alone. And no matter how much we might want something, we don't go by our own timeframe. We go by theirs. The bottom line is, you can't force things to happen.

NOW..............Lets say the guy come back into your life, and you think you two are on stable ground only for him to turn and run again...........and repeats the process. Thats when I would speak up........if only for my own emotional wellbeing. THEN I would say, "Its painful to me when you come in and out of my life. I know this is hard and scary (It's supposed to be) but at some point you are going to have to choose between me and ego because there isn't room for us both."

I actually had a dream one night where my twin was standing in front of me in the parking lot outside my apartment building and in a quite voice, he said, "I choose you."

And the only time I would ask him to choose between me and anything else would be if he was one of those runners who chose to pop in and out of my life like that and then I'll tell him to choose between me and his fear because there isn't room for both of us in his life.

Why should we go by their time frame and not out own. After-all this twin phenomena is a thing that occurs between two person and we should let the other twin be aware of it too and if he does'nt wants it, then we should let them know that we are moving on..
then maybe they will come calling.. if no, Whose loss?
maybe next life time, They would act differently..

We ladies have given enough time for them...

mystical
22-10-2010, 10:37 AM
Why should we go by their time frame and not out own. After-all this twin phenomena is a thing that occurs between two person and we should let the other twin be aware of it too and if he does'nt wants it, then we should let them know that we are moving on..

i hear what u are saying here , i have got to the poit where i am fed up of how twin treats me now before it twas ok because i loved him dealry and couldnt imagine my life without him , but im worth more than that regardless of whether he is ready or not , i think i need to also make him aware of the twin flame conception but the timing isnt right for me to do this yet , i am refusing to be the one who first makes contact because i have always done this , well i am finding myself now and he needs to find himself too , liek u said this is a two way process , if he can handle me being out of his life then thats up to him , i tried to help him and had it all threw back in my face , he will always be lost until he finds his way i have always told him this but i cannot drag him along he needs to wnat to do it himself , all i can do is concentrate on me and then hopefully by helping myself along i will be helping him along also , im not wasting another minute of my life i have my own goals to achieve and i cannot do that if i continue to mollycoddle him , i got this far on my own he now has to do this work and if i can do it then so can he :),

faith&love
22-10-2010, 11:18 AM
i hear what u are saying here , i have got to the poit where i am fed up of how twin treats me now before it twas ok because i loved him dealry and couldnt imagine my life without him , but im worth more than that regardless of whether he is ready or not , i think i need to also make him aware of the twin flame conception but the timing isnt right for me to do this yet , i am refusing to be the one who first makes contact because i have always done this , well i am finding myself now and he needs to find himself too , liek u said this is a two way process , if he can handle me being out of his life then thats up to him , i tried to help him and had it all threw back in my face , he will always be lost until he finds his way i have always told him this but i cannot drag him along he needs to wnat to do it himself , all i can do is concentrate on me and then hopefully by helping myself along i will be helping him along also , im not wasting another minute of my life i have my own goals to achieve and i cannot do that if i continue to mollycoddle him , i got this far on my own he now has to do this work and if i can do it then so can he :),

You said it. I mean what is the use ... We all have a life to live so why not make it beautiful in spite of twin being with us or no.
We all know they are always within us, no matter what....

After all a ' butterfly" will come and sit on your shoulder only if you stay still...

And what a wonderful life it is.....

mystical
22-10-2010, 11:59 AM
You said it. I mean what is the use ... We all have a life to live so why not make it beautiful in spite of twin being with us or no.
We all know they are always within us, no matter what....

After all a ' butterfly" will come and sit on your shoulder only if you stay still...

And what a wonderful life it is.....

i always thought after twin left i would never know another happy day , he bought sumthing out of me when he came along and i thought i lost it but i realise now its still there within me , i take a look now at the flowers and the trees and see the beauty is still there so that gives me hope , we oftern think its others who make our life beautiful or we have to make theirs but i know now its the world , if we are happy we radiated that out intop the world and eveyrhting comes to life and seems a lot prettier and same with the world , its amazing how one can look out their window and see a leaf falling from a tree in the autumn and see a beautiful sun set , my twin reminds me of all this loveliness i see around me , i dont wnat my life to be how it always was and i relaise now that me and twin have always had a bad life , for that to change and to help the other ,one of us has to be greatful for everything to help the others progress if i can make my life peaceful and beautiful and enjoy what has given me then his will start to look the same also, i am a survivior always have been and so has he twins show us in the end that we are strong we are beuatiful and we make life what it is just by being a part of it ,

LadyImpreza1111
22-10-2010, 02:11 PM

Moving on isn't that easy, otherwise many would have done it by now. And trust. They want to be with us but are too controlled by ego to do anything about it.

You can do what you feel is right for your situation, but the bottom line is.....if they aren't ready.......it's not going to happen and it could blow up in your face. I've communicated with my twin through dreams alone over the past 10 months. It's been effective too. He's asked me to wait for him and I told him I would as long as he doesn't run again. The only reason why it's easy for me to wait is because the idea of being with anyone else doesn't have ANY appeal to me.

Falling Star
22-10-2010, 02:14 PM
There are certain lessons to be learnt and understood within the Twinflame experience and one of them is patience i'm afraid.

Dharma Employee
22-10-2010, 03:07 PM
mmmmm, still wondering whether this is a soulmate/twin flame thing or not

last night i went dancing

I hyperventialated

I felt nervous and lost

my heart felt an ache the nearer I got the dance venue

so far, so no different to being in love

howver the cord and its increaisng strength and intensity as I got nearer the location, made me think this, must be that

my mouth was dry with anxiety before i saw her but luckily enough a freind helped with some reiki to ground me,

I ignored her all evening and avoding the dance area, where she was,

I felt a little tearful last night and today and once again wondered whether it was her or me

but the last time I saw her, "I told her, she wore her outfit well"

and kissed her on the hand at the end of a dance

I have since found out she is seeing someone, but has neglected to tell me this, though have heard from mutal freind, it is not the romance of the century

on the 2nd dance ( 3 weeks ago now) I said to her, I was having a dark mood, and she said, "everyone who comes here , comes to have fun" and seemed irritated with me, but I concluded that she didnt seem like she was having too much fun either and that ultimately I am doing my best in life and have nothing to defend: her reaction to that is not my issue

I also asked her out twice, though the first time, was a bit messy

I am sure I am doing the right thing by ignoring her and no longer asking her to dance

if she truly wants to know, she could well ask me to dance again

they say, the primary goal is to teach you self love with this experience and that is what I am aiming for now,

if she only knew

at the same time, I don't feel it is my place to say anymore, I feel she has to put some of her into this if she cares

LadyImpreza1111
22-10-2010, 07:56 PM
There are certain lessons to be learnt and understood within the Twinflame experience and one of them is patience i'm afraid.

Definitely!

LadyImpreza1111
22-10-2010, 07:59 PM
mmmmm, still wondering whether this is a soulmate/twin flame thing or not

last night i went dancing

I hyperventialated

I felt nervous and lost

my heart felt an ache the nearer I got the dance venue

so far, so no different to being in love

howver the cord and its increaisng strength and intensity as I got nearer the location, made me think this, must be that

my mouth was dry with anxiety before i saw her but luckily enough a freind helped with some reiki to ground me,

I ignored her all evening and avoding the dance area, where she was,

I felt a little tearful last night and today and once again wondered whether it was her or me

but the last time I saw her, "I told her, she wore her outfit well"

and kissed her on the hand at the end of a dance

I have since found out she is seeing someone, but has neglected to tell me this, though have heard from mutal freind, it is not the romance of the century

on the 2nd dance ( 3 weeks ago now) I said to her, I was having a dark mood, and she said, "everyone who comes here , comes to have fun" and seemed irritated with me, but I concluded that she didnt seem like she was having too much fun either and that ultimately I am doing my best in life and have nothing to defend: her reaction to that is not my issue

I also asked her out twice, though the first time, was a bit messy

I am sure I am doing the right thing by ignoring her and no longer asking her to dance

if she truly wants to know, she could well ask me to dance again

they say, the primary goal is to teach you self love with this experience and that is what I am aiming for now,

if she only knew

at the same time, I don't feel it is my place to say anymore, I feel she has to put some of her into this if she cares

It's crazy how much our reactions to them differ. The one time I saw my TF in person, I figured it was just an ordinary day and I just felt a strong urge to go to the place where I saw him. And upon seeing him, I wanted to follow him and never leave his side and when I left, I felt some warring emotions--wanting to bolt and wanting to stay at the same time. But all in all, it was a day I will never forget.

alleigh
26-10-2010, 02:03 AM
I have tried...I have said maybe if you miss me, I should teach you a lesson, do you think you could survive with me, what do you think it'll be like when I'm not there, etc etc...mean mean mean. But rightfully so - on the ego side of things. Then I attempt not to contact him and fail fail fail!!!!

But then there is the other side. We hold no record of wrong doings, tomorrow is not promised, yesterday is gone and to be THANKFUL and GRATEFUL that we have this very moment and we should choose to LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Right. Ummm I'm human, thanks. I'd rather scream and ask him why I am RIGHT HERE and yet he can't make a move.

The man who can't be moved out of fear and his uncanny ability to be indesicive. I love him, I do but THAT I can do without.

But in reality (I hate reality, have I mentioned that?), I have him more than anyone else does. We are in constant contact, we make decisions together, we co-parent from afar, we bring each other up, encourage one another...we just can't seem to get together on the physical, 2010, worldly right here and now physical my goodness can I JUST TOUCH YOU PLEASEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! side.

*sigh* I am driving myself insane.

LadyImpreza1111
26-10-2010, 04:04 AM
Yeah....you probably are making yourself crazy, yet your posts are still fun to read. Am I mean for saying that?

alleigh
27-10-2010, 12:07 AM
Yeah....you probably are making yourself crazy, yet your posts are still fun to read. Am I mean for saying that?

Not at all. :)
I love to write and this is the best form of "therapy" for me so...I hope you laugh, cry, yell, cheer, and relate right along with me.