PDA

View Full Version : Drawing of "Me"

Sangress
21-10-2010, 10:00 AM
Ever since I can remember I have felt non-physical wings and a tail, as I've grown older I've learned to step out of my body in spirit form, both while I am conscious and asleep, and I've learned more about who I am outside of this body/vessel/skin.

At the moment this is who I am. I'm underdeveloped since my spiritual form reflects who I am presently, and I happen to be very young spiritually, the equivalent of a 6 year old. Though I expect to mature in this life.

I drew this not too long ago. I have yet to find the right colours to add. But that's all me, no exaggerations necessary, heh.

(The URL thing hates me so I'm putting a link up)

http://public.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pEJB4kOn0mCNe3llER5a0LTcLFV46bmh5wI_WIhlf4oCsdRC ejUVvNkuBUceXiteSsNPbfHMk8bvQ31T9iKnDuQ/CCF17102010_00000.jpg?psid=1

Tell me if the link works please. if not then I have no idea how to get this up here.

sound
21-10-2010, 10:09 AM
There you go Sangress :) lovely sketch :)

Sangress 'drawing ...

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u138/simplykate_2007/CCF17102010_00000.jpg

Falling Star
21-10-2010, 10:11 AM
Awesome Sangress.

Sangress
21-10-2010, 10:21 AM
thank you. :)

earthprowler
09-11-2010, 04:28 PM
that is just beautiful. WOW!

whispers
09-11-2010, 04:32 PM
Certainly a talented artist! Very beautiful.
But why do I see sadness?
x

Spiritlite
09-11-2010, 08:53 PM
oh that is so beautiful I can feel the emotions looking at it.
Spiritlite.

Sangress
09-11-2010, 09:15 PM
Thank you. I'd actually forgotten I posted this! lol.

There is sadness because there is sadness. *Shrugs* I tend not to question emotions or demand them for an explanation, I just let them be.

Since that picture was made I've matured more. I'm half wondering whether I've passed spiritual "puberty" because I look pretty different.

Then again, I was ill when I first saw and attempted to draw myself. At the time I was half-unknowingly being drained by about 200 or so of my kind (I was only aware of the first 20, who I agreed to help...the rest just latched on to the others and held on for dear life I suppose) They were relying on me to keep them healthy after they became trapped and couldn't sustain themselves on the energy available....so I brought energy to them through myself because we are all connected.

Obviously that has ended now. I failed them, but the cost was too great to myself and I should not have agreed to so much responsibility in the first place.

I suspect that is a reason for the apparent sadness.

I have learned from the experiences connected to this form of mine, and it has changed me in a lot of ways, but I am still true to my nature, which is good I suppose.

I might complete a second drawing, though I'm debating whether to wait a couple of years for my artistic-ness to match what I see in my mind....hmmm.

Nah, I'll try and make a rough sketch, like this one, of how I have changed. Maybe you could all follow my progress through drawings. lol.

Thank you all again. Didn't expect this kind of reaction from people. It's nice.

7luminaries
10-11-2010, 07:24 PM
Sangress...have you ever watched Jacob's Ladder? The very last scene reminds me of the choice that all souls must make along their journey. Will you choose the light or the darkness? I don't mean this in any way but that of the soul's truth.

There are beings that attend the soul between lives...either of light with rainbow irridescence...or of amorphous darkness...and you probably know of what I speak.

If you choose the light, then there is nothing the darkness can ever, ever do for you...or to you. Although we don't normally discuss it like this, the light has great power, far beyond comprehension...even someone like me, just a healer, a mother, a woman, can walk through a realm of demons (if I cared to)...and the only weapon I need is my intent...whilst my aura proceeds me.

If you want to take your energy, your power from the light, no one can stop you !!! :D
The "catch" is that you have to align your intentions with the good, or your power will not accrue, so to speak.

Just some stuff to thing about...
Peace & blessings,
7L

Silver
10-11-2010, 07:44 PM
Sangress, it is great artwork.

I feel exactly how that creature (You?) is portrayed.
I myself am grieving over the loss of my son.
But that portrait looks like you are grieving of something.

...and I'm glad you've chosen to go ahead and do that rough-out.

Spiritualist74
29-11-2010, 03:34 AM
interesting words 7luminaries i don`t think we choose i think it`s chosen for us
I was concieved in dark ness and now i dwell in light
I am a healer and a medium as well,, though i havent fully come to maturity in my physical life.
in my spiritual self i have felt a awakening unlike any other, years ago...
and i choose to be in the light, i am attracted to light even though i am a dark artist and dwell on the choices i have made in life

ask for forgiveness sangress and keep up with your art it helps to express our pain and emotions through art or writing ...

ZeroPointField
07-04-2011, 05:59 AM
Sangress, this is an older post I know, but still, the drawing is awesome and I have a question. You said you are a relative new soul, or spiritually young.

Then you said you believe you will mature in this lifetime, and at another point you said you believed you had hit spiritual "puberty", which I would assume would be a lot older now(spiritually) than 6 yrs old as you first stated, although I don't know much about the timing of spiritual hormones. Grin. Ok, but seriously...

If I'm understanding this correctly, how are you able to evolve so quickly? I realize there are lots of different points of view, but the stuff I've read that makes the most sense to me says it takes....god, i don't know....millions of years for a sould to evolve to a "mature" point, and maybe thousands if you put in serious effort along the way.

Actually as I was reading these things, there was a part of me that was going "I bet if I tried hard enough, I could be the one to evolve super fast" which is probably just an ego thing, but the other part said "Yeah right. You've got a LOOOOONG way to go, pal!"

Anyway, how do you evolve so fast?

Sangress
07-04-2011, 10:39 AM
Anyway, how do you evolve so fast?

Heh, it's ironic to think that having the ignorance of a child might make one think of themselves as being a child.

I remembered a lot after that time and integrated parts of myself (the whole higher self thing) and became who I am.

So, becoming who I am was the spiritual puberty and, from the looks of things, I may have a ways to go before the metaphysical hormones stop meddling with me. :P

I can see now that at the time I was only gathering the shreds of myself that came to me naturally and somehow broke through to my conscious mind. it was like...a diluted version of myself...essentially a young self composed of only a fraction of what I know now.

i suppose all i can say at this point is that spiritual evolution can go backwards over a span of lifetimes until a person wakes up again and reclaims their past and identity so they they can continue on anew again (reminds me a bit of a spiritual version of rebirth.)

am I making sense? Lol.

athribiristan
07-04-2011, 02:24 PM
Heh, it's ironic to think that having the ignorance of a child might make one think of themselves as being a child.

I remembered a lot after that time and integrated parts of myself (the whole higher self thing) and became who I am.

So, becoming who I am was the spiritual puberty and, from the looks of things, I may have a ways to go before the metaphysical hormones stop meddling with me. :P

I can see now that at the time I was only gathering the shreds of myself that came to me naturally and somehow broke through to my conscious mind. it was like...a diluted version of myself...essentially a young self composed of only a fraction of what I know now.

i suppose all i can say at this point is that spiritual evolution can go backwards over a span of lifetimes until a person wakes up again and reclaims their past and identity so they they can continue on anew again (reminds me a bit of a spiritual version of rebirth.)

am I making sense? Lol.

First off, nice drawing and thank you for sharing. Second, I have read your posts, and your energy. I have been around spirituality and spiritual people all my life and I can tell you with certainty that you are not six OR an adolescent in spiritual terms. I won't argue that you may be new to spirituality or whatever but don't sell yourself short.

I will also say that despite what I (but who am I anyway, this is YOUR journey) might consider to be some self-limiting ideas on your part, you are doing just fine. Certainly if an objective observer were to take a good look at me they would find just as many (though different) self-limiting ideas that I entertain.

I would also add that there is no proscribed rate at which people need to progress. Budha's enlightenment came to him in a flash. For many it IS a liveslong process but we don't know that we aren't one small epiphany away from completing it at any moment.

Sangress
07-04-2011, 09:33 PM
First off, nice drawing and thank you for sharing. Second, I have read your posts, and your energy. I have been around spirituality and spiritual people all my life and I can tell you with certainty that you are not six OR an adolescent in spiritual terms. I won't argue that you may be new to spirituality or whatever but don't sell yourself short.

I will also say that despite what I (but who am I anyway, this is YOUR journey) might consider to be some self-limiting ideas on your part, you are doing just fine. Certainly if an objective observer were to take a good look at me they would find just as many (though different) self-limiting ideas that I entertain.

I would also add that there is no proscribed rate at which people need to progress. Budha's enlightenment came to him in a flash. For many it IS a liveslong process but we don't know that we aren't one small epiphany away from completing it at any moment.

Haha. Oh, I certainly know I am old. I rarely think about it now since I end up feeling like a cheat with this shiney new body and ancient to boot.

Mentally and spiritually I was ignorant and young, I had separated my physical self from my spiritual self, and that reflected in my appearence and lack of knowledge at the time. (Can we say metaphysical alzheimers? :p)

Now I've pulled most of myself together pretty quick, but from here on out my development can happen in its own time. I've almost caught up to myself and life is no race, so I'm taking it as it comes. (Doesn't mean I'm not still restless and impatient, but that is me always.)

And I remember the "prince" who was metaphorically reborn as buddha. Very insightful and eccentric man he was, it's no wonder so many people love him and follow his teachings even after he's moved on from his reincarnation cycle in this place. He pretty much inspired people of all ranks in society in his hay-day and brought them together, and it's continued on for generations from there.

As I would say in true life, He's a bloody good bloke, that one is. :P

Sangress
13-08-2011, 02:15 AM
So, here I am again. I'm a bit further in my journey now and I've learned a bit more along the way. I've located my metaphysical origin, my beginnings, how I ended up in a physical human skin ....etc

I'm still slowly integrating/becoming my "true" self and maturing as..um....well, something.

I prefer not to try to cram myself into a single (or any) lable anymore because its such a tight fit and I have to stretch the label so darn far that it looses its charm

I'm vampyric, but that is just a way of explaining how my energy system opperates (like a fast metabolism,) I'm a succubus, but that only explains some of my traits and skills. I'm demonic, but that only explains my instincts and behaviour. I'm a Chaotic Shadow Being, but that only explains my energy type and origins. And I am a Soul Eater, which only explains how I survive.

I'm not about to find an umbrella term for all of those Labels, so I'm going to stick with I am ME. :)

Here's that update on my progress. (This was taken with a mobile phone, so excuse the horrible quality.)

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee380/Sangress/IMG_20110812_165011.jpg
What do you think?

Solace733
08-09-2011, 11:46 PM
Sangress, you are a great artist and i find you fascinating. Even within the darkness and what you are, i still feel a lot of good in you... i hope this doesn't cause offence as my intentions are good willed. I respect your courage to be you.

Sangress
08-09-2011, 11:50 PM
Sangress, you are a great artist and i find you fascinating. Even within the darkness and what you are, i still feel a lot of good in you... i hope this doesn't cause offence as my intentions are good willed. I respect your courage to be you.

No offence taken at all. :)

Thanks and yeh, I'm not so bad if your on my good side :P

Solace733
08-09-2011, 11:53 PM
No offence taken at all. :)

Thanks and yeh, I'm not so bad if your on my good side :P

lol, :wink:

Solace733
08-09-2011, 11:58 PM
lol, :wink:

hmmm i wink without knowing if i am or not... ~shivers~ hope so :tongue:

drake
19-10-2011, 05:32 AM
Both drawings are really beautiful. One thing I found interesting in my own emotional reactions to these is that I see the second one quite differently depending on whether or not I take the first into account.

What I mean is, if I look at the second drawing and separate it in my mind from any connection to you, the person, or to the first drawing, it actually takes on a rather ominous/intimidating feel in my eyes. But once I see the second drawing as an evolution of the first one, once I see where this creature has come from, the intimidating nature goes away and instead I only get feelings of respect, beauty, and another feeling I am having trouble describing...it is like a happy awe at knowing such a creature exists, and that I get to see it.