PDA

View Full Version : A HUGE spiritual awakening in the world..

Soul Searcher
02-04-2013, 10:29 PM
Hi everyone :hug2:

I would imagine most of you will be feeling the same thing at the moment? It just feels since around 2011, there has been an enormous increase of energy, and some turbulent times causing people to focus, re-shape and adjust their life for the better.

I said to my family in the beginning of 2011, that the next 2 years would be a huge awakening, I could just feel it. For me it was a complete turn-around in my life, including highly emotional events such as my Mum going through a divorce, and at the same time myself going through a traumatic relationship break-up. I've been through things that have pushed me to the very edge, but i'm still here, and devoting my life to helping those in need.

My experiences started increasing again 2 years ago, from deep dreams to seeing the number 11 everywhere, coincidences and signs, visions, and hugely wanting to spiritually develop myself. It's been fascinating and beautiful in some ways, full of joys and sorrows, heartache and discoveries..

At the moment i'm nearly half way there, i'm being the best I can be and working through my fears/insecurities, and learning to trust my intuition again. It's easy to feel very lost sometimes though, right. Sometimes i'm still apprehensive of things and where it's leading me, it can feel scary! .... but you've just got to have a little faith :hug3:

Is anyone else feeling the same way?

Peace & Light,

~Nadine~
:hug2:

AdAstra
02-04-2013, 10:34 PM
Definitely feeling the same way.

I can't even put into words what has been happening. "Faith" is definitely much needed in times like this.

A little history.. I went through a spiritual awakening some years ago. This time that it's happening more globally, it's like the same thing is happening over again, yet on a much slower scale. .

Soul Searcher
02-04-2013, 10:44 PM
Definitely feeling the same way.

I can't even put into words what has been happening. "Faith" is definitely much needed in times like this.

A little history.. I went through a spiritual awakening some years ago. This time that it's happening more globally, it's like the same thing is happening over again, yet on a much slower scale. .

I completely agree, it's amazing to watch! At first, you think it's just you and then when you just look around so many people are having the same experiences.
It just makes you wonder of what importance the last year or so has, that this Awakening is happening on such a global scale. Even my family/friends are going through incredible changes in their lives.

I know for me though now some of the unsettling events are calming a little, it's incredible to find yourself again and re-discover all those gifts you realise you weren't even using anymore :love7:

VesicaPhoenix11
03-04-2013, 01:19 AM
I agree - I think its exponential growth though because I've been seeing it expand for a while now, the first big spurt I saw was back in 2003 or so, and it seems every 3 or 4 years it increases exponentially again.

Its a rocky ride and sometimes difficult to keep your feet - but well worth it and it brings me hope.

Spirit25
03-04-2013, 04:02 PM
My spiritual awakening happened in January 2011 and after all this time I'm finally starting to come to terms with everything and healing.

Lunalove
03-04-2013, 07:04 PM
Yeah! Bashar was saying that this time right now is SO F*CKING EXCITING that souls just HOPPED into ANY body that they could find JUST so they could be a part of it.

Whoot Whoot! Party people in the shift!

Soul Searcher
03-04-2013, 07:17 PM
Haha I thought I might get some people agreeing here! It's so true, things are changing and it's exciting. Just hope we can all learn to embrace it :smile:

:hug2:
~Nadine~

Sarian
03-04-2013, 07:20 PM
Alrighty then....