PDA

View Full Version : A strange entity

Darkened Shell
28-03-2013, 10:49 PM
Recently, I have felt my aura trying to be... overridden (?) by an outside force. It is strange, because I notice by my aura spiking and my body spasming. Recently, I could swear I saw a pale boy with white hair, a red tie, and purple eyes staring at me when I passed a mirror. It may have been my imagination, but I could swear it was real. When I looked again, there was nothing.

Does this sound normal to anyone, or at least plausible? I've also had a strange dream, and have been feeling... rather like a different version of myself, if that helps any.

jazz
01-04-2013, 10:00 PM
h,,,,,,,,i i would love to hear more detail about the aura being entered and the spikiness sensations u feel ,,, do u have like a fizzyness kind ov sensation like a tingling ,, i would ,love to hear how u would describe it , cant help with purple image sorry but looking forward to wot other think about it

Darkened Shell
03-04-2013, 12:10 AM
Well... I guess the best way to describe the sensation is like my energy body is being... filled with a different energy, and it's as if that other energy is trying to convert it into its own energy. Every time I feel it, my body sort of spasms or shivers, and I notice my aura's influence spreads further than usual, with a less than positive effect on others. I can't say it's fuzzy or tingly, but it isn't exactly painful either. Just foreign and slightly empty.

TruthJunkie
08-04-2013, 11:40 PM
this is spiritual contact. a being climbed into your space. nothing to fear however you may elect to meditate and clean out this beings energy.