PDA

View Full Version : LOA books?

smallandcute
25-03-2013, 07:01 PM
a while ago i bought a loa book by barbel mohr but was named cosmic ordering which i do beleive is the same thing however i find it doesnt have much detail to it and want to read a few other books so what do you loa experts recommend as good reads? x

LadyImpreza1111
25-03-2013, 07:12 PM
I have the "Everything Law of Attraction Dream Dictionary" by Cathleen O'Connor PhD.
I think its pretty good. There is bits and pieces about the Law of Attraction, but it also gets into the different stages of sleep and there is a dream dictionary in it too.
Thanks for the post. Now it makes me want to go back and read the whole thing all the way through because I haven't yet.

sunshineofthesoul
04-05-2013, 01:15 AM
I really like the Teachings of Abraham Hicks.

http://www.sunshineofthesoul.com/Pages/spiritualauthorsabrahamhicks.aspx

fire
04-05-2013, 09:46 AM
I would recommend Abraham too. According to them, they are the original source of this material. You will also get the clarity and broader view of a source perspective through their material.

While I haven't read it, I would make a recommendation for their book Getting Into the Vortex: Guided Meditations CD and User Guide. The concept of this teaching is basically the only thing one needs to know. Because manifestation is only a matter of finding vibrational alignment with one's inner being, spirit, heart, also known as the process of releasing all resistance to well-being.

When one is able to achieve that alignment of being in a pure vibration, one's life will begin to unfold everything that has ever been added to one's vortex, as one becomes a vibrational match to it.

Miss Hepburn
04-05-2013, 11:54 AM
Yes, an excellent clear, easy, flowing and comprehensive book is
"Ask and It Is Given" by Ester and Jerry Hicks.

It pretty much covers all the bases. I have all their books and so many CDs.
:smile:

gypsymystique
15-05-2013, 07:05 PM
I like How to Get What You Really, Really, Really, Really Want by Wayne Dyer and Deepak Chopra

Nameless
26-05-2013, 01:00 AM
Did you know Wayne Dyer credits his works to the teachings of Abraham Hicks? Just an aside....

I love Abraham, and listen to them on you tube whenever I get the chance. I heard them say this the other day: that trying to apply the Law of Attraction to something is like trying to apply gravity to something. Here's the clip - it's pretty funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90x4BLyj9SM

indubidably
01-06-2013, 03:20 AM
I recommend 'The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity' by Catherine Ponder. It is mainly focused on God and other religious figures but you can substitute God to Universe if you wish- the message is still the same. :')

Moonstar84
07-06-2013, 10:11 PM
I'd recommend The Power Of Intention by Wayne Dyer and also I just got The Map, which is by Bonni Lonnsburry who runs the site Live a Life You Love: www.livealifeyoulove.com

SpiritMasterLD
08-06-2013, 12:28 AM
I've probably seen em all, and in my opinion, you cannot beat anything by Abraham - Hicks. Manifestation, is their area of specialization.

WYN123
10-06-2013, 09:38 AM
Florence schovel shinn - the game of life and how to play it.

WorldClass
19-06-2013, 08:07 PM
The Abraham material is great as well as "Find You & You Find Everything: The Secrets to the Law of Attraction" by Hemal Radia.