PDA

View Full Version : My kundalini

Belle
25-03-2013, 03:10 PM
I know it's rising, but it's slow and frustrating. Are there any tips to get it moving, what I can do to nudge it along? It's been hovvering around my root / sacral for about 2months now.

barrynu
25-03-2013, 05:29 PM
Holotropic Breathwork is intense but it will get your Energy moving.
Early in my Kundalini i was shown how to do it.I did a lot of this alone and it was tough but very healing.It increases the Energy/prana levels in your system and forces it through your chakras which brings up and clears all the deep hidden emotions that are causing blockages.I cleared my lower Chakras in a few months and without the breathwork it may have taken years.I also did a sweatlodge and that helped a lot too.
Dont try it alone unless you are very strong emotionally and have lots of privacy, doing it with a group is much better because of the group Energy that will build.

Belle
01-04-2013, 04:54 PM
I'm beyond exhausted - bank holiday over in the UK and I've slept the weekend away. Mostly - there have been a few necessary things that I've had to do but for the most time, I've been wasted in bed, not really engaging in anything.