PDA

View Full Version : When you lack mutual love in your life

diamonds
25-03-2013, 11:00 AM
Hi,
I don't know in which forum I should start this thread, in love and relationships forum or this one, but I thought this forum is more accurate as my problem relates to the law of attraction.

For a long time I had in my life the unrequited love problem. I managed to get over this problem after I made a meditation that my reiki master told me to do. I had a relationship finally with a guy I really felt something for, I didn't work out due to huge differences between us but I'm not sad it's over I just feel happy that I could have a relationship with someone that I can love.

My problem is, the type of guys that I like and the type of guys who like me are not the same guys, they are very different type of guys. I like real men, strong, not afraid of taking risks, having self esteem, who display manly characters.

But the guys who like me and chase after me are weak romantic types, too nice, wimp, sissy and not showing manly characters. What do I have to do to overcome this problem. I guess there's something in me who attract those weak types. How do I end it? And how do I attract real men? I can't really like the men interested in me, that's why I'm single.

LadyImpreza1111
25-03-2013, 07:05 PM
What I do know about what we put out to the universe is that you will attract people based on your own attitude. If you have self-esteem issues, you will meet those who might help you overcome them. Or you might indirectly attract guys like you and you might not like them simply because they mirror you. Maybe the traits in them you can't appreciate are traits you yourself possess. Sometimes like attracts like.In your case, you are also looking outward to fill a void rather than learning to just love yourself. Therefore it is not surprising that you are not happy with what you are attracting.

That is how I used to be. I was so eager to say I was paired up with someone that I tended to attract guys who belittled women, saw them as sex objects, had negative things to say about their mother which showed me exactly how they would percieve me, were emotionally "special" (I don't like the term retarded). To sum things up......these were guys I attracted because I wasn't happy just being by my myself.

Put in the inner work and see if things change for you. I'm currently alone at the moment and for the most part, I'm at peace with it because I know it won't be a permanent state of being.