PDA

View Full Version : Whats happening now

tabane27
24-03-2013, 08:11 PM
My vibrations through my body reached to a point then stopped all of a sudden, they usually ended with shots up my back and chakras all opening.
It has not happened this time, instead for the last two days iv had this strange sensation on different part of my body.
Its hard to explain it in words but il try...my palms and feet started with pulsating feeling which moved to my bottom spine then my chest. It stayed at my chest and had a burning stinging pain in my chest, then i felt my heart pop, few hours later my heart slowed down few a minute or so.
Since this iv had weird sensation moving through my body...example, like shiver up spine or hairs on end...my hairs dont stand on end but its that feeling and it starts on one side of leg and moves up my body, it then goes down the other side, i then get all one side of body then all other side of body.
Now it on both legs moving up slowly and theres little patches of up my arms.
It is not a negative experience at all but a blissful wonderful feeling, its like im being massaged all over.
I keep thinking how wonderful it will feel when my whole body is covered in this feeling.

Because im struggling to put it into words i cannot research and understand what is actually happening.

(I am medically checked and healthy)

tabane27
26-03-2013, 09:27 AM
Last night it was more stronger in the legs, it was going through my bones and could feel it expand pushing through my skin. I could feel it an inch away from my skin to and moved up my legs.

Im really curious to know what it is if anyone can help please

barrynu
27-03-2013, 08:30 AM
Its Energy moving in your body, clearing meridians and chakras and widening the sushumna.Everyone feels it different and has their own experiences with it...Dont try to figure out what its doing(because you wont) and just enjoy it when it feels good.
Up to 30% of excess energy from the lower Chakras goes down your legs and out your feet Chakras so that may be the reason that there is so much activity in your legs.
Iv had feelings in my legs like yours last year but what im feeling recently is an expanded feeling,its like im being inflated like a balloon with wonderful bliss too..Iv been told that this is my Aura expanding as a result of the Energy increase in my system.Your Energy will never stop rising and there is no limit to the bliss so enjoy it.:smile:
The extreme body sensations will stop eventually and when the Energy gets to your head you will understand more. The right information appears in front of you and the right people will start to appear in your life.