PDA

View Full Version : Reiki-ists - please raise your hands

Tanemon
22-03-2013, 09:16 PM
Hi. I'm a Reiki-ist to. Attuned to level 3a. And with years of experience.

It would be nice to see who's on here who is attuned and practicing. But I also want to ask a question regarding self-healing.

innerlight
22-03-2013, 11:08 PM
Level 3a?

I am a Reiki Master and also have been attuned to other modalities. I do not always practice Reiki itself but do do other types of energy healing.

Tanemon
22-03-2013, 11:29 PM
Level 3a?

I am a Reiki Master and also have been attuned to other modalities. I do not always practice Reiki itself but do do other types of energy healing.
Hi. :hug3: Yes some RMs have taught a Level 3a and a Level 3 (proper) - the first being a matter mainly of the attunement process, and the second being training in attuning other people. I got the attunement, but my RM relocated.

Nice to meet you. Wonder who else will reply. We'll see...

spiritual_being83
23-03-2013, 12:41 AM
Hi there! I am also a Reiki practitioner trained up to the teacher level. I love practicing Reiki when I can and strive to use it each day to better those around me:)

EgyptianEyes
24-03-2013, 09:04 AM
*raises hand and waves*

angel tears
24-03-2013, 11:53 PM
Hi there, i am a Reiki master and i am using my healing on myself at the moment.

Amused59
25-03-2013, 02:16 AM
HI I practice Reiki whenever possible on myself & with clients. In May I will be level 3a practioner.

Saggi
25-03-2013, 06:00 PM
Puts hand up,,,

Level 2a at present, Master in a few weeks,,, Whoop!!!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Tanemon
25-03-2013, 07:51 PM
Wow! Well, I'm really glad for eveyone posting here. Great to meet everyone.

Here's something I want to ask you. In the last year or so, I've had a recurring problem with abcesses on my gums. This is despite good dental care and hygeine. Just seems to be something my body has been somehow wanting to do, even though my general health and energy level are both good.

What I'm wondering is how to apply my self-healing Reiki practice to this specific area of my body. I do general self healing, using quite a number of hand positions.

Oddly, I find that if I give my face Reiki (on either side of my mouth, below the cheeks), it only seems to result in itchy skin in that general area. Plus, if I do it long enough, the skin in that area gets red (sometimes very red).

Any ideas?

innerlight
25-03-2013, 08:30 PM
Wow! Well, I'm really glad for eveyone posting here. Great to meet everyone.

Here's something I want to ask you. In the last year or so, I've had a recurring problem with abcesses on my gums. This is despite good dental care and hygeine. Just seems to be something my body has been somehow wanting to do, even though my general health and energy level are both good.

What I'm wondering is how to apply my self-healing Reiki practice to this specific area of my body. I do general self healing, using quite a number of hand positions.

Oddly, I find that if I give my face Reiki (on either side of my mouth, below the cheeks), it only seems to result in itchy skin in that general area. Plus, if I do it long enough, the skin in that area gets red (sometimes very red).

Any ideas?

My advice, would be to see a dentist right away. First and foremost, if you have not already. They can get to the cause of what could be causing an abscess in your mouth. Which could be the roots of a tooth inflaming up in your gums. Which may need a root canal. Abcess's are not good for the body as they are very toxic and if those toxins turn inward it can be very very bad for the body.

While Reiki is a great complimentary aid, it should never be in place of medical advice.

Tanemon
25-03-2013, 09:30 PM
My advice, would be to see a dentist right away. First and foremost, if you have not already. They can get to the cause of what could be causing an abscess in your mouth.

While Reiki is a great complimentary aid, it should never be in place of medical advice.
Hi. Thanks. Yes, you're providing good advice. I actually advise people the same way, about Reiki as complementary treatment.

However, the dentists I've seen just do a root canal. They actually offer no explanation for why someone like me - in good health, with dental care, and good dental hygiene - gets abcesses... other than some genetic prone-ness to them.

So, in addition to the dental care, I've embarked on some vitamin supplementation.

Now, having further explained... I'd still like to know how to utilize Reiki in a way that might deal more directly with this problem area of my body.

Emmalevine
26-03-2013, 05:55 PM
I have reiki 1 and 2.

Golden Angel
26-03-2013, 07:57 PM
Hi Tanemon, i have reiki 1 and 2, i would suggest doing reiki at your throat chakra and higher heart chakra, and see if this helps ;)
Love GA x

TruthSayer
26-03-2013, 09:53 PM
Master Healer, here. Reiki is not my specialty and wouldn't suit me because I can't make pictures in my mind (a spiritual block). I have had 12 attunements and done over 800 healings. Over 70 of those were La HoChi healings. La HoChi is like Reiki on steroids. :icon_bounce:

:angel13: Julia

Selbor13
05-04-2013, 05:16 AM
Reiki Tummo master/teacher.

Skybird
05-04-2013, 06:16 PM
Reiki M/T.......

moonincancer
06-04-2013, 01:25 AM
Am attuned to Reiki I and II.I don't practice it professionally.Also learnt Magnified Healing.I use my intuition when healing friends or family but I find Reiki is a very helpful medium to tune into auras and send healing.However, it is sad that I dont practice or use it much these days.
Reiki 1 completely transformed my life as in opening new doors (spiritually).

moonincancer
06-04-2013, 01:27 AM
Incidently, while doing reiki meditation or remote healing I dont see auras ,I only feel their energy.Guess I find it easier to feel than see (clairsentience)

Belle
07-04-2013, 04:04 PM
I see and I feel - which is quite nice confirmation.

Really must get back in the reiki saddle - if only to self-heal (it's all about me)

Tanemon
08-04-2013, 04:35 PM
Well, this is great. Glad I started this thread!

Hmm... Just wondering if anyone has noticed the question I asked in post #9, with a bit of off-the-mark rippling down through #11 (on my browser, this brief back-and-forth spanned pages 1 & 2)...?? Can anyone help me?

Jenhearther
10-04-2013, 04:46 PM
I've had years of reiki level. 2 and 3.
Started when I was young when someone suggested I get into the art of healing. At.first I started with plant, then animals after that people and worked with family members and friends. Whenever my friends need healing they just call me up, same with family.
never done the whole client thing though.