PDA

View Full Version : in need of help please

comforting
22-03-2013, 03:20 PM
Ive been on here for advice before regarding negative energies ... the problems have never stopped but i cope the best i can with them
Recently tho diffrent things are happening i constantly have a smoky mist in my room which ive become used to but im waking up during the night to red and green mists hovering over my ceiling and walls and also diffrent colours that actually seem to seep through the walls , over this last week im having constant nightmares all involving these mists , im seeing the face of a devil appear in them and to be honest im becoming really frightened again

Ive tried so hard to find local help the last guy that came to my home investigates hauntings using equipment , he came to my home to just to get a feel and sensed something in my room and said he would come to investigate but never came back , i tried contacting hime again and again he said he would come but never did ... this is making me so paranoid that what he sensed has sent him running , its not the first time this has happened its like peole are just to scared to help me

Ive been attacked in my bed by things biting me many times through sleep paralysis but i never felt a physical pain (i was told it was my astral body that it was attacking) but recently while i was having an attack i physically felt pain as if it had pierced me with a single tooth
Ive been sexually attacked many times again through sleep paralysis
I see coloured energy balls flying round me room , so many thing i could write an essay

Ive been recording with a cam in my room to try and get it all on film altho some things have shown up , the things like coloured mists never show , can any1 tell me what these mists are ???

The more im becoming scared again the worse its getting i seriously feel like im ready to lose my mind , im awake all night then have to function as normal through the day becos i work long hours i cant take much more

Please if any1 can help please get in touch ...thank you ..

Gracey
22-03-2013, 03:28 PM
did you purchase anything and put that purchase in your bedroom around the time these mists started to show up?

comforting
22-03-2013, 03:33 PM
did you purchase anything and put that purchase in your bedroom around the time these mists started to show up?

The problems first started 17 months ago in my bedroom everything always happens in there the mists are a recent thing thing and i havnt bought anything that i can think of , theres so many diffrent thing that are happening
Ive done numerous things to try and clear the room but nothing has worked and im scared stiff something is manifesting in to a situation i wont be able to deal with ..

Gracey
22-03-2013, 03:38 PM
well, negativity feeds off of fear. i would give no energy what so ever to what is frightening to you. i would mediated and focus with visualizations on bringing positive energy into your room. i would do this every time i am in there, this way your room will be imprinted with good energy that you are drawing in, this will naturally dissolve the negative energy that is there.

comforting
22-03-2013, 03:52 PM
well, negativity feeds off of fear. i would give no energy what so ever to what is frightening to you. i would mediated and focus with visualizations on bringing positive energy into your room. i would do this every time i am in there, this way your room will be imprinted with good energy that you are drawing in, this will naturally dissolve the negative energy that is there.

I certainly know that statement is true , I thought i had pretty much beat the fear and for a while things were better but with each new thing that happens its slowly creeping up again , im just exhausted with the whole situation cant take any more
Thanks for you input xx

WhiteWarrior
23-03-2013, 11:50 AM
Find me in the chat and I will put a cleansing on your place.

comforting
23-03-2013, 04:13 PM
Find me in the chat and I will put a cleansing on your place.

Thanks whitewarrior ill keep checking there for you :smile:

Fairyana
23-03-2013, 07:06 PM
Hi, I'll try to help you as much as I can and let's see if it works.

Let me start off by explaining a basics. Spirits are just humans without bodies. Yes, that sounds dumb, but this makes understanding simple. So the we see that there are a range of people going from totally intelligent, sweet, caring and respectful to ignorant, prankster, mean or totally out of their right mind. So there is a range of spiritual development from ignorant/mean to intelligent/loving.

The ones that haunt are those who are ignorant of their spiritual potential. So ignorant, disturbed spirits vibrate closer to our physical word so they cause more hauntings, we perceive them more. Being ignorant, the spirit may achieve only a limited amount of "power". They may seem powerful but enlightenment and love will give you much, much more power to protect yourself from them or aid them.

So that being said, you have to know that spirits who scare you are probably "feeding" themselves from your fear. They want you to feel scared because they are getting something out of it. If they need to inflict torment then they can only be inferior. You shouldn't then, feed their need. You are totally safe really. So my suggestion: feel compassion for them. They are inferior tormented souls. Feel and give love to them. Pray for them so they might find peace. Try this for some time and see what happens. The more love and confidence you feel and bring into your life, the more you'll bring guiding spirits who work on love and confidence. The more love in your life the more a light of spiritual protection you'll create in your home. If these negative spirits are irritated by the love you bring, they'll go away. If they like it, then you're contributing to their spiritual development and they'll stop tormenting you eventually.

Analyze your thoughts, see what it is that would attract inferior spirits. Besides fear, are you angry? Do you or someone close to you carry resentments? These things may attract inferior spirits. Put things in your room that may help your mind achieve piece, it's really good. May be a crystal, a statue of Mary, whatever you think might help you shift your thoughts to love, strength and comfort.

Fairyana
23-03-2013, 07:48 PM
About sleep paralysis. Everyone needs sleep paralysis, it's what keeps us from acting out our dreams. But for many people, their consciousness wakes up at a different time then their body. Many astral projectors use sleep paralysis as a way to astral projection. Most people panic when they see that they are consciously awake but their body is still sleeping. The thing is that in the astral, whatever your emotions are, you'll see that emotion projected as if the world you are in is a reflexion of your consciousness and your spiritual development. So if you feel fear in the astral, you will see your own fear materialized. This is why so many see monsters during sleep paralysis, they are literally seeing their fear. So if you ever see yourself in this situation again, first you will say to yourself "I'm perfectly safe" because you are. There is nothing dangerous about sleep paralysis. This should help you get that fear out of your consciousness. But if you still find that fear and see dark beings, then use the most powerful tool: love. Send that dark being love. Send it rays of love and light and see what happens. I hope this will give you the confidence you need not to be afraid of anything anymore. Since you have to many sleep paralysis, you may even try to explore the astral. It's a great way to understand spirituality and self.

comforting
23-03-2013, 07:53 PM
Hi, I'll try to help you as much as I can and let's see if it works.

Let me start off by explaining a basics. Spirits are just humans without bodies. Yes, that sounds dumb, but this makes understanding simple. So the we see that there are a range of people going from totally intelligent, sweet, caring and respectful to ignorant, prankster, mean or totally out of their right mind. So there is a range of spiritual development from ignorant/mean to intelligent/loving.

The ones that haunt are those who are ignorant of their spiritual potential. So ignorant, disturbed spirits vibrate closer to our physical word so they cause more hauntings, we perceive them more. Being ignorant, the spirit may achieve only a limited amount of "power". They may seem powerful but enlightenment and love will give you much, much more power to protect yourself from them or aid them.

So that being said, you have to know that spirits who scare you are probably "feeding" themselves from your fear. They want you to feel scared because they are getting something out of it. If they need to inflict torment then they can only be inferior. You shouldn't then, feed their need. You are totally safe really. So my suggestion: feel compassion for them. They are inferior tormented souls. Feel and give love to them. Pray for them so they might find peace. Try this for some time and see what happens. The more love and confidence you feel and bring into your life, the more you'll bring guiding spirits who work on love and confidence. The more love in your life the more a light of spiritual protection you'll create in your home. If these negative spirits are irritated by the love you bring, they'll go away. If they like it, then you're contributing to their spiritual development and they'll stop tormenting you eventually.

Analyze your thoughts, see what it is that would attract inferior spirits. Besides fear, are you angry? Do you or someone close to you carry resentments? These things may attract inferior spirits. Put things in your room that may help your mind achieve piece, it's really good. May be a crystal, a statue of Mary, whatever you think might help you shift your thoughts to love, strength and comfort.

Im trying so hard to work on myself im just like the next person have my good days and bad days but i have no real issues to bring these "negs" to me at this time in my life ...

if it had been 20 years ago could of give a million reasons lol so really try to
sort past issues out that may still be lingering in my subconscience

I try to find empathy for them and not react but its so hard when they attack me , i fight back and show anger and fear the same as i would in physical world , ... often when they attack i get this feeling they are entering my body because i get this intense tingling and then go soo cold its unreal , thats my biggest fear that they are trying to take over my body as dramatic as that sounds but i totally understand what ur saying so i will on board everything u have said
Big thank you x