PDA

View Full Version : Jinn/Demon haunting help!

BabeRuthless
20-03-2013, 02:01 PM
A few weeks ago I posted this thread in regaurds to what I thought was a ghost:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=48515

Two days following this post I tried to send him to the light, he stubbornly refused. Then he went to my brother (who is not my brother, but a close friend who was living with me) in a dream and was extremely hostile. My friend (brother) experienced sleep paralysis and could not escape it even though he felt wide awake, this so called "ghost" got in to his ear and started screaming in it until he woke up. I tried to talk to the thing again and it would not leave. He started to bother me too, but in a different way, he would not allow me to sleep at night because he would play with the lights and I know he stands around and stares at me A LOT because I always see my dog just stare at nothing. The past two days I have woken up at 3am (demon happy hour peak) with swolen hands and a rash.

My mom is a very strong Christian and has gone around the house several times casting it away, in fact it is scared of her. My dad is Muslim and has prayed around the house as well. Nothing. I have had to move to my dads house because I am so scared but I think he follows me.

I talked to my step mom about this (she is from Morocco and knows all about these kinds of things) she believes it is one of the Jinn (from the Koran) and aparently I have opened a door and have followed certain steps (accidentally) that has allowed this spirit to take interest in me; moreover, want to marry me. This actually makes sense to me because I wanted to come in contact with my soul mate/TF (who has passed on and have wanted to talk to him). It only acts up and slams doors when John is around (my friend). When John is not around the house is fairley calm, he causes way more problems for John than he does me. I know it wants him gone. Also, as I mentioned earlier that my fingers swell up; thetrefore, I can't wear my purity ring that I associate with my TF and waiting for the right time.

I also have a two more theories on what this thing could be:
-A demon (which may be the same as the Jinn)
-John has dark energy that does not interact well with the energy at my house?

Whatever it is, it needs to go. I have tried everything. :'(

I have not explained this as well as I have wanted bc I am at school and have to go to my next class in a min here. I just need someones help. Can someone ask it what it is or tell me how to get rid of it? I'll be happy to go in to more detail if you guys have any questions.

Love,
Ruth

alexa_summer
20-03-2013, 05:21 PM
First of all. Try not to be afraid of this entity. From talking to people in this forum I have understood that these "demons" feed on the fear or any negative energy that you are giving to them. Keep positive thoughts in your head at all times & there are ways you can banish dark spirits by using crystals. Take a crystal & run it under water & "clean" it & since it seems as though this spirit has taken an attachment to your friend as well, allow John to hold on to it while at your home & when he leaves clean the crystal again I think that's the way you do it..someone who is more knowledgable on that ritual can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. But I have also read that burning sage helps too. It sounds like this spirit is starting to manifest more & more by all of the energy you are feeding to it. You need to be brave. :) & stand your ground & tell it that it does not belong here & that only positive energies are allowed in your home. You have to mean it. :)
I hope this helped even the slightest lol. I've never had a demonic haunting but I read about them a lot on here!

BabeRuthless
21-03-2013, 03:02 PM
Alexa,

First off, thank you for the advice! :)

I am trying to keep to positive thoughts and it seems to be helping some! Unfortunately on the subject of crystals I don't feel as if they do much. They just make him mad. Now that John moved out yesterday the house seems more calm. Sage has just made it worse too. He doesn't respond well to anything that isn't Christian or Muslim hahahaha... I'm not sure why this is... but it is kind of funny.

alexa_summer
21-03-2013, 08:08 PM
Np! Just keep the positive energy flowing. I thought the crystal thing could be hit or miss..unfortunately I am still learning about them myself, I just saw someone talking about a similar ritual & was thinking "hmmm that might help.."
Maybe he just isn't responding well to anything in general? lol Because he knows your intentions. I'll dabble around here some more to see if I can come up with any more ideas. Until then, I am hoping a medium or expert responds to your post to give you better structured advice. lol.

Tobi
22-03-2013, 02:00 AM
He's scared of Christian? And he's scared of Muslim? Well give him some more of that then -with feeling. Ask relatives to help you.
He could just be an Earthbound Spirit (not a Demon) -who does not want to move on because he is afraid, and wants to stick around, and the more fear and other energies he gets from you (and some of them may be from your natural sexuality) -the more he hangs around. He receives energy from you which is strengthening his position in the in-between-world. The only way he can survive here without going into the spirit-Light is by receiving energy from the living.
He might be afraid of judgement. He might have once been a religious person or borderline religious, or been indoctrinated by the teachings, and has guilt, so he may be afraid of Hell, etc. And want to prolong his stay by drawing energy. But all this is making him worse, and negative things like jealousy, anger, frustration, etc are coming out now. Whereas before, in the other post, I seem to remember you said he was very shy and not too bad?

I am not saying hurt him with the sacred things. Or make him scared, but some of the teachings of Jesus Christ might actually help him get courage? Especially Jesus' compassion and forgiveness of sins? That might help? If done in the right way but with strength, he might be helped to cross over?

Tobi
22-03-2013, 02:05 AM
He's scared of Christian? And he's scared of Muslim? Well give him some more of that then -with feeling. Ask relatives to help you.
He could just be an Earthbound Spirit (not a Demon) -who does not want to move on because he is afraid, and wants to stick around, and the more fear and other energies he gets from you (and some of them may be from your natural sexuality) -the more he hangs around. He receives energy from you which is strengthening his position in the in-between-world. The only way he can survive here without going into the spirit-Light is by receiving energy from the living.
He might be afraid of judgement. He might have once been a religious person or borderline religious, or been indoctrinated by the teachings, and has guilt, so he may be afraid of Hell, etc. And want to prolong his stay by drawing energy. But all this is making him worse, and negative things like jealousy, anger, frustration, etc are coming out now. Whereas before, in the other post, I seem to remember you said he was very shy and not too bad?

I am not saying hurt him with the sacred things. Or make him scared, but some of the teachings of Jesus Christ might actually help him get courage? Especially Jesus' compassion and forgiveness of sins? That might help? If done in the right way but with strength, he might be helped to cross over?

Niebla0007
26-03-2013, 04:08 AM
Wait til it bothers you again, be strong,
And tell it aloud to go, three times(other member also mentioned this at another thread) if it doesn't the first time
with all your will & intent.
Being a Christian in the household, pray beforehand and ask for help to keep the malevolent spirit away
& ask for protection from your Guardian angel(have faith in your angel if you decide to do so).

Amilius777
19-05-2013, 06:05 AM
It does sound like a pain in the butt Earthbound spirit. It doesn't sound "demonic".

I think everyone in the above gave the best advice. I am not an expert but it does sound like a spirit of a person who just died and is afraid to go the the Spirit Realms.

Juanita
19-05-2013, 06:29 AM
Has it dawned on you that this spirit may very well be the soul of your departed loved one? He is certainly getting your attention and you did say that you wanted to communicate with him.....

beth222
22-06-2013, 09:48 PM
I know this is a late post. To help you get some rest at night go to you local grocery and buy some large grain ( not fine ) sea salt. burn some incense or sage in your bedrooms making sure you get every corner including your closet. Then pour a straight line of sea salt along your doorway and window sills, more or less, blocking every entrance. In order for this to work, you need to believe in it. Sea salt comes from the lowest point of the earth. spirits will not pass it. If you think your friend has an attachment you can also burn sage and blow it his way from head to toe all the way around his body. I know it's easy to say bless your home with no fear but unfortunately this does not always seem to work. We used the sea salt in our last home and it worked wonderfully. We got some sleep. However you think you opened the doorway to this thing, try to find a way to close it. Don't wish for a loved one to come back. This can make them angry at times as they want to be at rest. Try to let go as painful as it is and I'm sorry for your loss. I've been there. If you believe in Jesus, read psalms 91 and 71 every night before you go to bed. These are both for protection. God Bless!