PDA

View Full Version : moving black shadows

cally33
16-03-2013, 11:25 PM
Not sure if I have attracted entities? seeing spirit and possibly hearing things now

Right not sure if this is the right place to put this post.Last nite was meditating on balancing my emotions, increasing my love and compassion to myself and others, during the meditation the high sound frequency i usually hear in my left ear changed and it jolted me like I had been about to dose off . I carried on meditating further repeating my focus in my head, then closed down. Meditation felt fine and pleasant.

I have battery operated tealights on one wall and a string of flower lights by my mirror on opposite wall, am aware of the normal shadow movement from tealights. I looked at the ceiling for some unknown reason and the shadows parted I looked to my left and saw movement I got out of bed and had to aim straight for it as thats where the light switch was. I looked at ceiling as I turned the light on. The black shadow didnt disappear straight away. It looked like it was being sucked up a hoover it disappeared into a small ball then went completely. But It didnt feel like it had gone.

Surprisingly for me I didnt freak out was in shock though, got my grounding stones, called on st.michael and asked it to leave as it wasnt invited, incase it wanted help I told it to go to the light as I wasnt able to help and reaffirmed this was my territory and I wanted it to go. slept with the light on.

Today I heard my name called clearly and no one had spoken to me. Please anyone any ideas, tips, advice would be greatly appreciated . If anyone has any experience in this matter I would be grateful for imput :confused:

shadedragon
16-03-2013, 11:35 PM
:)
My sister and I get our names called quite a bit, especially in the kitchen. Sometimes it's just "girls" while other times it's more specific to call out our name several times. I sense that the next time I hear the name, that rather then go seek the source of the calling, to answer it instead.
I have encountered similar things to your energy shadow moving about. What did you sense about it that made you feel so spooked? Or was it it's uninvited presence that bothered you so much?
Most likely, as it had been in your room, it probably left some traces behind, similar to DNA or energy trails. That feeling won't go away until you energetically cleanse the room or home if it had been elsewhere as well. But your response to it, to call out and seek help immediately, was perfect for the situation. you did awesome for never having such experience prior, in the face of fear you reached out towards those who could help you. Keep doing that, and whatever it was will never reach you unless you permit it so.

cally33
16-03-2013, 11:48 PM
Thank you for the advice shadedragon, its completely new to me. I just felt raw fear and my hackles went up, goosebumps the lot. From being in a calm state to instant fear. I sensed It wasnt right especially when it didnt disappear straight away with the light on and how it disappeared was just bizarre. Would you know of a way to cleanse. Dont know anywhere that sells fresh sage - read today that is meant to help. I really appreciate it have been thinking about it alot today and went and got another light for my room :-) am not normally afraid of the dark , but would rather not see it again if I can help it.

shadedragon
17-03-2013, 12:08 AM
The first thing to make it stop coming,
is to stop focusing on it.
Right now, leave your focus outside of it's presence and how it affected you. The more you focus on it, the more energy you give for it to appear again and again and again.

If you want my real answer, I would say stop thinking about it, ignore that moment, no longer give it attention. I would say for the future to open yourself up and be unafraid should it happen again. Let the light shine from within you, and not only will you have nothing to fear, but you will attract nothing that invokes such fears, as they have no energy with which to appear in your life.

If you want my good but not great quick fix for it, it would be to put up a shield, learn psychic defense, and learn all that nitty gritty stuff which actually attracts all that stuff to you. It makes you feel safe though, very temporarily, and keep out the drum of creatures you are attracting by putting it up.
(Of course, others will argue against this, but this is my experience and the experience of those I am close with who have done it this way.)

The first way is tough, because it means letting go and giving your faith to the universe and the law of attraction, it means to open up your heart and mind and lower your shields, allowing your inner light to shine through, which is far more powerful than any mental shield could ever be- a thousand times stronger than your strongest mental shield. The second way is easy to choose, but it puts you on a far rougher path in my opinion, and doesn't always protect you. I choose this path when I was younger because I didn't know the other existed. The ultimate effect was for me to learn how to fight so I no longer had to. But that "I never had to anymore" never came, after seven years of training things only got tougher and bleaker. Then I met a friend who turned everything around, she got me into healing. Upon that, I began to absolutely refuse to harm any creature, and to go out of my way to prevent others from being injured. Just this past summer did I come upon opening up my heart to the universe. I told the story here, calling my technique the inner light technique because when you do it, you can feel the strength of within pouring forth and coming from behind all of the suppressing shields we placed over it over time. Since then, I simply had to trust the universe to bring me what I needed to learn and experience, and I have never had a struggle since, my life far more at ease when I allow the universe to put me where I am needed rather than resisting it, ask for why the creature showed itself to you, rather than be afraid of having such an experience
once you learn the lesson, it stops repeating itself at that level

shadedragon
17-03-2013, 12:26 AM
Cleansing the home is another matter, if you do as I suggested it won't return, but cleansing is always good anyway.
Reiki cleansing music, which can be found on YouTube, will cleanse the whole home. Another technique is the imagine a great rain come through and leave your home squeaky clean. There are plenty of visualizations that can do this effectively, but so long as the outcome is a cleansed home, and self, you're good :)

cally33
17-03-2013, 09:23 PM
Thank you so much, I have been pondering why I may of attracted it and I have been quite negative recently going in on myself and stuff and maybe this is the kick I need to get back on track and examine me, and my vibes. Ur right its there for a reason so I should learn from it. Thank you once again :-)

GuiYoM
17-03-2013, 11:57 PM
Thank you so much, I have been pondering why I may of attracted it and I have been quite negative recently going in on myself and stuff and maybe this is the kick I need to get back on track and examine me, and my vibes. Ur right its there for a reason so I should learn from it. Thank you once again :-)

You need some serious work and stoping few bad habits. What's inside is simply reflected outside of Us.

Take care :hug3: