PDA

View Full Version : nothing but twinflame

mystical
19-10-2010, 03:01 PM
i dont know about any of u but when im with my twin and in his company all i wnat to do is just "lay there " snuggled into him feeding off his energy , cigarettes and coffee , my ususal cravings for my neccessities all dissolve away , when one of us needed the toilet it would take us ages , he would get up so would i and vice versa lol it was like soon as we was apart we feared then the link would break lol , has anyone else been liek this when they have actually been in the comapny of their twin

LadyImpreza1111
19-10-2010, 03:52 PM
All I know is that the one time I saw him in person, I did not want him out of my sight.The magnetic pull just intensified.

mystical
19-10-2010, 04:21 PM
All I know is that the one time I saw him in person, I did not want him out of my sight.The magnetic pull just intensified.

this is what i menat lol , i was always so captivated :) wow it always makes me smile when i think of how he always had to touch me lol fearing he was dreaming and at any point he would wkae up lol , it was liek he had to always touch me to see if i was real , ahhhhhh good days lol seem so long ago now tho

Spiritlite
19-10-2010, 04:25 PM
all I know is that I love spending time with my twin flame so much so I really miss him when he's gone even an hour!
Spiritlite

mystical
19-10-2010, 04:29 PM
all I know is that I love spending time with my twin flame so much so I really miss him when he's gone even an hour!
Spiritlite

:))) , when i use to meet mineamd when it was time to go i would always get bk on the train and just want to sleep peacefully i was always content and worn out lol it was like he had sedated me sheer bliss but yeah after an hour withdrawals would kick in lol

Dharma Employee
19-10-2010, 10:46 PM
not sure, I can trust my experience anymore

did some reiki yesterday on 3 chakras and felt really good

had a nice time at dancing tonight and was centred in me when dancing

even thought I could see myself dating a few girls there and had fun with them and did not think of her,although when I read the opening lines of steve gunns book, I did cry briefly

I am on an avoidance of ceroc for the time being and have not thought about her that much in the last 2-3 days

it was much more intense previously

maybe it just was a strong reaction that felt like a connection but it isnt

LadyImpreza1111
19-10-2010, 10:50 PM
Steve Gunn has said that you might reach a point where you think you are ready to move on and then you realize you can't. Avoiding Ceroc for a bit might be a good idea.

LadyImpreza1111
19-10-2010, 10:52 PM
Spiritlite

Ya know..........I used to be rediculously independent. So independent to the point where I drove guys away. Then when the whole connection begain, I started feeling like I LOST my independence. Telepathically I heard him complain about losing control over his life and the only thing that bugged me was that felt like I wasn't independent anymore. And to those who haven't experienced this might chalk what we feel up to being co-dependency but its downright insane how much we want them around...........like we would have them around all the time if we could.

alleigh
20-10-2010, 12:57 AM
The magnetic energy is astounding...such a pull...such a force. We could and have laid for hours doing nothing but just being with each other.

It's been so long since I've seen him that I've had to learn to push through the dull ache that was constant for a while. Now I keep it hidden or I do believe I would cry all the time. Even though I know I can go to him or he can come to me at any time, there is something about the physical touch. I'm afraid the next time I see him, I might not let go.

LadyImpreza1111
20-10-2010, 04:55 AM
The pull was the most intense the first few days after I saw him. Its like taking two magnets, bringing them near them but not close enough to where they actually stick to each other...........just enough to feel that pull between the two and then trying to pull them apart. Walking away was so hard.

SpiritStarFly1
20-10-2010, 08:39 AM
I can also understand the magnetic pull. I experienced it for the first few years I was with my husband, and still do on occasion. Now when he takes me in his arms I feel like I have "come home" and my energy just settles.

With this other guy though, the magnetic pull is there too. If we havent seen each other in a while, when we first meet up we will just move so we are standing close and I feel my energies settling again. I know he feels this too, even though he can't understand it.

And when we are apart - my god, I am like a bear with a sore head. I've not seen him for nearly 2 weeks as he has been on holiday, but he contacted me yesterday afternoon via email. I immediately brightened up and felt better than I have done since I last saw him. I even ate a full meal last night lol. But yeah, the ache is there to just simply "be" in his presence, to laugh, smile and just oh I dont know just "be" lol :) I will see him later on today and my day is so so much brighter as a result!!!

mystical
20-10-2010, 08:55 AM
[quote=alleigh]The magnetic energy is astounding...such a pull...such a force. We could and have laid for hours doing nothing but just being with each other.

It's been so long since I've seen him that I've had to learn to push through the dull ache that was constant for a while. Now I keep it hidden or I do believe I would cry all the time. Even though I know I can go to him or he can come to me at any time, there is something about the physical touch. I'm afraid the next time I see him, I might not let go.[/quote

oh yes :( i was always scared to let go myself when i did i use then imagine me losing him and would break down ,part of me wishes i had neever met him physically because this just adds to it more , wouldve been easier if we had never met i reckon , well for me anyway

UltraViolet
20-10-2010, 03:29 PM
[quote=alleigh]The magnetic energy is astounding...such a pull...such a force. We could and have laid for hours doing nothing but just being with each other.

I can totally to relate to this magnetic pull that sucks you in. I had this experience the second time I was in the presence of my twin flame when I had to sit for an hour in the same room as him. It completely took me by surprise because this person was a complete stranger to me but wasn't at all. I felt rather uncomfortable as this person became incredibly attractive to me not exactly on a surface level it was deeper than that it was my soul recognising his soul. This person was digging up my soul and the memories of impressions of past life experiences. Being around him brought about some very intense emotions which seemed to come from nowhere unless we had shared pastlives together. We could hear eachothers thoughts or project our thoughts if we wanted to. I could hear what he was thinking in the exact tone of voice he would have said it, if he said it out loud!! I also felt incredibly powerful around this person. They made my aura feel so bright, he made me so incredibly happy. I could feel him around me even when we were not physically together at the time when we had reconnected. I felt like we had always been great lovers throughout time. And the universe had organised for us to meet eachother at this time. It was a very healing experience. I don't miss him now he is not around only because in time I have forgotten the extraordinary feelings and connection that we had. Until the next life or maybe will meet again in this life!...
:love1:

Anima
20-10-2010, 06:23 PM
It will probably take more than a year to see him in person. Time might be giving us the chance to grow individually, apart from eachother, and get completely read for one another, but it hurts as well.

I am both looking forward and kinda anxious about meeting him. Looking forward for obvious reasons... I can't wait to actually physically experience him, being able to touch him - to feel his body and soul at the same time. But I am scared it will be too hard to let go once it's time for going back to seperation. Not knowing how it is to be with him in person surely makes it easier for me right now.

I heard that for people who met their TF online, meeting them in person and bonding with them that way triggers a higher level of connection. Is that true? If it is, does it last or does it diminish after you separate?

Anima :hug2:

chartreuse
20-10-2010, 06:40 PM
The pull was the most intense the first few days after I saw him. Its like taking two magnets, bringing them near them but not close enough to where they actually stick to each other...........just enough to feel that pull between the two and then trying to pull them apart. Walking away was so hard.

Wow...that magnet analogy is EXACTLY how I've described the attraction.

I have not been intimate with my twin yet because we have not yet acknowledged the connection (verbally, anyway). He's a client where I work and until that status ends it's impossible for me to say anything and unlikely that he will choose to do so.

But when he's here (at my work), from the moment he walks in, we're fixated on each other, and when we have reason to stand close physically (often he will come up with some "reason" for us to do so), it's the best feeling in the universe. Well, second to looking into his eyes, anyway.

It's the same when we talk on the phone - even though it's always totally professional, it's SO hard to say goodbye. His voice has almost as much effect on me as his physical presence.

LadyImpreza1111
20-10-2010, 09:16 PM
I've dreamt of one particular voice in my dreams that I believe is his based on how it made me feel completely warm. And I am certain if I hear it for real, I'd recognize it instantly.

Falling Star
20-10-2010, 09:18 PM
I have heard my twins voice also many times inside my mind. hearing it confirmed it although it was only Voice mp3.

LadyImpreza1111
21-10-2010, 05:25 AM
Yeah. I already know its my favorite sound in the whole wide world.

mystical
21-10-2010, 08:44 AM
I heard that for people who met their TF online, meeting them in person and bonding with them that way triggers a higher level of connection. Is that true? If it is, does it last or does it diminish after you separate?

Anima :hug2:

i met my twin on line met a month later because the feelings were so intense and we both needed to see and know if it was real and not just a fantasy , when i saw him , wow i was bowled over i felt sick and dizzy definately love at forst sight howveer i think by that stage i was already madly in love with him anyway so i dont think it made any difference , we was able to conenct better but also it led to out downfall as the ego came in and we was constantly battling everyday , i now yearn for what we had before we met as in being able to talk properly , now when we meet up its greta but the past and how we hurt eachother always comes into play :( xxx

7luminaries
22-10-2010, 09:05 PM
I also felt incredibly powerful around this person. They made my aura feel so bright, he made me so incredibly happy. I could feel him around me even when we were not physically together at the time when we had reconnected. I felt like we had always been great lovers throughout time. And the universe had organised for us to meet eachother at this time. It was a very healing experience. I don't miss him now he is not around only because in time I have forgotten the extraordinary feelings and connection that we had. Until the next life or maybe will meet again in this life!...

Yes...I feel that way too...after chatting ppl always told me I looked/acted the happiest they'd ever seen me. Radiant...& their presence is v healing, I agree. We are a healing presence for one another. If I am not in regular touch and spending quality time (tho don't always remember all of it, LOL...), then it is felt as a pain or ache in the heart...& sometimes I can't tell whose...& sometimes I know it's mine just b/c I miss him more than I can ever say or even think abt too deeply...

Yes, smile & voice look/sound the same no matter where you experience them, but there's so much abt sharing in the physical presence of those u love, as well as in the presence of their soul, which is the crux of everything.

LadyImpreza1111
23-10-2010, 08:44 PM
Yes...I feel that way too...after chatting ppl always told me I looked/acted the happiest they'd ever seen me. Radiant...& their presence is v healing, I agree. We are a healing presence for one another. If I am not in regular touch and spending quality time (tho don't always remember all of it, LOL...), then it is felt as a pain or ache in the heart...& sometimes I can't tell whose...& sometimes I know it's mine just b/c I miss him more than I can ever say or even think abt too deeply...

Yes, smile & voice look/sound the same no matter where you experience them, but there's so much abt sharing in the physical presence of those u love, as well as in the presence of their soul, which is the crux of everything.

People haven't told me I looked happier, but they did say I acted far more positive than I used to.

Nymphea
22-11-2010, 08:06 PM
Spiritlite
The same here. When we are somewhere together (and we are never alone, the two of us, always other people around) he is always around me. Sitting next to me, looking me in the eyes from across the room. I do the same, I can't take my eyes off of him. It's like a magnet pulling like you say.

Nymphea
22-11-2010, 08:15 PM
Wow...that magnet analogy is EXACTLY how I've described the attraction.

I have not been intimate with my twin yet because we have not yet acknowledged the connection (verbally, anyway). He's a client where I work and until that status ends it's impossible for me to say anything and unlikely that he will choose to do so.

But when he's here (at my work), from the moment he walks in, we're fixated on each other, and when we have reason to stand close physically (often he will come up with some "reason" for us to do so), it's the best feeling in the universe. Well, second to looking into his eyes, anyway.

It's the same when we talk on the phone - even though it's always totally professional, it's SO hard to say goodbye. His voice has almost as much effect on me as his physical presence.

OMG, how I recognize this! I feel the same when I look in TF's eyes, when he's sitting next to me it feels just magic, electrifying. Sometimes he touches my knee with his knee when we are sitting next to eachother, or he touches my hand when I hand him something over. It all feels so great, although he doesn't do it on purpose I suppose...or does he?
When we talk on the phone my heart bounces out of my chest, he probably can hear it. There's so much energy between us, he MUST feel it too. I never asked him.
Looking into his eyes is almost like having sex, feels so incredibly intimate, exciting.
Pfff, I wish he was here.

Smiler
22-11-2010, 08:26 PM
Hi
The magnetic pull is always there and a great sense of going home ( no other words describe it for me). After writing a verse on SF I saw him next day. He drove pass as I walked my dog.( this is not uncommon after 15 yrs of it) He stopped and as it was as it has always been throughout time ...we are pulled together. There are not many words spoken but a deep presence of love that is beyond logic. Words are spoken with eyes .. telephatic!
The love is of the highest order... unconditional, with an instant forgiveness when in each other presence, an a instant knowing and awareness.
Two hearts that beat as One.
In a way we top each other up with light and love to bring back into our seperate lives in this reality. Yet spiritually what God has put together no man can divide.

Bless you all
:)

Smiler
22-11-2010, 08:41 PM
OH I have been very intimate with my twin in the past and that too goes beyond what we term as a sexual experience.. the energys do overlap as one and YES there is a feeling of being home at last!
Might have been better in some ways if I did not experience that, as you cannot miss what you have not experienced.

Lady.. u always bring forth the magical key word
" Magnetic"

:)"S and hugs to all on the path

Smiler
22-11-2010, 08:44 PM
Big Oophs sorry all

I just noticed every-one using that word .. Magnetic!

Sorry all

**HUGS**

SunSister
22-11-2010, 09:36 PM
My twin is the only one I can have a conversation with while staying totally silent. :smile: I know when he enters a building and I am pulled to him in conversations. His hugs feel like we ascend beyond the physical. I have been told, by many different persons, that we seem to be perfectly in tune. We are one another's fulfillment and completion.

LadyImpreza1111
23-11-2010, 04:31 AM
Lately I've been thinking it would be incredible if my twin and I happened to work together because I wouldn't have to really miss him if I saw him often enough.............but then again, that might be way too distracting! XD

mystical
23-11-2010, 10:03 AM
The magnetic energy is astounding...such a pull...such a force. We could and have laid for hours doing nothing but just being with each other.

It's been so long since I've seen him that I've had to learn to push through the dull ache that was constant for a while. Now I keep it hidden or I do believe I would cry all the time. Even though I know I can go to him or he can come to me at any time, there is something about the physical touch. I'm afraid the next time I see him, I might not let go.

i knwo just how u feel here i use to love getting on the train to visit my twin knwoing that we would just lay there or hours just holding eahcother , being in his arms i didnt even want a ciggie or a coffee lol n i cnat go more than hour without one but i did when with him , i do agree that the spiritual side of connecting is good but physical touch sumtimes we need that too i always feared each time i went i wouldnt let go lol and always clung to him , hated havin to go home , with him it felt i was living a double life

NightSpirit
23-11-2010, 10:07 AM
i dont know about any of u but when im with my twin and in his company all i wnat to do is just "lay there " snuggled into him feeding off his energy , cigarettes and coffee , my ususal cravings for my neccessities all dissolve away , when one of us needed the toilet it would take us ages , he would get up so would i and vice versa lol it was like soon as we was apart we feared then the link would break lol , has anyone else been liek this when they have actually been in the comapny of their twin
YUP!!!:smile: ...thats the human side of me that did that....

LadyImpreza1111
25-11-2010, 10:06 PM
I had a dream not last night but the night before where I was sitting on a couch and he was lying down with his head on my lap and I felt the whole energy rush hardcore in that dream alone. I can't even imagine what its like to actually be able to touch him.

Nymphea
26-11-2010, 08:28 AM
I had a dream not last night but the night before where I was sitting on a couch and he was lying down with his head on my lap and I felt the whole energy rush hardcore in that dream alone. I can't even imagine what its like to actually be able to touch him.
I have similar dreams about my twin, for years. In many dreams he kissed me, we held eachother and there was a tremendous love between us. It felt like it was really happening and I have always wondered if he dreamt the same...never had the guts to aks him.
The last few months I often dream about him running off, not willing to face his feelings....hmmm, could be true.

Falling Star
26-11-2010, 08:46 AM
It is not unusual for one twin to run because of the intensity of love felt. Also it seems they reflect light within each other by way of ultimate healing, that brings a lot of buried trauma and insecurities up from within. many can suffer from feelings of unworthiness until they realise and accept their own internal beauty and that this truly is an experience of the soul.
The soul is beautiful and perfect and we have to reach this level of understanding.