PDA

View Full Version : A HolySpirit ......

Racer X
15-03-2013, 11:10 PM
If you here the Holy Spirit ........

She will ask to speak .......

You will see in the eyes of some , they believe !

You will see in the eyes of too many, "I can see it in your eyes you don't believe me"

This is because you are sharing what the eyes of Jesus had to bear ~

It is kind of a sad experience, may bring up some anger, even rage, do not resist those things as they must come to pass~

Call on the Holy Spirit to remove the pain!

When compelled to Speak the Truth , this is not the Truth as men know it, their Truth is a clever deception .....

Look deep into the eyes of those lying to you. You will be shown they Do not even know they are lying to you!

So deep a trance they are in !

They will poison you with eyes wide open and big smiles on their faces ~

"Would you like another shot for your child , we have one now that will save them from everything" Smiles and seems so nice until you reply "Is it FREE? I am out of money." the face turns to a sorrowful expression as it replies "No, but its only x $$ , so when you have some money come back, you don't have to do it today" smiles return ~

Today ask the questions of others you normally would not, The Spirit will bring them to your lips you just have to co-operate !~

The Lessons are hard but priceless!

Edited by SF Staff

Racer X
15-03-2013, 11:12 PM
Love holds no grudge ~

Everyone you believed wronged you, you once loved, return NOW to that ......... You deserve it!

Everyone who believed you wronged them, once loved you , let them return to that ...... they deserve it!

Invite this LOVE to remain forever unattached to the errs made ~

Then Live in That Spirit , for this then becomes so Powerful , it is the Holy Spirit ~

Love and Above (Wisdom) , no less any more..... no time for it ~

Every Wisdom Teacher shifts to the current moment ~

There is no other moment , when did you experience yesterday as yesterday????

When did tomorrow every arrive? Was it not today when it came?

Raise your Energy out of that base Chakra! Draw it up through the Spine not by mental focus and straining the eyes, but raise it in Surrender to Love ~

Then all goes well and balanced ~

Disaster averted ~

Use NO ONE ~

Judge No one ~

Use every feeling/thought which arises to transform it into LOVE ~

goldie08
27-03-2013, 05:50 AM
At times it does seem to be a mighty long road but inevitably we must learn to transcend all thoughts and emotions of a personal nature and live in the Universal state of mind. Hopefully, I might live that long to learn this priceless lesson while on earth.

Just some wandering thoughts.