PDA

View Full Version : Reading Interpretation/Help

Botticella22
14-03-2013, 05:30 AM
Hi Everyone!

I'm new to this forum, and have enjoyed being here so far. Such a lovely community! I have a question about a reading I received and was wondering if anyone could help me -- it would be very much appreciated if you could!

Last Fall (August 2012) I was going through a very difficult time, and decided that the help I needed, was going to be from the inside, not the outside. On my way home, I stopped by a place that offered Cleansings and Chakra Balancing. The owner, came out to meet me and helped me in the warmest and kindest of ways with his advice. He really inspired me to make change and really become optimistic about life. So, I scheduled a (card) reading with him.

During the reading, he mentioned to me that he was able to pick up on how intuitive and sensitive I am. (I've always found it intriguing that he could sense that because I've always thought of myself as very intuitive and wondered if this was just a part of me, as abilities, or of something bigger.) As he kept reading, he said while looking at one card (I don't remember which, unfortunately) that he could see that "soon this intuition and sensitivity is going to heighten and become stronger". I remember wanting to ask him what he meant by that exactly, but I forgot to and never got the chance since I was so interested in hearing what else he had to say as he quickly kept reading.

So, my question is... what exactly did he mean by that? I have not been able to ask him myself due to several reasons, but it does kind of make me wonder. Is it a generalization about awareness, or is it a reference to heightened senses and abilities. Like things I pick up on being more accurate? Or feeling energies even more so than I already do?

Can someone please shed some light for me? Thank you! :)

tealily
14-03-2013, 06:29 AM
Hi there and welcome to the forum!

My interpretation of the words is that intuition will heighten but sensitivity will as well, so if you haven't already started cleansing you should do so asap :)

So it's kind of a yes to all the questions you asked, although I was taught that accuracy is a skill rather than a characteristic - we all have an inherent ability but then we have to work on it to keep the skill sharp :)

moonincancer
14-03-2013, 10:57 AM
Agree w tealily.Was the card the High priestess?

Botticella22
16-03-2013, 12:41 AM
Interesting! Thank you for your answer, tealily.

Can you tell me more about cleansing?

The owner/reader, I wrote about, offers cleansings. Should I ask him to help me with that once I finally do get the opportunity to go back to him?

Hi there and welcome to the forum!

My interpretation of the words is that intuition will heighten but sensitivity will as well, so if you haven't already started cleansing you should do so asap :)

So it's kind of a yes to all the questions you asked, although I was taught that accuracy is a skill rather than a characteristic - we all have an inherent ability but then we have to work on it to keep the skill sharp :)

Botticella22
16-03-2013, 12:42 AM
Hi moonincancer,

No, I don't know. I don't remember seeing which card it was at all - sorry! :(

Agree w tealily.Was the card the High priestess?