PDA

View Full Version : Text messages

Belle
12-03-2013, 10:15 AM
I feel a little silly with this I have to say but here goes!

For the last few nights I have awoken with a start in the middle of the night as if my phone has been on vibrate and a text message is sent. You know that sort of jump that it makes / buzz.

99% of the time my phone is on silent when I sleep.

Of course, there is never a message, never anything said, nothing - nil - rien - nada - zilch.

But I sense the something trying to reach me.

Has anyone else had this sort of experience? Any tips on how to connect with such energy?

missrachel300
12-03-2013, 10:18 AM
Interesting! Do you think your phone actually vibrated? Or was it like hearing it vibrate in a dream?
I've heard that spirits can communicate through electromagnetic waves... or something like that.

sesheta
12-03-2013, 05:05 PM
I have had that happen once - I snapped awake in the middle of the night once, absolutely positive that my cell phone (which sits beside my bed at night) had chimed/alerted me I had a text message...
I was so positive it had gone off, I actually grabbed my cell & flipped it open...to find there was no text message....
Yes, logically, I could have dreamt it...but it was so real - just like you suddenly snap awake if your phone rings, or if someone walked into the room & touched you..it felt the same way - as if it was the sound itself that had awoken me......

Squatchit
12-03-2013, 06:57 PM
Hiya Belle

Me too. I get it on occasions...and I always turn my phone off at night.

Weird huh?

Sarian
12-03-2013, 11:18 PM
I often think I hear my phone buzzing, at night, in my pocket, when I'm at work. It drives me nuts, but I dont'know why I think I am hearing it or maybe I'm just losing my mind.

Belle
13-03-2013, 06:55 AM
So it was silent last night!

I wonder if it is me wanting someone to contact me or whether there is a connection.

Teal
13-03-2013, 10:51 PM
I would say yes to your question there is a connection that wants to contact. A person who has passed away.

I have this going on all the time. I sleep with my phone too because I still have to get up in the wee morning hours to feed a baby.

I always get strange numbers calling or weird text messages. Or phantom calls/text but you can't call back because the number doesn't exist.....I catch these happenings. But when someone on this plain calls i don't catch it lol.

Farallon
15-10-2013, 05:18 PM
Well i had this happen, but it was the phone ringing and no one being on the other side. You know how the caller I.D. says something like the person's name, private caller, or unknown? Well this one had nothing on the screen. That was the first weird thing. When I answered it, it was dead air, like clearly the line was in use, but completely silent, no background noise, a complete void. My grandma was dying and in hospice so I noted the time. A short time later we got a call from hospice saying she had passed and it was the exact time that I got the call. A got a second one, same circimstances a short time later, and I would like to think it was her somehow saying goodbye. I'll never know for sure though. Had a similar incident shortly after another relative passed and ere was an actual voice saying my name on a voicemail. It was very creepy.

nakita
15-10-2013, 05:25 PM
I haven't had that happen but a few days after my grandma had passed away me and my mom were texting back and forth and half way through our convo I rec'd a text msg that said "its grandma" just those two words.
I had asked my mom why she typed that she had no idea what I was talking about so I took a screen shot of our msgs to show her and she was dumbfounded and says she never typed anything like that and it wasn't on her phone. so I was thinking maybe it was my grandma letting me know she was still near me even though she had passed away :)

alexa_summer
23-10-2013, 09:07 PM
This kind of reminds me of something that happened to me about 7 or 8 years ago. I was a freshman in high school at the time & had one of my friends come over & stay the night for a sleep-over. & we went to bed & she slept right next to me, her phone was on the bedside table right next to me, & in the middle of the night it started buzzing & blowing up like crazy, I woke her up & told her that her phone was going off & she gave me permission to turn her phone off, so I did...& I went back to sleep, maybe 15 minutes later it started going off again, when I turned it off! & when I opened her phone, it was indeed off..groggy & confused I went back to sleep & her phone went off again....& I observed it again & went back to sleep & in the morning I didn't really give it much thought & actually forgot about that until reading this...I don't know what that was all about. Phone malfunction?