PDA

View Full Version : poll: Do You have wings?

shadedragon
12-03-2013, 01:04 AM
Recently I've been finding that quite a few of us do have wings.
I personally have mine in spirit form, and happily have more than one set.
I was wondering, how many of you know you have wings, if you know what kind, if you're curious about yours, if you're wondering if you have them, if you're sure you don't...
Or if you never knew people could have wings :wink: cause that's ok too. A lot of people who actually do have wings once thought it impossible- like a friend of mine who developed her auric sight just so she could prove to herself that she had wings.
And to those who would like wings, wings I have a little gift surprise for you if you don't recall the button technique :D

goldie08
05-04-2013, 12:23 AM
I don't want to disappoint you but logically when we function in the astral body it is not the same physical gravitational pull as we experience here so there really isn't a need for wings. From what I've gathered over the years from the comments of spiritually aware souls, there's no mention of any spiritual guide being winged, just that they can recreate their material form for the time being while communicating with us. So, to date, I'm not aware of wings as being essential.

My conclusion only.

----------

Black Sheep
05-04-2013, 02:43 PM
I don't have wings, but I have seen a lightworker with wings while meditating. She was very pretty, flowing, and when she disappeared, it was like a golden sand, whisked away in the winds. I took it more of a symbol of her energy/mood than for actual use of flying. Sometimes I get symbols though and really not sure what to make of it though. What's your take?:smile:

Perfect Storm
05-04-2013, 02:48 PM
I don't want to disappoint you but logically when we function in the astral body it is not the same physical gravitational pull as we experience here so there really isn't a need for wings.

----------

I think its easy to get 'too' pulled into the restrictive nature of the word 'wing'. They are named thus but obviously not for the way they are used here. Obviously its not a wing to fly with..

There are more of an energy appendage as far as I see them., we just associate them with wings as its the closest that we can match them to.

Sarian
05-04-2013, 03:26 PM
Nope......

Squatchit
05-04-2013, 03:39 PM
I have a beautiful long horse's tail that I occasionally wear. :D

Blue Tiger
05-04-2013, 05:12 PM
I've "experienced" my wings only when doing healing work. It's a strange sensation and frankly weirded me out the first time, as I had been brought up by society to believe that "humans don't have wings." Well, maybe my physical self doesn't, but my astral self surely does.

No, they seem to have nothing to do with flying. They are, as Athymari notes, more like appendages of energy, that protect the person I'm healing, and concentrate the healing energies.

cleanheart82
07-04-2013, 08:03 AM
i have long multicolored things growing out my back...kinda reminds of a dinosaur. i see them in my dreams sometimes, and sometimes i feel them in waking life as well.

this was a cool thread, i never knew others had appendages as well.