PDA

View Full Version : Easing into spirituality - again!

Altinak
11-03-2013, 01:59 PM
Hola mi amigos!
(Probably wrong spelling oooops) :D

I have been taking a long hiatus out of spirituality, mainly because of personal issues, being stubborn and being blocked down. And the truth be told, I really need to get my bum in gear and start getting back into it.

Now what I was wondering from you lovely lovely people is the best way to ease myself back into it. This includes tips etc. As for meditation, I'm not a huge... fan? Not even fan. Meditation is good, I'm just stubborn with it. I mainly use it to cleanse my chakras. So x) Try and not spam me with meditation tips :wink:

Also I was wondering what the first thing to start on would be... Probably cleansing the chakras. But other than that, should I start doing a few readings? Reading certain books.

I'm not sure... That's why I'm asking!

Anyways, answer if you can. It's always greatly appreciated.

Muchos love to all!

:hug2:

Ivy
11-03-2013, 07:46 PM
Can you ease yourself back to spirit? Or more significantly, can you ease your way through blocks? What's wrong with the sledge-hammer approach :tongue:

There are a couple of threads with the word radical (the sledgehammer) in the title...radical self-honesty and radical self-love. But also, there is radical transformation that is holistic...change your job, your career, your house, re-decorate, change your friends, question the way you think, change your views and your habits...and then dio a bit of meditation :angel3:

WhiteWarrior
11-03-2013, 07:50 PM
Find something to use your talents on, Alti. A cause to work on. Giving past life readings for example, will be valuable for many. Especially those who seek self understanding in what they have been through but which now is forgotten. I know that kind of knowledge changed many things for me. And all to the better.

Altinak
11-03-2013, 11:35 PM
Thanks guys, I'll have a look at the threads in the morning. A little read through. And yes WW. I think I shall attempt that in the reading room soon. I'll make sure I have a clear head. Seems this silly mind of mine doesn't like agreeing with my sometimes.

I really want to start getting back into it soon but I might have to delay it a bit again :/ Baaaaaaaaah. This sucks.