PDA

View Full Version : Felt a connection with a girl I saw... does it mean anything?

Alex-The-Iceman
18-10-2010, 11:26 PM
There aren't many girls that I am romantically attracted to. There have been a few but they have been few and far in between. Last week I noticed a girl that I had a strange loving feeling towards, some sort of connection. She kept looking at me at the train station and I kept looking at her, I could NOT take my eyes off of her. She was not the prettiest girl I have ever seen, and I have never talked to her (yet). But I just got the feeling that we have some sort of connection. I also had a feeling that she was like me, that we shared alot in common, that we would get along SO well.

After I noticed her, she started appearing around me more and more often. In fact, last week, I saw her almost EVERY DAY at the train station in the morning. It seems like she takes the same train as me at the same time.

With everything going on in my spiritual development, it seems like it CANNOT be a conincedence that I felt this connection with this girl, and then suddenly started seeing her EVERY day. What do you think of this?

I'm going to have to muster up the courage to talk to her now hahah.
:hug:

Kaere
18-10-2010, 11:35 PM
I'd say the only way you're going to find out is if you talk to her :)

It's hard to talk to strangers - but muster that courage and do it! Nothing wrong with a good morning after all.

GoldenEagleIndy
18-10-2010, 11:49 PM
I'd say the only way you're going to find out is if you talk to her :)

It's hard to talk to strangers - but muster that courage and do it! Nothing wrong with a good morning after all.

Yep, I am going to completely agree here. Be subtle, be kind, and be yourself. That will do wonders!

Good luck, and please report back to us what happens!!! IT's going to be good though, I know it and feel it man! Go for it.. :D

Spiritlite
19-10-2010, 12:03 AM
Talk to her and ask her out for coffee and see what happens? I can't wait to hear how it goes.
Spiritlite

Royalite
19-10-2010, 01:37 AM
You won't fully know what it means until you make a move. :)

Greenslade
19-10-2010, 02:39 PM
Walk the Path, Alex. She's probably thinking 'If he doesn't talk to me I'm going to break his legs' :-)

Falling Star
19-10-2010, 02:43 PM
So wonderful.........i would say more proof of synchro-destiny and the soul connection energetic pull.

Greenslade
19-10-2010, 02:52 PM
I believe two things. Well, more than two but there are two of them relevant here. I believe that sometimes our Souls can make a connection with other Souls even though it doesn't always register in our brains. Sometimes though - perhaps in this case - the Soul 'leaks' into our brains and it does register. The other thing I believe is synchronicity. If we don't believe it at first, sometimes the Universe slaps you upside the head by way of synchronicity.

Falling Star
19-10-2010, 03:01 PM
I see you are a fellow follower of synchronicity Greenslade. We are truly living in a magical universe aren't we. I have been inundated with synchronicity for quite a while, and to prevent the slap upside the head, i have learnt to follow it. Heehee.