PDA

View Full Version : A wonderful feeling......

peteric
05-03-2013, 07:36 PM
:hug3: I just felt the need to share my days experience with you all. I had a very busy morning today. My wife had a day off and when I returned early afternoon, she suggested that we pick up the dog and go out into the forest for a walk. Although it was a lovely sunny day, I felt very weary and it would have been so easy for me to just say no and throw myself into the arm chair with my feet up. However, I decided to go along with it and am so glad I did. Once out there amongst the trees with the peace and quiet, I could hear the birds singing their spring song with the sun streaming through the woods. This for me had a most uplifting vibe which seemed to wash over me. We walked for about an hour which I loved. When we returned home, I still flaked out in the arm chair, but felt renewed and infused with something that I just couldn't explain. Not to mention the dog had a great time.

Shincarra
14-03-2013, 06:25 PM
I have always use the power of the woods to bring Peace to my heart and spirit. Thank you for posting this.