PDA

View Full Version : Not Sure About That Reading...

Shalimar
04-03-2013, 09:17 PM
Hello! :smile:

For my daily draw I got:

The Judgement + 7 of Wands

I'm not sure what message was given to me with these 2 cards...Am I told that it is time to re-evaluate what I did with my abilities???

Thanks for letting me know as on the top of that during the night I had dreamed I was holding a Tarot card but only the number was visible the art was blurry and in the dream I was saying "20...The Judgement!" and I woke up thinking about that card. Then, when I did my daily draw later on I got The Judgement as one of my 2 cards, so it was an emphasis, meaning i was told to pay attention!...

Blessings :hug3:

ravenstar
05-03-2013, 05:57 PM
Hi Shalimar, :smile:

As you know the cards can come up with more than one interpretation and are very personal towards what you may be going through at this time.

My thoughts. the Judgement card is usually about new awakenings, it's also about assessing the past, what as gone before....or sometimes repressed memories coming to the fore, wanting to healed. I'm not sure what deck you used but in the Rider Waite, the people are naked and gray....they're breaking new ground so to speak from the trumpet of Gabriel.

7's in numerology usually have to deal with confrontations, obstacles, tests, intellectual arguments, discussions and standing firm in your convictions. In most cards the person is standing on higher ground, they're energy is coming from an inner strength..and committed to a certain goal. In some cases they are risking themselves into the unknown.

With the judgement card, yes you may be asked to re-evaluate your position or it could be you've had a revelation or you have a knowing what you want or need to do. The 7 of wands says becoming your own person isn't easy but if you stick to your guns, no one will put you down or disrespect your boundaries. Whatever it is you're doing, don't give up!

ravenstar
05-03-2013, 06:38 PM
This thought came to me right after I clicked....:smile:

We are always adapting in order to fit in...with Judgement and the Seven of Wands it could be saying 'show your true colors today and let them shine in everything you do'. Don't lose sight of your true essence!

green
05-03-2013, 10:22 PM
hi shalimar.

i go with all that ravenstar wrote. i think the re-evaluating is to remind you of your abilities and that they are your power, inner power to help you face the obstacles you might be facing. your abilities and gifts are what you have to fight back and push away whatever tries to bring you down.

my thoughts anyway.

G

Shalimar
05-03-2013, 11:37 PM
Thanks Ravenstar and Green for your insights! :hug2: What you said make sense! :smile: I'm really "under construction" LOL! I've left but surely not arrived yet... I'm learning a lot about the new path I've been walking on. Probably why this message keeps coming at me through diverse cards of the Tarot.:wink:

Blessings:hug3:

tealily
06-03-2013, 04:16 AM
I actually rarely view the Judgement card as a comment about reflecting on the past -to me it's more of a transition card, in a 'you're ready to move onto the next stage or you're not' type thing. Together with the 7 of Wands, I'd interpret it as a "Don't give up" - you're ready for the next stage, it won't always be easy, but keep at it. 7 of Wands to me has always represented resilience and tenacity :)

Remrk
06-03-2013, 10:16 PM
In Crowley's deck Judgement is Aeon and represents a new era, new beginning, hope and redemption ( much like Waite deck ) while 7wands - Valour shows a situation where you have to face things stronger than you. So, although, right now you are struggling with difficulties a new "wave of fresh air" will soon appear to help you pass current issues

Shalimar
07-03-2013, 02:15 AM
Thanks Tealily and Remrk for your input! :hug3: BTW, Welcome to the forum Remrk!!!
I am in a transition stage and I'm working on diverse things with ups and downs, smooth as well as rocky trails...

I will keep what you said in mind!:wink:

Blessings:smile: