PDA

View Full Version : Girl has become obsessed with me for no reason

Illuminate2
28-02-2013, 03:24 PM
I am extremely suspicious that a girl has become spiritually attached to me for unknown reasons. I feel as though she is attracted to my kindness & open mind, but not for the reasons most would be. I get a sense of evil from her, an evil that wants to change my ways at all costs.

A little about me: I am one of the most open-minded & caring beings i've ever known. I believe i am a starseed & am working my way through ascension daily. I know i have already progressed a great amount as i feel completely different than i did this time last year. i have always been able to sense when somebody is lying with ease. proving myself right hasn't always been as easy. and now i feel as though i have so much positive energy in my life right now that one of the only negative things i can think of is this particular girl.

I feel as though this post would be pointless unless I went all out with it. So excuse me for the length. I'm positive it is well worth some insight though.

Until recently I have been attending a university, I still live less than a block away from campus so I still consider myself part of the school as of now. Last year I saw, but never had a conversation with a certain girl. I knew nothing about her. During this past summer I was randomly contacted by this same girl via social networking. Now i usually have pretty decent success with women, but it is still very rare that they approach me online like this.

I decided there could be no harm in getting to know this person. Now remember all of the things i am about to tell you about her were told to me by her. I know none of her friends personally or her family so i do not know whether or not some of these things could have been made up. Although she was in a sorority so i know she has associated with some other people at some point while here, but to what extent i am not sure.

My university is in Huntington, WV. She is from Charlotte, NC. She said her family was from Beckley, WV & I do know people that knew her from there during her childhood. so that is her reason for being here in this town.

I eventually find out from her that her father & grandfather are both free- masons & happen to be filthy rich. they own coal mines and make are worth a combined 10 figures at least. So instantly i am attracted to this girl for the sole fact that she is from a wealthy family, something i have never been apart of. She seemed to have some consistent mood swings, but nothing too intolerable.

Well needless to say, with her living in charlotte for the summer and me stuck at home i got bored with her rather quickly. I didn't hear from her for the last month of summer. The next time she contacted me was Jan. 14th 2013. We had ended our talks on a bad note, but nothing significant or out of the norm, but i was very surprised to hear from her to say the least.

She informed me that she was in a relationship but still wanted to meet with me and catch up. I hung out with her the very next day. This was my first time ever talking to her in person. She was extremely quick to seem comfortable around me. and within hours we were in my bed & on our way with things. but something in my gut was telling my not to go any further. i wasn't sure what.

Now over the past month of knowing her in person and seeing her frequently i have begun to notice she is not normal at all. she claims to have broken up with her boyfriend for me, which i don't even know if its true considering i saw said dude as her background on her phone still. I never even asked her to leave the guy as i wasn't all that interested in her. she then starts hinting at the whole love thing, again i've shown no signs of feeling the same except for kissing her a few times, but only because i felt sorry for the girl.

Now this second time of getting to know this girl she seems completely different than before. She has terrible self esteem, not that it was great before, it justs seems to have decimated to almost none. Her mood swings are outrageous now. She will go from talking about spending our lives together to asking if i even have feelings for her or think she is pretty. she tries to have a conversation with me all hours of the day & night whether it be through text or in person. Basically, i get feelings about things very frequently & i get a very bad feeling about this girl.

While getting to know this girl i notice a gigantic list of abnormal behavior from her.
Some possible symptoms of some type of "possesion" that I have noticed:

She claims to speak multiple languages although she won't in front of me. Latin being one of them.

Definite signs of multiple personalites

Extremely dry & cracked skin on hands

Almost no self-esteem

Has random outbursts of cursing even though it doesn't seem like her at all

Obsessed with me for almost no reason at all.

She has been surrounded by wealth her entire life

She makes herself puke several times a week, even though she looks great physically

Father was an alcoholic & heavy drug user until about 20. Then became a millionaire. Now she relies heavily on alcohol and drugs. alcohol especially.

Unexplained outbursts or cries for sex. she will come on to me harder than any woman ever has. saying dirty things that normally never come out of her mouth.

Used to be very active with her sorority, but is now very isolated from it and hates all of her sisters.

She is now beginning to lose weight

She gets in huge arguments with her parents threatening to abandon them and never speak to them again. then the next day is perfectly fine with them.

she has told me she feels nobody would care if she commits suicide several times.

She is always against her parents word recently, even went as far as getting a tattoo on her finger to make them mad. then the next day regretting it terribly.

sometimes she is literally the sweetest person i've ever met, but seconds later its the oppostite.

I feel like she always knows exactly what i want, i just have so much self-control that she cannot beat me.. and it seems to be killing her that she can't too.

I feel as though she tries to tempt me to accept her wealth and become apart of it.

She does this hysterical laughter over nothing sometimes, and even sometimes over rude/evil comments.

She jerks and kicks in her sleep a lot, only noticed this from naps though. as she refuses to spend the night with me ever, i've noticed this is when her evils are most active also.

I always find her saying a distinctive "Yea" to herself out of nowhere. it happens in the middle of conversation sometimes, like she is talking to somebody else.

Her boyfriend she had/has did nothing wrong to her & was really a lot like me. she just decided to cheat on her all of a sudden, why, idk.

I have smelled a weird bad breathe a few times. most of the time she has gum or a mint.

Has a love for sushi, idk if it being raw could show signs of anything.

she has a stick neck, shoulders, and back always

convinced her life is horrible even though she has everything she could ever want.

The biggest thing to me that could possibly open her up to all of this, she had an abortion last year.

The last thing i want to mention is that when i finally confronted her today about potentially having something evil inside of her she didn't deny it. She said "i just would never call someone evil. there's no need. I am not the devil. That's not even nice to say or assume something like that." i hadn't even had a chance to mention the devil and she already denied that she was him.
She then asked me to go out to eat with her a few hours later as though nothing had happened. I was amazed.

All I ask is that somebody with knowledge please shed light on my situation. Is this girl possessed by an evil spirit. And if so how can i help her, because i see signs of a good spirit deep down.

Tobi
28-02-2013, 10:38 PM
Actual spirit possesson is rare.
But being a mixed-up rich kid with deep self esteem issues, bulimia, and a core sense (probably) of being somehow a "misfit" -is not.
It sounds to me, as if this girl is stuggling with a deep core pain.
Disturbed sleep -kicking out in sleep- is a tension issue most likely, and so is the incredible stiffness in her upper body. It's so bad it's seizing up her muscles.
The bad breath is likely a side effect of purging.
This girl has issues that I hope she will find help and healing for. I really do.
She does not sound "possessed by an evil spirit" to me -just in need of help. She definitely needs help for her bulimia problem. This is extremely damaging and taken to extreme could kill her. She needs professional guidance for that. Counseling might help, but she most likely needs to see a doctor.

My instinct about this is that the girl isn't evil. She is unwell and has issues. And she is mixed-up. She also is probably still processing the grief and shame she feels about her abortion. Strange as it may sound, women who have abortions do have grief to process. But it is usually coupled with some amount of self-hatred. Many people do not handle these kinds of emotions easily and they can cause a lot of damage.

You have kind of fallen into, or been maneuvered into a sexual relationship with her, and she is seeing that, and the kisses, as "love". That's not unusual for a girl around her age. But you are repelled by the whole thing you sense you have got into with her, her parents, her issues.

What to do? It would be hard for me to tell you that. An idea might be to tell her you want to be just friends, though that would be to some extent a cop-out...if your instincts are telling you to call a halt to this relationship, then follow your instincts.

partofme
01-03-2013, 12:29 AM
Firstly, the internet has become such a vise for people to be extremely comfortable in otherwise awkward circumstances.

Now I have a question for you.... if you knew that you really didnt "like" her, why did you still choose to spend so much time with her?
My take is that you became attracted for all the wrong reasons, her wealth. Just proves that money doesnt buy happiness for either one of you.
Not to sound harsh but for considering yourself a "caring" person, you sound rather arrogant.

To me, you have to take some of the responsibility as to her outbursts and strange/rejected/needy behavior. Not to directly blame you for her instability, but it surely seems as if you fed the behavior. She has more than likely gotten the feeling of nonacceptance from you at one point or another. You were "in process" and stopped short. I know Id feel rejected and my self esteem is on point.
She wanted attention from you, no matter at what cost, it sounds. Sounds like a girls that craves for love.

Lastly, your confronting her about something "evil" inside her...her reaction seems nothing more than her reading between the lines as to what you were getting at only without directly saying it. I'll give her this much..shes not ignorant, just a girl with many issues that hopefully she will find it within herself to seek resources to work through them.