PDA

View Full Version : Tarot in your dreams?

cMarie
26-02-2013, 03:20 PM
Have you ever had any Tarot dreams?

I have had the Chariot Rider from the Thoth deck show up in a dream, it was a little scary! He was coming, and he was very huge. After I woke up I realized I did not need to be afraid, but it was cool to see him in action like that.

Also the Hanged Man has shown up in a couple of dreams in his symbolic form, or by his Cabalistic number. It is The Hanged Man from the Morgan Greer I see.

So I was just wondering if anyone else dreams in Tarot?

:D

Albalida
26-02-2013, 03:52 PM
The suits come out strangely in my dreams. I once dreamed of drawing the "Knight of Badges" and "Knight of Patches".

cMarie
27-02-2013, 02:48 AM
The suits come out strangely in my dreams. I once dreamed of drawing the "Knight of Badges" and "Knight of Patches".

That's different! :)

What would the Badges and the Patches represent, do you think? They were both Knights though.

Thanks for sharing! :smile:

Avilucis
12-03-2013, 07:38 AM
I've dreamed of the hanged man.
Me and my someone were being shot at, I got shot and died, the other person tried to dodge the bullets and fell so far back over the cliff that he became the hanged man (in that posture).

cMarie
14-03-2013, 04:59 AM
I've dreamed of the hanged man.
Me and my someone were being shot at, I got shot and died, the other person tried to dodge the bullets and fell so far back over the cliff that he became the hanged man (in that posture).

Thanks for sharing Avilucis!

In one of my dreams with the hanged man he was representing someone else in my life who I was having difficulty with and who quite frankly I was mad at. And the way it played out in my dream I realized that his hands were tied and there was nothing he could do, and a few days later that was actually confirmed by an outside source who knew nothing about any of it.

I thought it was so cool when Tarot showed up in my dreams, it really brings them to life!

Avilucis
14-03-2013, 06:49 AM
It does, cMarie!
It can really help with understanding the message :-)

I hope I get some more ... I'll post here if I do

Zephillo
14-03-2013, 10:12 PM
I can only recall one dream with the tarot.
I dreamt that I pulled the Hanged Man, but it wasn't exactly the same.
The image was a mixture of the Marsailles deck and a card called Guru from my deck, The Moon Oracle.
In the dream, some guy was trying to break into my home in order to get me to be his, and I was asking the cards about the situation.

It was a nightmare. (laughs)

Kaere
14-03-2013, 10:14 PM
I dreamed of Strength once. I was the Woman who had a challenge of taming two lions with my bare hands.

Eben
21-03-2013, 02:58 AM
Yes, but the reader was using them. It's very vague... can't recall the cards.

cMarie
23-03-2013, 10:12 PM
Wow, thank you all for your replies! I

have been away with a massive computer crash for over a week, so I apologize for my slowness in replying.

I am glad to know that other's have experienced the Tarot in their dreams.

My first Tarot dream was a nightmare also, it was the chariot driver from the Thoth deck and the scene was from a H.P. Lovecraft story I had just read, lol, he was coming after me and he was like ten feet tall. Don't know if any of you are familiar with the Thoth deck, but his Chariot driver has a mask on, or rather a helmet, but you can't see his eyes.

I see that The Hanged Man seems to show up in many of these dreams...interesting. I can see that, his association with emotions and even more his upside down perspective on life, like dreams give us a different perspective too.

Kaere, I am guessing you tamed the lions? Strength is like a role model to me, to be gentle with people even when they are 'ferocious', to see past the fuss and the heart that lies beneath.

Thanks again for all of your replies!

Michellels
26-03-2013, 03:54 AM
that is freakn' COOL!! Here I am always going to others to have cards pulled for me when... I could just try asking my dreams to show me a card I need to see! Thanks for sharing!

Ivy
26-03-2013, 05:12 PM
Have you ever had any Tarot dreams?

I have had the Chariot Rider from the Thoth deck show up in a dream, it was a little scary! He was coming, and he was very huge. After I woke up I realized I did not need to be afraid, but it was cool to see him in action like that.

Also the Hanged Man has shown up in a couple of dreams in his symbolic form, or by his Cabalistic number. It is The Hanged Man from the Morgan Greer I see.

So I was just wondering if anyone else dreams in Tarot?

:D

Yes, I went through a stage of having tarot cards in dreams...they turned out to be giving quite significant messages. Worth listening to.

Venus
26-03-2013, 11:59 PM
It's a dream portal from what i feel .Look it up you may be a.i only you will know.Cool dream.You are chosen to teach I believe.I was scared of the wolf then conquered it and became a wolf shaman.

Venus
04-04-2013, 02:26 PM
I found the potal for you.It took me a week.But I cant understand the language http://portalafricanista.blogspot.ca/2009/12/botanica-de-los-orishas.html.