PDA

View Full Version : If you could would u live on????

bodylisious32
21-05-2006, 05:49 PM
:confused2: If you was given a chance? were you can live for eternity in the same pyshical body, around same place, with people liven and dieing infront of you, so if you was given the chance to live on and never die ? would you? what one would you choose?
Me myself i would opt out of this, i would choose the normal life span aposed to living on, as i dnt think it would be much fun in the long run after everyone u have come to know has passed over and left you in the pyshical form.....just a thort for ye all out there???????

much love and light ,
xxxkezxxx

Pounamu
22-05-2006, 12:10 PM
Hi Bodylisious -
I have heard tell that when humans were first seeded on this planet, it was normal for an individual to remain embodied for about 1,500 to 2,500 years; during which time they could learn all the spiritual lessons they wanted to learn that time and balance all the karma they generated with everybody they knew, and then soul would retract and they would exit physicality (die). The physical body was not designed to live forever. One race of beings of whom a small family of 12 came here from the Pleiades (the Anu or annanuki) decided to take over the place, and then proceeded to find ways and means to extend their lives for up to 18,000 years, becoming known in legend as the gods and goddesses of Olympia - Greek and Roman gods / goddesses. This life extension was illegal on their home planet; but they did it here by way of subjecting many living beings to ugly doings in order to collect the necessary life-dream and life energy to do so.

The end result was that their bodies began to deteriorate around them to such an extent that they became disharmonious and started to war amongst themselves; eventually one of the leaders became so insane as to bomb the other side with nuclear devices - devastating 2 thirds of the planet - and then committed suicide by ramming his spacecraft into Mars. Not a very good indication for the advisability of trying to live forever!

dreamer
22-05-2006, 04:35 PM
What if you could live as long as you wanted to and were able to take on the form of any creature in existence, if we are all one, why not? If you know what you are doing and how to do it it could be good enough fun to stay a while.

Pounamu
23-05-2006, 09:17 AM
Hi Dreamer -
I think the operative phrase there is "if you know what you are doing"... it certainly (IMHO) would not do for just anybody to be doing that! Of course there are some initiated people who can shape-shift, which is really what you're describing; but I don't know for how long a while one could stay like that. 'Fraid I don't know anybody personally who does it, to ask! But how many times have people said "how I'd love to be a fly on the wall", and able to observe what was going on while thus camouflaged!

8-infinite-8
19-07-2006, 03:27 AM
Not on this planet, NOOO WAAY!! Now that's what hell would be if it existed.
Humans have no power on how long you live and never will, God decides who goes and when. I believe their was a time possibly when the earth was in its infant stages where humans could live for hundreds of years, but that was only the case because God, made it the case. Nothing is out of God's hands in my opinion, & if it is out of Gods hands then it really is of no great importance either way.:smile:

Tiy
20-07-2006, 04:59 PM
Forever in the body that is the vessel I inhabit right now? No thanks. It's far too much like hard work! heh!

If I could experience life in other forms...I might be persuaded. That could prove very interesting indeed.

Ascended Master
20-07-2006, 06:14 PM
Forever in the body that is the vessel I inhabit right now? No thanks. It's far too much like hard work! heh!

If I could experience life in other forms...I might be persuaded. That could prove very interesting indeed.

LOL

Look up a book called "Shaman Healer Sage" Tiy
By Alberto Villoldo - think that's how it's spelt??

It's all about shape shifting.

Love and light!

AM

Ascended Master
20-07-2006, 06:18 PM
To live on earth, always.

There will always be people to help!

Tiy
20-07-2006, 06:32 PM
LOL

Look up a book called "Shaman Healer Sage" Tiy
By Alberto Villoldo - think that's how it's spelt??

It's all about shape shifting.

Love and light!

AM

Thanks AM...I'll take a look. :D

Kirllan
01-08-2006, 07:23 PM
Nope. I find watching the current chaos continue on and on as appealing as going naked down a slide with razor blades and at the bottom of such slide a pool of toxic flesh eating acid. But, if I was able to travel to a different planet and call it Kirllans' World I would diffinately like the aspect of immortality. :alien:

Enlightener
13-08-2006, 04:00 AM
We were actually meant to inhabit this body forever. Though we have stuffed that up by ingesting chemicals and polluting our atmosphere. On other world there are enlightened beings that are able to live in their physical body for as long as they want.

My two cents,
Enlightener

e-ma
13-08-2006, 05:12 PM
^ Hmm.. respectfully, I'm not too sure about that one.

It's a non-issue for me as to whether I would choose to go on - No way!

daisy
13-08-2006, 11:49 PM
nor me 'shudders at the thought' i want to die peacefully when i'm 99