PDA

View Full Version : from asking for guidance to affirmations

projection
24-02-2013, 05:13 AM
I am not exactly sure how to connect with Angels, Holy Spirit, Higher Dimensions but I do talk to them therefore hoping I am connecting with them.

Before I used to always ask them for things whether it was forgiveness, protection, abundance, clarity, guidance etc. but I no longer ask them for things. Now I will talk to them and thank them for forgiving me, thank them for their protection, thank them for abundance, thank them for clarity, thank them for guidance etc.

I would read in books about asking them for things and also doing affirmations so I was trying those things out and I now feel more centered in terms of seeing I have to create things and other beings won't do things for me. But it still is a little confusing; I guess I still do ask them for guidance and clarity once in a while but I thank them more than ask them.

I still don't understand how life works but whatever I think is my reality so affirmations are great. Also, I don't complain about things or play victim because then that means I am choosing to view things that way. And when I try to connect with Angels, Holy Spirit, Higher Dimensions; am I really connecting with them or is it all in my imagination? Also, I am not religious and never have been.

SpiritCarrier
24-02-2013, 12:48 PM
Only you can know whether you are making that connection. Examine how you feel before and after your conversations with the higher realms. Do you feel lifted? Does your higher self feel enlightened? if so, then you have made that connection.

Do not get discouraged from this seeming lack of faith in your connection. It happens to all of us. If we do not question we do not grow.

I wish you well along your journey.

Peace and light be yours,
SpiritCarrier

vikram.anand
24-02-2013, 01:54 PM
Its more about feelings. When your feelings become stronger, you can establish that connection easily:-)

goldie08
27-03-2013, 06:26 AM
I am not exactly sure how to connect with Angels, Holy Spirit, Higher Dimensions but I do talk to them therefore hoping I am connecting with them.

Before I used to always ask them for things whether it was forgiveness, protection, abundance, clarity, guidance etc. but I no longer ask them for things. Now I will talk to them and thank them for forgiving me, thank them for their protection, thank them for abundance, thank them for clarity, thank them for guidance etc.

I would read in books about asking them for things and also doing affirmations so I was trying those things out and I now feel more centered in terms of seeing I have to create things and other beings won't do things for me. But it still is a little confusing; I guess I still do ask them for guidance and clarity once in a while but I thank them more than ask them.

I still don't understand how life works but whatever I think is my reality so affirmations are great. Also, I don't complain about things or play victim because then that means I am choosing to view things that way. And when I try to connect with Angels, Holy Spirit, Higher Dimensions; am I really connecting with them or is it all in my imagination? Also, I am not religious and never have been.
---------------

Well, I don't want to run contrary to your decisions on what you plan to do but I just want to add a few words.

It's important to understand that God/Source/ or Universal Mind KNOWS what we are in need of before we ask. You can say that God has prepared everything, the feast is set, and it only requires for us to "enter in" which is done through the higher phases of our being, the Spirit, or what others call the "Christ mind". As we learn to function via the higher Self, it is then that we acquire the divine power of the Spirit. You can use whichever words you prefer but it all points in the same direction.

Your thoughts and imagination, better known as "Inspiration", are the gateway to Spirit, and the greater focus you put on a clear delineation of what you wish to accomplish, the sooner will it be a reality. You know the saying, "My words shall not return unto me void but shall accomplish what they set out to do." This is done by creativeness from your higher Self. So, first realize your spiritual centre within and from that vantage point you can begin to create, knowing what you are doing.

Other spiritual beings are there for you, they are only a thought away. In the realm of Spirit there is no time or distance. They will guide you in subtle ways but only if you ask their assistance. A new thought might suddenly come into your mind 'out of the blue' perhaps and you'll wonder about it; keep your mind open to possibilities and yes, be thankful!

Hope some of this helps.