PDA

View Full Version : I AM FIGHTING GREYS HOW CAN I WIN

aurarose
23-02-2013, 03:45 PM
HELLO I AM NEW HERE. BUT I HAVE ANGELS TRYING TO HELP ME IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT GO TO ANGELS AND GUIDES THE ONE CALLED AAMICHAEL WANTS TO SHOW ME LOVE ANYWAYS THIS GREY DID SOMETHING TO ME IN THE MIND THAT I COULD NOT MOVE OR SPEAK AND I WON SOMEHOW BUT I SAW IT STANDING IN MY LIVINGROOM AT AN OLD HOUSE I USE TO LIVE AT YEARS AGO LOOKING FOR ME AND I GOT THE STRONG SENSE IT DID NOT KNOW WHERE I WAS. NOW IT IS TRYING ME AND I JUST NEED TO BREAK COMPLETELY FREE CAN ANYONE GIVE ME ADVICE ON HOW TO BREAK FREE

MarginalAwareness
25-02-2013, 10:18 PM
If you are seeing things...you dont want to hear this, but maybe speak with a psychologist. they can give you meds that will help with the hallucinations.

I would also like to suggest that what you experienced was sleep paralysis. Your physical ability to move your body is disabled when you sleep...this prevents you from acting out your dreams...but sometimes our minds will wake up but our bodies will still be asleep. I have experienced this...and it is sometimes accompanied by lucid dreams that seem to creep into the waking world...the experience can be very scary but it is really nothing to worry about.

I am a believer in aliens but not in alien abductions. My belief in aliens is conditional. I realize that I have no evidence to support my theory that aliens do exist and the UFO's that I have seen are more likely visual artifacts than anything genuine.