PDA

View Full Version : Protection

grazier
17-10-2010, 03:50 PM
I have found that protection is very important and an essential tool that we need to use often, if not all of the time, in our work with and for the Realms of Light.

Our spirit guides and helpers are our main protection but we are also expected to help ourselves. It is part of our learning, our education, so to speak.

When we work with the spirit realms they do not usually let any harm come to us, but they allow negative experiences for our learning, to teach us how to protect ourselves and, when and how, to ask for spiritual protection.

When we are first beginning to work with the realms of Light we should link with our doorkeeper and ask them to open us for work and to guide and protect us while we work. When we have finished work we should thank our guides and ask our doorkeeper to 'close our psychic door'. The crown chakra is our 'psychic door'.

At night, when we settle down for the night we should ask our guides and whoever we pray to to close our chakras or we can do it ourselves. This is so that we are safe during the night and so that we aren't used for spiritual work during our sleep state. It is also a good idea to ask for protection, both for our astral body and our physical body, should we go astral travelling during our sleep state.

There are many ways that we can gain protection, also many tools that we can use.

Colours can be used to protect us - green, pink, lilac, white, gold and silver. These all have their own way of drawing protective vibrations.

Green will protect us with love while we are helping others. We will also receive green protection if we need help. Green also helps to balance us and brings harmonious vibrations.

Pink will bring you loving, peaceful protection, the protection of unconditional love and also helps with stress and tension.

Lilac will afford us spiritual protection during work. It comes directly from spirit and comes to our inner self.

White is pure protection in any spiritual work or communication and will also protect you against evil forces.

Gold and Silver are the brilliance of our soul and will draw protection from the highest realms, the realms in which the Masters dwell. We can use them when we are in dire spiritual danger or need. They will draw the Masters very close to us.

Blue is also to protect you during spiritual communication.

The colours should be visualised and either projected outwards or visualised around us or the person or object that is to be protected.

Prayer is another important form of protection. Praying before and after spiritual work.

We should ask that only good positive, protective vibrations reach us.

If we are being used for healing we should also close our clients chakras after healing, as we open them to carry out healing. We should not only protect our clients when we are healing, we should also protect ourselves, by blocking ourselves from picking up negative conditions and illnesses from our client. We should ask our guides to block us so that we don't take on our patient's conditions.

If we 'take on conditions' when we are gjiving messages we can drink water to clear these. Water will also break spiritual links.

You can also place a bubble of light around yourself and others to protect against negative influences.

Visualising a bright white light around you is another form of protection.

These are just a few suggestions of protection - there are many more and each individual has their own preferences that they are shown, find out intuitively or 'pick up' some other way.

But the greatest protection of all is Love.

Blessings

grazier :hug3:

cheeky_monkey
18-10-2010, 03:52 PM
Thank you Grazier for posting that and reminding us that protection is important. I am someone who had had paranormal experiences without realising it's importance till one experience which scared me. Before the experience I had for many months been putting the message to the cosmos that I would like another clairaudient experience without thought of protection. Well, I was a fool and literally got burnt. So thank you for raising the topic.

Bestest wishes

cheeky

Falling Star
18-10-2010, 04:08 PM
Thankyou for your wonderful post Grazier. Yes........protection is so important, as empaths we are always picking up other's energy vibrations and can suffer from fatigue as a result.
I personally use the Gold ray of Christ for healing, energy and protection, and i also invoke Arch angel Michael with his sword of truth and honesty.
I find these work very powerfully.

Enya
18-10-2010, 04:55 PM
If I may add something... people often speak of protection and the associating energy is often born of fear. (I prefer to speak of shielding)
As my teacher once said - what are you protecting yourself from? Answer - yourself, your own fears.

Yes, protect/shield yourself in a street-wise manner - but don't do it because you fear something 'bad' will happen. Do it because you wish to be surrounded with love and free to work in a balanced, truth-full manner. Do it from the strength of your own spirit. :hug3:

grazier
19-10-2010, 02:33 PM
Thank you Grazier for posting that and reminding us that protection is important. I am someone who had had paranormal experiences without realising it's importance till one experience which scared me. Before the experience I had for many months been putting the message to the cosmos that I would like another clairaudient experience without thought of protection. Well, I was a fool and literally got burnt. So thank you for raising the topic.

Bestest wishes

cheeky

I too, like you, learned the hard way. Lots of people say protection isn't necessary - all I can say is that we are all well protected but we are still given negative experiences to keep us on our toes and teach us to be on our guard. I have had lots of different types of experiences like that - that is how I have learned. Anyone who hasn't found out the hard way means that their spiritual work runs down a path where the protection from the spirit realms suffices for their mode of work. As in the material life things can happen that are unexpected and we have to be prepared for the experience - if we make mistakes, do things wrong we find out about it. But other people can cause you to need protection as well.

You have to be careful what you ask the light world for as well, and be careful how you ask it because sometimes you get EXACTLY WHAT you ask for! and it might not be what you WANT!

Blessings,

grazier
19-10-2010, 02:35 PM
Thankyou for your wonderful post Grazier. Yes........protection is so important, as empaths we are always picking up other's energy vibrations and can suffer from fatigue as a result.
I personally use the Gold ray of Christ for healing, energy and protection, and i also invoke Arch angel Michael with his sword of truth and honesty.
I find these work very powerfully.

There are many methods of protection, this was just a sort of intro really. I might post some more at a later date.

We each find the method which works best for us and that is good.

Blessings

grazier
19-10-2010, 03:03 PM
If I may add something... people often speak of protection and the associating energy is often born of fear. (I prefer to speak of shielding)
As my teacher once said - what are you protecting yourself from? Answer - yourself, your own fears.

Yes, protect/shield yourself in a street-wise manner - but don't do it because you fear something 'bad' will happen. Do it because you wish to be surrounded with love and free to work in a balanced, truth-full manner. Do it from the strength of your own spirit. :hug3:

Hello Enya,

I agree sometimes fear causes the need for protection and people that don't come into contact with the negative aspects don't understand the dangers that are out there. It's like saying that because you don't drive a car you don't need to acquaint yourself with things that you might need to know to help you have a safe journey along a road or in someone else's car. You could get killed that way. For a start you wouldn't put a seatbelt on, you wouldn't feel the need because you would feel safe in the persons hands.

I feel that it is wrong to teach that there is no need to protect yourself. There is, if only because of other people.

If you are in a mode of spiritual work that entails either physical or spiritual danger you need to employ methods of protection, both for you and for those you are working to help.

There are fields of work where you came up against psychic attack, maybe not involving you but someone might ask for your help and you need to know about protection to help them overcome the attack. There are other fields that you can be endangered such as Spirit Rescue, House Clearance - this is just two things.

I have learned because I was a spiritual teacher and had to learn things first hand in order to help others understand and also to teach methods.

Believe me there ARE times when you need to invoke protective methods and it isn't fear that is the reason and you certainly are facing real physical and spiritual danger. I am lucky - I have realized what I have been given and learned the lessons - not at first but the penny did eventually drop and I was prepared to help in situations.

I hope that you can understand a little of what I am trying to say. These are only the things that I have learned through my own experiences and not from a physical teacher or books. I have had some pretty hairy experiences and that is how I learned, by having to find out about protection.

Blessings

Spiritlite
19-10-2010, 04:01 PM
That's a great post, I used to do readings a lot when I was not working and I would most of the time be too tired to ask for protection or do a meditation on protection, eventually it got to be too much because I would take on other's energy.
Spiritlite

shepherd
19-10-2010, 04:17 PM
I understand where you come from Grazier with your response to Enya and whilst you may be right you may also be wrong.

You could be hypnotising people into believing that they need protection because of your experiences. Which of course seems valid enough.

But your mind is more than capable of interpreting and filtering what is happening around you to fit the idea that protection is needed. Spiritual people often go on about the wonders and miracles of energy and spirituality but sometimes forget about the miracle and power of their own minds. They also can get very closed minded about their beliefs and due to filtering experiences which "must be true" they will say others are wrong.

I used to do protection rituals etc and subscribed to the whole evil thing too but since realising that my mind could be creating these experiences and stopping the rituals. I have not needed protection since and that was years ago. I also think that the entities people see around others are intuitive metaphoric representations of what is going on within that person or in fact both parties involved.

I am not saying I am right and you are wrong. I am saying that there could be a much bigger picture to this which you may be closing yourself off from due to subscribing to these beliefs.

If you doubt the power of your own mind in how it can create these experiences then do some research of your own. Its all empowering.

grazier
20-10-2010, 02:43 PM
I understand where you come from Grazier with your response to Enya and whilst you may be right you may also be wrong.

You could be hypnotising people into believing that they need protection because of your experiences. Which of course seems valid enough.

But your mind is more than capable of interpreting and filtering what is happening around you to fit the idea that protection is needed. Spiritual people often go on about the wonders and miracles of energy and spirituality but sometimes forget about the miracle and power of their own minds. They also can get very closed minded about their beliefs and due to filtering experiences which "must be true" they will say others are wrong.

I used to do protection rituals etc and subscribed to the whole evil thing too but since realising that my mind could be creating these experiences and stopping the rituals. I have not needed protection since and that was years ago. I also think that the entities people see around others are intuitive metaphoric representations of what is going on within that person or in fact both parties involved.

I am not saying I am right and you are wrong. I am saying that there could be a much bigger picture to this which you may be closing yourself off from due to subscribing to these beliefs.

If you doubt the power of your own mind in how it can create these experiences then do some research of your own. Its all empowering.

Hi Shepherd,

While this is all true there are always two sides to one coin.

My experiences were nothing to do with my mind - in my own case others (not just one but several separate instances) witnessed the effects that were happening. Protection had to be invoked on more than one level. Other occassions I witness what was happening to others and there was physical proof that these things were happening. I know about hypnotism as I used to be a therapist and I know about the mind as I was also a psychoanalyst, so I am aware of what you are saying but this is not so, I am not trying to hypnotise, I am just trying to explain and to help those that may need it.

I know what you are saying, the mind can be a powerful thing and is capable of tricking us - but for some people there are VERY REAL dangers that others are able to witness.

As I said, there are some people that work spiritually that don't need to bother with protection but there are lines of work where you definitely do need to be aware of protection. Sometimes things have to be dealt with.

I have written in my scrapbook about a spirit rescue that was carried out and I witnessed physical signs, although I wasn't in danger that time but the family could have been. That is a mild one there have been others that needed protection - especially when you are up against dark forces that are manifesting because of someones hatred against someone else. You can't tell me that protection isn't needed in instances like that.

Most of us sail on with no need of protection or knowledge of it.

Blessings

grazier. :hug3:

shepherd
20-10-2010, 02:58 PM
Hi Grazier

My experiences were nothing to do with my mind

I do know what you are saying but everything has to do with you mind. It is shown time and time again no matter how many people are in the experience, what their beliefs are will influence what they experience.

Groups can also feed each other with they think is happening espeically in emotional experiences as this is when the parts of the brain which create irrationality are activated and this is very suggestable.

A friend of mine was very spiritually involved until he made the "mistake" of studying psychology and how the mind works. It was not long before he understood the possibilties in his experiences instead of saying it was entities or God etc.

Spiritual members are not often aware of how their minds work and why and easily put meanings and explanations to experiences to fit their beliefs when something else was happening.

We are more empowered than that and we cant stay ignorant of our minds simply because its more convenient.

That is a mild one there have been others that needed protection - especially when you are up against dark forces that are manifesting because of someones hatred against someone else. You can't tell me that protection isn't needed in instances like that.

I don't personally believe in dark forces or evil Grazier, I believe they are metaphors for conflict within people and to create generalised reactions to what they think is happening. When you explore evil, it becomes quite clear that evil isnt so clear cut and there is a bigger picture to the story of what appears to evil.

The war against dark forces and evil in my opinion is only in peoples heads due to conditioning and I hope people drop it soon and stop peddling fear. The need for protection just gets people anxious especially when only a few people out of billions can claim to be able to see what everyone needs protecting from.

I hope this gives you food for thought and that you explore your beliefs not because I claim I am right, i am not saying that at all. But exploring your beliefs may open you eyes up to what else could be going on instead of what you have subscribed to.

All religions claim they are right and know the truth.

Maybe as a spiritual community we can be different from that.

grazier
21-10-2010, 03:14 PM
Hi Grazier

I do know what you are saying but everything has to do with you mind. It is shown time and time again no matter how many people are in the experience, what their beliefs are will influence what they experience.

Groups can also feed each other with they think is happening espeically in emotional experiences as this is when the parts of the brain which create irrationality are activated and this is very suggestable.

A friend of mine was very spiritually involved until he made the "mistake" of studying psychology and how the mind works. It was not long before he understood the possibilties in his experiences instead of saying it was entities or God etc.

Spiritual members are not often aware of how their minds work and why and easily put meanings and explanations to experiences to fit their beliefs when something else was happening.

We are more empowered than that and we cant stay ignorant of our minds simply because its more convenient.

I don't personally believe in dark forces or evil Grazier, I believe they are metaphors for conflict within people and to create generalised reactions to what they think is happening. When you explore evil, it becomes quite clear that evil isnt so clear cut and there is a bigger picture to the story of what appears to evil.

The war against dark forces and evil in my opinion is only in peoples heads due to conditioning and I hope people drop it soon and stop peddling fear. The need for protection just gets people anxious especially when only a few people out of billions can claim to be able to see what everyone needs protecting from.

I hope this gives you food for thought and that you explore your beliefs not because I claim I am right, i am not saying that at all. But exploring your beliefs may open you eyes up to what else could be going on instead of what you have subscribed to.

All religions claim they are right and know the truth.

Maybe as a spiritual community we can be different from that.

Okay, if it is all in the mind how would you explain a screwdriver driven through the lid of a tin of paint when no-one was there, or a single bed being moved right across a room every time it was move - the room was a 2-3 year olds bedroom, surely you don't think that the child could have moved it, and how would you explain a water stain suddenly appearing in the carpet under your very own eyes, with no physical reason to account for it?

We all have our beliefs and that is what makes us so different - that is what makes the world go around.

When you are working at a psychic level you witness psychic events, as well as spiritual events - but you grow forward, upward and out of the psychic realms and ascend to the spiritual realms, it is then that you don't need rituals because you are reaching above the astral realms in your life and your work.

Blessings

shepherd
21-10-2010, 03:26 PM
Okay, if it is all in the mind how would you explain a screwdriver driven through the lid of a tin of paint when no-one was there, or a single bed being moved right across a room every time it was move - the room was a 2-3 year olds bedroom, surely you don't think that the child could have moved it, and how would you explain a water stain suddenly appearing in the carpet under your very own eyes, with no physical reason to account for it?

We all have our beliefs and that is what makes us so different - that is what makes the world go around.

When you are working at a psychic level you witness psychic events, as well as spiritual events - but you grow forward, upward and out of the psychic realms and ascend to the spiritual realms, it is then that you don't need rituals because you are reaching above the astral realms in your life and your work.

There are lots of things I cant and people cannot explain but creating an explanation due to beliefs and sticking to it does not make what happened true.

Yes I am all for different beliefs, diversity and exploration through each but no matter what the belief is, others have a right to question it, especially when it can do harm to peoples minds as well as physically. It's only through questioning can we really open out minds to other possibilties.

If you think about the damage mainstream religion does to its followers ( it's an old joke amongst therapists that if there were no catholics then we would have no clients) then you may also be aware that spirituality can be just as damaging and deserves to be questioned too.

The spiritual community on here can't just go on critisizing religions when it refuses to look in its own back yard first.

Kapitan_Prien
21-10-2010, 04:14 PM
Shepherd: don't personally believe in dark forces or evil Grazier, I believe they are metaphors for conflict within people and to create generalised reactions to what they think is happening. When you explore evil, it becomes quite clear that evil isnt so clear cut and there is a bigger picture to the story of what appears to evil.

I couldn't have said it better myself!

While I use what would be listed as protective stones (Black Tourmaline, Black Garnet) - I utilized them more for their grounding purposes, because having reincarnated via soul exchange and not birth - the spirit world is closer to me than the physical. I find the crystals helpful tools with grounding. I use all my crystals for stuff going on within me - not for stuff outside of me. Just like the use of the essences, homeopathy, and essential oils.

Enya
21-10-2010, 09:49 PM
I can see both sides of the arguement here...

Grazier it does depend on what levels you work on and what you work with. There is room for 'street smarts' and of course, you wouldn't do rescue work or the like without being very sure of yourself, your power and your strength. The teacher who suggested her students think about what they are protecting themselves from once demonstrated an impressive 'facing down' of a spirit which had slipped in and taken over a medium. This was done, I might add, while her circle were quietly having hysterics... including me. :wink: Spirit allowed this to show us just what can happen to the unwary and why self-knowledge and discipline is very important. It's not something I have ever forgotten...

There is also the very valid point that Shepherd is making and which I subscribe to - be aware of just how powerful your own mind is (and that of others) and challenge all conditioning, on all levels. In the above example, the fears of the circle fed the situation and would have excalated it, had the circle leader not swiftly told us all to close down and shut up! Our minds projected fear and the medium invited its manifestation in, with her own fear and lack of self- awareness.

Food for thought.

ete233
22-10-2010, 01:02 AM
my guide says no weapons are necessary when your protected everywhere.

grazier
22-10-2010, 02:29 PM
I can see both sides of the arguement here...

Grazier it does depend on what levels you work on and what you work with. There is room for 'street smarts' and of course, you wouldn't do rescue work or the like without being very sure of yourself, your power and your strength. The teacher who suggested her students think about what they are protecting themselves from once demonstrated an impressive 'facing down' of a spirit which had slipped in and taken over a medium. This was done, I might add, while her circle were quietly having hysterics... including me. :wink: Spirit allowed this to show us just what can happen to the unwary and why self-knowledge and discipline is very important. It's not something I have ever forgotten...

There is also the very valid point that Shepherd is making and which I subscribe to - be aware of just how powerful your own mind is (and that of others) and challenge all conditioning, on all levels. In the above example, the fears of the circle fed the situation and would have excalated it, had the circle leader not swiftly told us all to close down and shut up! Our minds projected fear and the medium invited its manifestation in, with her own fear and lack of self- awareness.

Food for thought.

Hi Enya,

I am in agreement with you and shepherd to a certain extent, but the blind cannot see.

I too am a psychologist and have worked as such for over twenty years as a hypnotherapist, then psychoanalyst and finally combining these after gaining more qualifications in the counselling and anger management field as a stress management consultant and emotional counsellor. With this grounding I am well aware of what the mind can and does do - it is a powerful thing, but when things manifest and you knew nothing about them, wasn't even involved in any way shape or form, coming straight out of the blue, a surprise to you, you could argue that there could be an explanation but when solid material objects are involved I find it very hard to swallow that the mind is creating it, especially through fear.

Fear does create negative as does the mind create things and manifestations but there are things that cannot be explained but nevertheless they happen. Therefore if you are liable to be putting yourself in physical or spiritual danger it is as well to be aware that things can happen and you should know how to deal with them. There are many examples of this in people that have been affected mentally and emotionally.

Yes we are protected by the spirit world but sometimes things are allowed to happen to make us aware of dangers, maybe not to us but to someone else. As I have already said, it depends on your pathway and the spiritual work that you are to do.

Blessings

Kapitan_Prien
22-10-2010, 04:57 PM
Grazier - Are you talking about 'poltergeist-like' effects when you mention physical things?

I'm just asking because in the early period after my soul exchange I had experiences with electricity (a touch lamp I was sitting near flickered on and then off without my physically touching it for an example) - but I realized that this was my (as of yet) unsettled energy. There was a part of me that knew not to be afraid of what was going on, but to try to understand it rather.

Since much time has passed, I don't have such experiences anymore...simply because of my own energy getting more grounded and settled down.

shepherd
22-10-2010, 05:33 PM
I am in agreement with you and shepherd to a certain extent, but the blind cannot see.
Maybe the blind can be aware of something else despite what their senses tell them.

Grazier, since I was a child I saw all sorts of things which changed my view of the world. I saw spirits who were as physical to look at as when I look at anyone here on this plane. I also have seen Angels who also appear physically at random times for me to pass on messages. The list goes on and on. Yet, despite what I have seen and experienced it would be closed minded of me to subscribe to what I have experienced and to not explore what else could be going on.

Due to various "spiritual teachers" years a go I subscribed to the energy rituals and the need for protection and I also saw physically around people dark looking entities. Frightening and strange but I was conditioned to interpret what I saw as what I saw.

Until. I started exploring listening to my higher conscious and as the voice within got stronger my world was rocked when I took the time to ask questions about entities.

Before I tell you what was said, I will also point out that I do know my mind could filter and create this belief, how or why I would not know but then the unconscious mind is a mysterious thing.

I asked about entities and I could hear the reply very clearly. What I was assuming were entities was something else. It was the persons own inner conflict manifesting around them which sensitives were picking up in various ways. My way was visually and instead of seeing the entity as an inner manifestation I mistook that energy for an outside negative force intent on harm.

This rocked my world, I was embarrassed, shocked and felt very guilty for all that spiritual work which I did whilst not taking the time to have enquired within sooner.

Since then it has all changed. I no longer need protection, I have my energy back which was being drained through the anxiety of fearing neative, psychic attack. I work with people on a whole new level with a level of success I could only have dreamed of before. All because I took the time to work within.

The spiritual world has also never been so clear to explore and not just follow.

I am still not saying I am 100% right. I am saying that if there is a possibility you are wrong and barking up the wrong tree, you owe it to yourself and others to explore that.

I smile every day because I took the time. I hope you do too.

grazier
23-10-2010, 02:38 PM
Grazier - Are you talking about 'poltergeist-like' effects when you mention physical things?

I'm just asking because in the early period after my soul exchange I had experiences with electricity (a touch lamp I was sitting near flickered on and then off without my physically touching it for an example) - but I realized that this was my (as of yet) unsettled energy. There was a part of me that knew not to be afraid of what was going on, but to try to understand it rather.

Since much time has passed, I don't have such experiences anymore...simply because of my own energy getting more grounded and settled down.

Hi Kapitan,

poltergiest activity does come under that catergory, but as you said, what you experienced probably was due to excess energy. But sometimes the spirit world do things just to let you know that they are there, for example - I don't usually give 'messages' as such but on two occassions I had a special message to give to someone, both messages were for the same person but were five months apart. I doubted the content of the message, I thought that I was making it up, maybe. On the evening of the day that I gave the messages to the recipient, both times, I was sitting relaxing with my husband when suddenly the monitor on the telephone switched itself on and started buzzing loudly, both times it was around 7pm. We had had the telephone for over three years and never used the monitor and this had never happened before. Now that was unexpected and out of the blue. But as I said, that was spirit confirming that the message was from them. It definitely was not manifested by the mind, either mine or my husband's. I didn't even realise it was a spirit message - it was my husband that realised, weeks after.

But that is just a normal occurrence. I am talking of other things like a screwdriver being driven through the lid of a paint tin when no-one was in the room, a wet patch appearing on the carpet in front of one with no explanation - both instances among many more weren't expected or manipulated.

I have always explored the possibilities of mind activity or other physical explanations, scientific, spiritual and mundane before I have drawn the conclusions that I have and where other people are involved guided them to deal with the situation.

Blessings

Kapitan_Prien
23-10-2010, 02:54 PM
Ah ok, thanks Grazier.

I never experienced anything of those sorts which would require a substantial amount of energy to 'do'.

The only thing that would come close was when I was at someone's house (it's an old house - the lady who owns it is spiritual - empathic, etc.) and there was a picture on the fireplace mantle that fell down. It didn't slide down off the mantle, but it was as though someone had touched the top and 'flipped' it down off the mantle.

But, I'm dense and I just shrugged it off. *laughs*

Kapitan_Prien
23-10-2010, 02:57 PM
Shepherd: Due to various "spiritual teachers" years a go I subscribed to the energy rituals and the need for protection and I also saw physically around people dark looking entities. Frightening and strange but I was conditioned to interpret what I saw as what I saw.

Until. I started exploring listening to my higher conscious and as the voice within got stronger my world was rocked when I took the time to ask questions about entities.

Before I tell you what was said, I will also point out that I do know my mind could filter and create this belief, how or why I would not know but then the unconscious mind is a mysterious thing.

I asked about entities and I could hear the reply very clearly. What I was assuming were entities was something else. It was the persons own inner conflict manifesting around them which sensitives were picking up in various ways. My way was visually and instead of seeing the entity as an inner manifestation I mistook that energy for an outside negative force intent on harm.

This rocked my world, I was embarrassed, shocked and felt very guilty for all that spiritual work which I did whilst not taking the time to have enquired within sooner.

Since then it has all changed. I no longer need protection, I have my energy back which was being drained through the anxiety of fearing neative, psychic attack. I work with people on a whole new level with a level of success I could only have dreamed of before. All because I took the time to work within.

That's really interesting!

grazier
24-10-2010, 02:20 PM
Ah ok, thanks Grazier.

I never experienced anything of those sorts which would require a substantial amount of energy to 'do'.

The only thing that would come close was when I was at someone's house (it's an old house - the lady who owns it is spiritual - empathic, etc.) and there was a picture on the fireplace mantle that fell down. It didn't slide down off the mantle, but it was as though someone had touched the top and 'flipped' it down off the mantle.

But, I'm dense and I just shrugged it off. *laughs*

Hi Kapitan,

This sort of thing happens to a lot of us a lot of the time, the trouble is that, because we aren't expecting it or maybe not even thinking about the spirit world, we either miss it or if it is that physical just think it is an accident or our imagination and we MISS IT. It does take a lot of energy for the Light Beings to manifest things and we just ignore it lot of the time, but usually things are repeated (maybe differently) until our attention is arrested or the penny drops. That is how much they care for us.

Blessings

Kapitan_Prien
25-10-2010, 01:29 PM
Hello :smile:

Oh ok - that sort of thing doesn't happen with me (I can't say at all, because it has happened...but it is so seldom that the word 'rarely' is an overstatement). I guess in my case, to get my attention, the best way is 'miraculous' changes in my life and synchronicities (which are all throughout my site with my story). Things like what you experience, I just shrug off, but if things change very much for the better in my life - then I pay attention. But until then, I'm that stubborn, "It'll take more than that!" type. *laughs*:tongue:

grazier
25-10-2010, 04:21 PM
Hello :smile:

Oh ok - that sort of thing doesn't happen with me (I can't say at all, because it has happened...but it is so seldom that the word 'rarely' is an overstatement). I guess in my case, to get my attention, the best way is 'miraculous' changes in my life and synchronicities (which are all throughout my site with my story). Things like what you experience, I just shrug off, but if things change very much for the better in my life - then I pay attention. But until then, I'm that stubborn, "It'll take more than that!" type. *laughs*:tongue:

Hello,

well if they do want to contact you they will certainly grab your attention!

As regards life itself in the physical, I think that we are ourselves responsible for that, taking up the opportunities that we are given, going down the pathways that the synchroniticites guide us. After all we have free will ( I think!) or at least freedom of choice.

God bless you,

Blessings

7luminaries
25-10-2010, 08:55 PM
I do energy healing & use a lot of energy for good. I have never needed protection against spirits and influences. However very recently came to realise I had been the subject of a subliminal messaging "campaign"....they were clearly not my thoughts and I would catch it afterwards with a "what was that???". But only recently they came to the fore and were "popping up" as if bubbles coming to the surface. I asked my partner what they were..he confirmed and so I asked what to do to make it stop?

He said simply go to the source and tell them to desist as you did not agree or permit this behaviour. Which I did...took about a minute. Immediately, the response came from the source..."agreed". As in, there was nothing else they could say or do...Now some messaging continued to arise as it was "implanted" from earlier...but none new could arise.

This sort of mind effery is very reactionary, and belongs to the last war, last era, etc. Hopefully we'll see less of it going forward...but like all forms of darkness in the sense of negativity, deceit, and manipulation, it requires only light to be shed...and responsibility to be taken...and permission denied.

Cheers,
7L

grazier
26-10-2010, 02:27 PM
I do energy healing & use a lot of energy for good. I have never needed protection against spirits and influences. However very recently came to realise I had been the subject of a subliminal messaging "campaign"....they were clearly not my thoughts and I would catch it afterwards with a "what was that???". But only recently they came to the fore and were "popping up" as if bubbles coming to the surface. I asked my partner what they were..he confirmed and so I asked what to do to make it stop?

He said simply go to the source and tell them to desist as you did not agree or permit this behaviour. Which I did...took about a minute. Immediately, the response came from the source..."agreed". As in, there was nothing else they could say or do...Now some messaging continued to arise as it was "implanted" from earlier...but none new could arise.

This sort of mind effery is very reactionary, and belongs to the last war, last era, etc. Hopefully we'll see less of it going forward...but like all forms of darkness in the sense of negativity, deceit, and manipulation, it requires only light to be shed...and responsibility to be taken...and permission denied.

Cheers,
7L

Hello 7Luminaries,

I agree, you can go to the source and ask it to stop and it will, you can also tell your doorkeeper to take it away and they will and they will engulf you in protective light.

Whatever work you do in service you are protected but sometimes things happen to make us aware and put us on our guard. We can also pick up things that are around other people. We should always be aware, but also be aware of our own spirit band that protects us.

Blessings

grazier:hug3:

ete233
26-10-2010, 03:00 PM
i think the easiest way to stay protected is to use forewarned caution in many situations.

grazier
26-10-2010, 03:22 PM
i think the easiest way to stay protected is to use forewarned caution in many situations.

I agree ete, but we need to first of all realize that we are being warned (a lot of us don't see it coming, and a lot of us fail to 'see' a warning) and then we need to take notice of the warning or situation and then we need to deal with it.

Blessings

Kapitan_Prien
26-10-2010, 03:26 PM
Grazier: Hello,

well if they do want to contact you they will certainly grab your attention!

As regards life itself in the physical, I think that we are ourselves responsible for that, taking up the opportunities that we are given, going down the pathways that the synchroniticites guide us. After all we have free will ( I think!) or at least freedom of choice.

God bless you,

Blessings

Yeah - I think that may help explain why I'm more focused on the physical and why this stuff that you speak of doesn't happen to me really...it's kind of 'proof' that I'm not really supposed to focus on the spiritual because I had come from that 'realm' not too long ago, and am meant to focus more on the physical.

I guess I'm just in a lull with the synchronicities and opportunities at the moment...*laughs*

John32241
26-10-2010, 03:38 PM
Hello 7L,

Cheers,
7L

I am also involved with energy and healing. In my view, there is nothing to fear but fear itself. As soon as a person thinks that protection is required, it is. Now overcoming fear is quite another story. That requires evolving a composure for the self or the logical mind. A shift in perception and perspective.

I work a lot with implanted messages. Our culture is buried in mis-perceptions. For the most part, a person has no idea that they have been conditioned to think in a particular way. That applies to each of us. I have discovered that in most cases, this is quite appropriate. Their life plan is designed for them to work with karma in a particular way. It seems to me that very few of us are asked to become empowered. I sense that about you and wish you well.

Blessings,
John

7luminaries
26-10-2010, 06:04 PM
Hello 7L,

I am also involved with energy and healing. In my view, there is nothing to fear but fear itself. As soon as a person thinks that protection is required, it is. Now overcoming fear is quite another story. That requires evolving a composure for the self or the logical mind. A shift in perception and perspective.

I work a lot with implanted messages. Our culture is buried in mis-perceptions. For the most part, a person has no idea that they have been conditioned to think in a particular way. That applies to each of us. I have discovered that in most cases, this is quite appropriate. Their life plan is designed for them to work with karma in a particular way. It seems to me that very few of us are asked to become empowered. I sense that about you and wish you well.

Blessings,
John
Thank you! I agree...nothing to fear but fear itself...and that overcoming or even facing your fears is very difficult indeed.

Re: working with implanted messages...yes these were obvious recent "overlays". Hence probably much easier to identify and stop at the source. Those that have been integrated into our upbringing and mindsets...yes surely much more difficult.

Your observations about the karma and conditioning of most persons you've worked with is very interesting and it makes sense.

One thing I've noticed over the past several months...there seems to be a general agreement that I have to figure things out and ask for guidance on my own. I have love & support, but I have to do it all on my own. I suppose that's the empowerment part :D Thanks again for your well wishes. And the same to you.

Peace & blessings,
7L