PDA

View Full Version : How long after someone passes...

BabeRuthless
16-02-2013, 09:57 PM
How long after someone has passed on does it take them to show up as a spirit? I know that there really isn't a specific time, but can it happen earlier than a 6 months?

WhiteWarrior
16-02-2013, 10:15 PM
Define spirit. When you die, your immortal part seeks to move on to the other side. Some people cross over, and remain there as spirits until they decide to reincarnate - IF they eventually choose to do so. Others get stuck on this side, as ghosts. That is a rather unfortunate state to be in; being in our world with no body, few senses, limited action radius, no friends and little fresh understanding. It is like going to a tower with a pair of bad binoculars and stand there.... forever. I have met some ghosts by now through channelers; some had been stuck here for over a hundred years and all I could help over seemed quite grateful for the help. To answer your specific question, you can find them immediately if they want to be contacted - I think I recollect a case where the ghost's body had died only minutes earlier. He just wanted to say goodbye before moving on.

BabeRuthless
16-02-2013, 10:24 PM
That actually answered that question for me lol!

But what makes a spirit who passes on different from a spirit/ghost who has to stay here? Are they feeling guilty about something? What is the issue?

WhiteWarrior
16-02-2013, 11:19 PM
Once you die, a door open between here and the other side. I see it as a rectangle of golden light. Some times, the spirit can't find the door. Or doesn't even feel pulled toward it so doesn't know it is there. Others can't cross over before they have done something; gotten someone to forgive them, or give someone an important message. This can either be because of bad conscience - or because they have been given a task they MUST solve before they are allowed to pass over. Don't ask me who gives the tasks. Some are actually not allowed to pass over. I can only assume they are very bad people.

Juanita
17-02-2013, 03:12 AM
How long after someone has passed on does it take them to show up as a spirit? I know that there really isn't a specific time, but can it happen earlier than a 6 months?

Once spirit transitions, goes into the light, gets healed, reorientated, etc., it is free to go where it wishes which is usually to comfort loved ones and let them know it is alive and well...This is. true for the majority of spirit... As far as those who are lost or stuck, help is always close by to help whenever they are ready to be helped... Then there are those who go to the lower realms, but that is temporary also as help is available there too....

spiritterri
21-04-2013, 05:31 PM
Sadly my friend passed away before christmas and showed up about a few days later, she had loads to tell me it was amazing so they can show up near enough straight away and she still comes in to see me =D

Blue Tiger
21-04-2013, 07:22 PM
I've been contacted by spirit as soon as the day after their passing. That only happened once. My mother, on the other hand, didn't make contact for over 30 years. It just depends on the person, the circumstances, and if spirit has anything it wants to say.

Yvonne
15-05-2013, 08:13 PM
My friend was at the hairdressers, unaware that her hairdresser had 'powers' and the hd started talking about a passed friend (of my friend) my friend said no she isn't dead and hd said she has been electrocuted she's talking to me now, no she hasn't says my friend and hd said yes she has, anyway it turned out that was was electricuted by her hairdryer while getting ready to meet my friend and it happened while my friend was in the hairdressers.