PDA

View Full Version : Strange sensations last night

figaromelting
16-02-2013, 01:38 PM
I could hardly sleep last night, I was having strange sensations throughout my body, like surges of energy and light shaking, feeling like I was about to float out of my body, this happened a few days ago too aswell as on december 21 2012.

I have had a major shift in consciousness this past year.The year 2013 has felt more of a reflection on the self.

Has anyone else had these feelings? what is it in your opinion? I woke up feeling more at peace today..

WmBuzz71
16-02-2013, 04:35 PM
I often get those vibrations periodically, depending on the level my breath reaches up my body during meditations. Then for a few days or sometimes a week, while I sleep I experience lucid dreaming, or the vibrating experiences of the body.

I wouldn't call it a major shift in consciousness, but more like the ability to notice things more clearly.

We would know by our regular breathing patterns by our breathing in our day to day lives, that a major shift of consciousness has taken place. for instance If I breathed through the mouth with the stomach, then I would have a low consciousness level, or If I breathed through the nose with the belly, than I would have a normal consciousness. I would say the highest would be breathing through the nose with the upper chest 24/7, would be the ultimate level of consciousness.

Ones circulation would apply to ones progression in consciousness level also, mainly bottom part of the body where negative energies lie.

I also feel the same way that 2013 has felt more of a reflection of the self, I started school again(mind), started to exercise(body), and still continuing my meditation(soul), on a daily basis. All three leads to a balance life, and can't forget to nurture oneself with a balanced diet, with lots of water.

best wishes on your journey, as you seem to be on the right path. Think yourself as a seed and feed it love, and watch yourself blossom into a beautiful flower.

figaromelting
16-02-2013, 07:10 PM
I often get those vibrations periodically, depending on the level my breath reaches up my body during meditations. Then for a few days or sometimes a week, while I sleep I experience lucid dreaming, or the vibrating experiences of the body.

I wouldn't call it a major shift in consciousness, but more like the ability to notice things more clearly.

We would know by our regular breathing patterns by our breathing in our day to day lives, that a major shift of consciousness has taken place. for instance If I breathed through the mouth with the stomach, then I would have a low consciousness level, or If I breathed through the nose with the belly, than I would have a normal consciousness. I would say the highest would be breathing through the nose with the upper chest 24/7, would be the ultimate level of consciousness.

Ones circulation would apply to ones progression in consciousness level also, mainly bottom part of the body where negative energies lie.

I also feel the same way that 2013 has felt more of a reflection of the self, I started school again(mind), started to exercise(body), and still continuing my meditation(soul), on a daily basis. All three leads to a balance life, and can't forget to nurture oneself with a balanced diet, with lots of water.

best wishes on your journey, as you seem to be on the right path. Think yourself as a seed and feed it love, and watch yourself blossom into a beautiful flower.

Thankyou very much, I appreciate it. I agree with you completely, this year for me has been about creating balance in my mind, body and spirit. Which through self awareness and control - I have gained.

I breathe through my nose and upper chest all the time but I have been focusing on my breathing for some time and always take deep mindful breaths throughout the day.

I love the analogy of seeing oneself as a seed. which with the right care and nuture can be a bright blooming tropical flower. Thankyou. Best wishes to you on your journey, you seem to have a very clear understanding of what is