PDA

View Full Version : Are Indigos more likely to be abducted?

Element 5
11-02-2013, 06:54 PM
Simple question...probably not a simple answer.

froebellian
11-02-2013, 07:13 PM
Who would abduct them.. the wise indigo keeps their own counsel and would not attract unwarranted attention or put themselves in jeopardy.

Parents who believe their child is Indigo put them at risk by highlighting it and treating them differently. Protecting them defeats the purpose completely. I wish people would realise this.

BTW I am an Indigo.. I protect myself in my own way..since I could walk/talk

Element 5
11-02-2013, 07:22 PM
I'm suggesting the possibilty of alien abduction. Not everyone believes in this, but I am open minded, especially in light of my experiences. The Indigo in question would be me.

froebellian
11-02-2013, 07:33 PM
My immediate response is 'no'.. protect and prevent if you feel it.. I feel other darker forces around me and prevention is better than cure.. to be forewarned is to be forearmed.

Element 5
11-02-2013, 07:50 PM
I have some experience with bad energy/dark forces as well, and have had many instances where I've been able to protect myself from them. This has mostly been done while awake and conscious however. I'm still working on the times I am not conscious.

psychoslice
11-02-2013, 09:21 PM
No, they would be too much of a hand full lol.

mark payne
11-02-2013, 11:41 PM
I've always known that we are not the only inteligent life in this multi/ universe, when I was younger I wanted to be abducted, wanted it more then anything else, thought about nothing else, focused on it, I could focus on objects, and my reality and change it, can't do it now, too many distractions.
Anyway I was abducted, when I was 14.

Element 5
12-02-2013, 03:36 PM
Wow, mark payne, so it sounds like you more or less volunteered? Would you like to talk about your experience?

mark payne
12-02-2013, 04:04 PM
Wow, mark payne, so it sounds like you more or less volunteered? Would you like to talk about your experience?

Yes, I will, I'll start a new thread, 'This really happened to me'.
I'll be on here later.

Ciqala
13-02-2013, 07:13 PM
If an indigo is just another term for Star Seed, then yes.

The reason why there are so many Star Ships around earth, is because they have loved ones down here and are looking over them.

Also, most accounts of abductions are exaggerated to be ominous and really aren't.
I call it the, "The Demon In My Room Turned Out To Be My Grandma Syndrome." Hehe!

Element 5
13-02-2013, 07:28 PM
Cigala, so you have experiences with this sort of thing? I know it has been theorized that many people with similar characteristics or traits may have been abducted etc. Still trying to wrap my mind around the notion.

TruthSayer
16-02-2013, 05:29 PM
From my intuitive guidance:

The grays abduct humans for a variety of reasons, mostly for research and experimentation. Some abductions are astral and nonphysical. The vast majority of abductions are performed by rebellious greys that have "gone AWOL" and are doing research that they find interesting, instead of the work they were assigned. These rebel grays are to enlightened grays what demons are to angels: fallen. A fallen human being could be referred to as an "evil doer."

There are no known experiements or research involving abductions that focus upon the Indigo or other Lightworkers at this time. All of the Lightworkers: the First through Third Wavers, the Indigo and Crystal Children are being monitored continuously by their divine spirit guides and higher counsels. Most (not including the Crystal Children) are mired in the physical illusion that they are oridinary people and may be lost to selfishness and low intentions if they do not strive to value loving human beings above money, sex and power. The Lightworkers that are striving to evolve and become enlightened are being challenged mightily to prepare them for their very important missions at The End Times. The person that asked this question is a Third Waver, and must use their will power (free will choice) to open their heart everyday, and they will pierce the illusion and be granted insight into their very important missions ahead.

Fear not abductions. There is nothing you can do to protect yourself if you are abducted. It is very rare, and hopefully that is comforting.

:angel13:

shadedragon
17-02-2013, 10:06 PM
:) to b truthful, I think we are more likely to be monitored to prevent abduction. Thus, our odds of being taken are about equal to that of other's odds, if not less :wink: because we have out there, those who look to specifically prevent those things from happening, due to our energy attracting it somewhat more than others. Plus, our recovery rate (being returned) is further heightened because of the set of eyes looking out for us. That doesn't mean the average person doesn't have those looking out for them, it just means we have a negotiator on our team of guides that seeks to keep us here versus letting us go off and experience things outside of that realm, because of our geared purpose. And as truthsayer said, it is very rare to be abducted, and it is also rare for regular ppl to shift their assemblage point to that extent where they would be (another topic of discussion though ) without experience and intent.

John32241
18-02-2013, 09:42 AM
:) to b truthful, I think we are more likely to be monitored to prevent abduction. Thus, our odds of being taken are about equal to that of other's odds, if not less :wink: because we have out there, those who look to specifically prevent those things from happening, due to our energy attracting it somewhat more than others. Plus, our recovery rate (being returned) is further heightened because of the set of eyes looking out for us. That doesn't mean the average person doesn't have those looking out for them, it just means we have a negotiator on our team of guides that seeks to keep us here versus letting us go off and experience things outside of that realm, because of our geared purpose. And as truthsayer said, it is very rare to be abducted, and it is also rare for regular ppl to shift their assemblage point to that extent where they would be (another topic of discussion though ) without experience and intent.

If I may add my thoughts to this line of thinking.

It is not Just very rare for a true light worker to be abducted, it Never Happens. Any human who is able to deal effectively with their fears, would terrify their potential abductors. For that person could turn on their light and physically harm the abductors.

Those who are ignorant about their light and easily frightened are the only people who get abducted. The channeled Kryon messages have spoken about this subject a few times. That is why I use the term "true light worker". Light voids darkness. Those who do abductions know this quite well.

I wish to add that this theme applies to all avenues of energy work. Those who use protection of any kind admit to the universe that they are fear filled. Now in the old days of fighting the darkness, that was a valid circumstance. Healers did need to protect them self from very specific energies. We are in a new age. Those things are no longer necessary and in fact would be counter productive.

I do hope that my views on this will be helpful.

John

Element 5
18-02-2013, 04:42 PM
Wow, everyone, thanks. This is very helpful. I have found that I've become much stronger in the last year or more, and when I have experiences of any kind that are paranormal, well, I deal with them so much better than I used to. I used to be terrified of what I felt around me, but now I feel empowered to deal with things as they come. Just the other night I had one of those sleep paralysis moments and I said (without thinking) "I demand that you release me," and the force immediately let go. I opened my eyes to see a black mass of lines across the room...and thankfully I felt no fear. That's leaps and bounds over what I would have done years ago. Too many scary movies growing up. ; )

Element 5
18-02-2013, 04:45 PM
Truthsayer, When you say "Some abductions are astral and nonphysical", can you elaborate on this? I have often felt like this happens to me, but I was under the impression this was happening either by choice, or by those that would not do harm.

TruthSayer
19-02-2013, 05:59 PM
Thank you, Element 5! :icon_thumleft:

The following reading is for entertainment purposes.
So the guides say:

Good question. There are abductions of the astral and nonphysical nature that are beneficial and not harmful to the abductee. These are arranged by Spirit and are intended to educate or inform the abducted one, or sometimes to do an astral or physical healing. Few people recall these abductions, and if they do they usually think they are dreams. Those practiced in travelling into other dimensions may have conscious recall and bring back information or stories about their adventure or healing. Most of the astral abductions are of the helpful variety.

None of the experimental physical abductions or fertilizations are in Divine Order, thus they are performed by rebel grays. They always traumatize the victim, and they manipulate the minds of their victims so they won't have conscious recall.

The scriber of this message (TruthSayer) knows a man that was physically abducted as a child several times. This child had the Alchemist archetype and had more "mind control" than most people. He resisted their spellcasting and fought them and killed a couple of them aboard their vessel. They returned him home, and never abducted him again!

Another man she knows was physically taken from his hospital bed via MerKaBa (light vehicle) and taken to a sanitary place where four master healers, including Jesus, repaired his twisted spine and removed cancer. He had been run over on his bicycle and his hips were twisted completely backwards and he was in abysmal pain for thirteen days before this miracle healing occurred in the night. He had spent years with his best friend and uncle (a profound Visionary intuitive who had just died three months prior) developing his Shapeshifter archetype and astral traveling and such. He was astrally out of his body and with his uncle and they watched his surgery performed. His was an "unexplained" miracle cure that beat his doctors to the experimental surgery they were about to do. He told his doctors that he had a dream that God had healed him and left out the details. Prior to his miraculous healing, only one of his three doctors believed in God. After, all three had faith. :angel9:

Smiles! :angel13:

Element 5
19-02-2013, 06:55 PM

So the guides say:

Good question. There are abductions of the astral and nonphysical nature that are beneficial and not harmful to the abductee. These are arranged by Spirit and are intended to educate or inform the abducted one, or sometimes to do an astral or physical healing. Few people recall these abductions, and if they do they usually think they are dreams. Those practiced in travelling into other dimensions may have conscious recall and bring back information or stories about their adventure or healing. Most of the astral abductions are of the helpful variety.

None of the experimental physical abductions or fertilizations are in Divine Order, thus they are performed by rebel grays. They always traumatize the victim, and they manipulate the minds of their victims so they won't have conscious recall.

The scriber of this message (TruthSayer) knows a man that was physically abducted as a child several times. This child had the Alchemist archetype and had more "mind control" than most people. He resisted their spellcasting and fought them and killed a couple of them aboard their vessel. They returned him home, and never abducted him again!

Another man she knows was physically taken from his hospital bed via MerKaBa (light vehicle) and taken to a sanitary place where four master healers, including Jesus, repaired his twisted spine and removed cancer. He had been run over on his bicycle and his hips were twisted completely backwards and he was in abysmal pain for thirteen days before this miracle healing occurred in the night. He had spent years with his best friend and uncle (a profound Visionary intuitive who had just died three months prior) developing his Shapeshifter archetype and astral traveling and such. He was astrally out of his body and with his uncle and they watched his surgery performed. His was an "unexplained" miracle cure that beat his doctors to the experimental surgery they were about to do. He told his doctors that he had a dream that God had healed him and left out the details. Prior to his miraculous healing, only one of his three doctors believed in God. After, all three had faith. :angel9:

Wow, thank you! This information is very helpful, and miraculously it explains and puts into perspective what I've been 'feeling' that I have been experiencing.

Ciqala
19-02-2013, 08:15 PM

So the guides say:

Awesome, this is also what I believe to be true, thanks for sharing :smile:

Latinxassassin
20-02-2013, 02:33 AM
Well, I am a Indigo child and I never got abducted.