PDA

View Full Version : Disease energy colors

mom
09-02-2013, 07:11 PM
Is there any reasons why I would see someone's disease as a lighter almost white color over a color more dark?

Yamah
09-02-2013, 09:44 PM
Black indicates sickly or weak. White could indicate overactive.

Sangress
09-02-2013, 09:57 PM
You could be seeing the density of the energy in that area, whereas black indicates that it is thick and full, white may indicate that it is thin and that there is an absence of it.

Everyone sees energy in slightly different ways. I find that no two individuals will see exactly the same thing at the same time because they opperate differently and their minds process information differently.

Personally, I think that lists of 'general' energetic colours and auric colours are bogus and useless for the above reasons.

I would suggest you find out what kind of disease it is and compare it with others with the same disease. It seems like a good chance to learn for yourself and know for sure.

mom
09-02-2013, 10:29 PM
I agree Sangress, that we all see things for us. I always tell my daughter (who is only 10 and very advanced in energy work and seeing so much unseen), that just because it appears to you to be a certain way, doesn't mean it is. It is just how YOU are being able to see it, for YOU to relate to. Always good to be reminded of that myself. I think after being reminded of that by you, I am understanding what seeing it in this way means to me. Thanks!

Yamah
10-02-2013, 05:49 AM
In my experience, those who really have sight have been able to confirm exactly what I see. Those who just imagine colours or 'feel' colours can have vastly different interpretations.

mom
10-02-2013, 08:35 AM
Well the person with this disease sees it the same as well.

7luminaries
23-02-2013, 08:53 PM
I agree with Yamah's interpretation...no offense to others. It may be that what he says doesn't make sense to others if they don't regularly do this sort of diagnostic healing. I know that for some, healing is more of a focused prayers and sending light effort, which can also be very powerful. What Yamah describes is another form of healing sight or energy work.

I have seen the same thing, for example, with cancer...when using what I call the "x-ray" sight for diagnostic purposes, the tumor will look solid black. The affected area generally will look black or dark. The shade and intensity of the blackness indicates the general progress and concentration of the disease or affected area.

It has to do with density in the sense of separation from the spiritual component. Normally these are all intertwined, but with the case of illness or disease, this is thrown out of balance and there is more separation -- which results in some illness or disease.

If you use what I call the "cosmic consciousness" sight for diagnostic purposes, everything in the body (the energy body) is completely transparent except for the point(s) of spiritual iniquity rooted in the physical, i.e., what we call the weak points or seeds of what can or will become our cause of death of the physical body. Everyone has these because we are human and our physical bodies are not meant to be eternal.

Whereas the x-ray sight on the other hand is focused on the material aspects of the soul, i.e., the physical body and its systems. We "see" or perceive actual physical systemic disease and imbalance directly as blackness in various degrees of intensity. The body is not transparent in this form of diagnostic vision.

Peace & blessings,
7L

7luminaries
23-02-2013, 08:56 PM
double post...mods, please remove thanks!