PDA

View Full Version : Energy / Aura

mArIya
16-10-2010, 05:53 AM
Hi

I wandered if anyone else can relate to what I have been "seeing" for awhile now. My first engagement with this was truly mind blowing and since then - some time ago - Im "seeing" it more and more. Im just going about everyday things when this happens - but I will say that Im usually feeling pretty connected, centred or even reflective - so generally feeling pretty good .

I believe Im seeing the energy in everything. The words I type as I write this thread seem to come alive - I see a stream of continually moving shapes and colour appear or run off them.

As I walk around the house or outside - these continual colours and shapes come off of everything - the walls, floor, plants, vehicles - everything - you name it. It doesnt matter what Im looking at or not looking at!

I cannot look directly or even focus on the material thing that might be in front of me - which could be a number of things -to see all of this. I can only be off- focus or looking just to the side of it. It appears in my peripheral vision.

The shapes and colours are clearly there, if I dont move my eyes when this happens - it all becomes more vivid. More solid looking shapes appear which could be rectangular, circles, or triangles and generally one colour will form. Before this happens - it all appears as zigzag looking stairways and the colours blend into one another.

If I shift my gaze to something else - it all begins again.

At times - but not always - I feel like I might just "fall into" it:icon_eek:

Its really awesome - anybody else got the same thing going on?

Honestly - my vision is fine! :tongue:

Moon Willow
16-10-2010, 06:11 AM
Hey Loveyduck,
That sounds wonderful but I have no idea what it is. I often see colours in my periphial vision, especially after mediation or first thing in the morning but that's about it. Not streaming off words or anything.

The first word that popped into my head was Kundalini so perhaps your's is awakening??

Good luck in your search for answers, cause I'm not much help :D

Love from Goony Moony :hug:

Spiritlite
16-10-2010, 10:06 PM
I also see that often but out of my peripheral vision also always at this time of year when the veil is thinning I see more auras, ghosts, etc.
Like at work I work night shift at a convalescent hospital about 50 years old and right now I'm seeing so much stuff. I just shrug it off unless I feel it has meaning for me.
It is awesome though huh.
Spiritlite

mArIya
17-10-2010, 10:36 PM
Hey Moon and Spiritlife

Moon

Yes - kundalini has been going on for a awhile with me now - usually when I have some of these experiences - I am aware of energy flowing inside and that was apparent while "seeing" this come to fruition.:smile:

Spiritlife

Yes, this is becoming more of a regular thing these days - but I still am in awe when I connect that way to life and the energy in everything, it surely is wonderful, you know what I mean?:cool:

Its not something I get freaked about at all - or think about why its happening - I just accept what it is, enjoy and embrace it, it was so good I wanted to share it:D

Thanks for your thoughts and sharing too

Racer X
13-12-2010, 12:41 AM
In the summer of 2008 I noticed an energy pattern surrounding the trees....

I was in a state of joy after I forgave a close friend for his betrayal.

It was odd at first. A deep inner sadness that transmuted into joy the following morning.

A Power of Spirit I had not felt in years returned with even greater peace of mind then before. An expansion of consciousness came with it.....
Words fall short in defining this.

Colors were vivid but not auric, instead I saw the first white energy aura which surrounds everything. One of Manly P Halls books spoke of the different auras surrounding objects; If I recall correctly the book was "Healing: The Divine Art"