PDA

View Full Version : Today was a low day,but i am not giving up

annabelle239
05-02-2013, 11:17 PM
After meeting with this woman and her being mean and shady and saying untrue things about how i look,i felt bad until i considered the source. I was in tears at her blatantly lying. I was in the vortex for a while and then this happened. :( it was confusing. i felt really low and reminded how much **** their is in the world. then i heard my mother again say she was leaving and i told her just never talk to me again,i'm crying my eyes out and feeling suicidal and don't have care to deal with you. i felt a little destructive. i even told someone i'm deleting their number and never want to talk to them again and starting talk to a few other people in text because i felt so low and didnt want to be seen crying. i sent an honest heartfelt email to the woman telling her what i really think. and that i considered the source of what she said. i feel better from that. i also decided i think i want to get a boob job. it's unrelated,yeah,but i feel if i get it,i'll always be ok,if that makes sense. i'm just going to start researching it. basically,after one low day i realize that this could be a test,to give in and be weak and feel like life sucks,or to feel my feelings,suck it up,realize that this is life,and focus on the joy. i have nothing to learn from her. only that it wasn't meant to be,and my heart wasn't really in what she was offering me anyways. i still feel the slightest bit bad not knowing what's next but i refuse to feel like dirt because of someone who doesn't even have legit credentials. whatever was meant to be will be. i guess,i almost felt too low,but last time,when the universe started throwing me one or two things that were unpleasant,i let it bring me down and completely lower my vibration and things stayed less good for awhile. i won't let that happen.i dont think life is always meant to be 100% good and even in good phases,bad can happen. but,don't let yourself get pulled under. don't lose that high vibration for long or you'll get pulled under and before you know it,you'll be like,why did i let life go to a low point for so long. so,i'm determined to have life stay good. so much more better out there for me.

stay determined to be happy. fight the fight for your joy.

annabelle239
05-02-2013, 11:29 PM
i am focusing on the little things that are going good. got something in the mail i was excited for. got asked out to dinner by someone,he's not really my type,but it might be good to go,i woke up feeling nudged by the universe to start dating. i got called for another paid survey and i've been working on manifesting more wealth so little things like that are a big sign for me,i always get thigns like that happening when i work on manifesting more wealth and opening up to more money. i seen the lineup to a concert i want to go and that the tickets are on sale. it's not until summer and i don't have the money yet but i'm excited to see it. other little things too. i think i want to start doing this everyday again. writing out the little things i'm grateful for.

Tobi
06-02-2013, 12:59 AM
Annabelle, my heartfelt good wishes.
I think we can all get 'low' times. I know I do...and I do exactly what you are doing. Focus on gratitude -and believe it I have so much to be seriously grateful for! Then I'll take myself on a gentle walk in Nature and re-align myself before coming home, lighting a candle and doing some meditation.
I've heard it said that to push ourselves to go from 'low' to 'high' sometimes is very very hard, and what makes it easier is to firstly accept the thoughts and feelings which made you feel low, understand them, then 'stand back' in a sense and observe them. Then go into stillness, try to find inner stillness (meditation would help there) -And THEN raise the vibrational frequency. In fact sometimes, out of the stillness, higher vibration will automatically come, without much effort needed at all!
(I don't know if you've ever driven a gear-shift car, but when you change gear in one, you have to go through 'neutral' in order to enter a higher gear)
I look on it as basically the same principle.

Also it's a question of desire -of where our real desires are focused. If we really do NOT want to let go of negativity, no matter what we do -we won't really be able to. But if we've got some other state of emotion or mind which means so much to us, (something that causes happiness/someone or something we love/laughter/enjoyment...etc) -the vibration-shift is easier, we can focus on that desire to take us out of any 'low' mood caused by environment, or other people who are not of the same frequency.

Oh....and by the way...a great big one of these....:hug2:

annabelle239
06-02-2013, 01:14 AM
Annabelle, my heartfelt good wishes.
I think we can all get 'low' times. I know I do...and I do exactly what you are doing. Focus on gratitude -and believe it I have so much to be seriously grateful for! Then I'll take myself on a gentle walk in Nature and re-align myself before coming home, lighting a candle and doing some meditation.
I've heard it said that to push ourselves to go from 'low' to 'high' sometimes is very very hard, and what makes it easier is to firstly accept the thoughts and feelings which made you feel low, understand them, then 'stand back' in a sense and observe them. Then go into stillness, try to find inner stillness (meditation would help there) -And THEN raise the vibrational frequency. In fact sometimes, out of the stillness, higher vibration will automatically come, without much effort needed at all!
(I don't know if you've ever driven a gear-shift car, but when you change gear in one, you have to go through 'neutral' in order to enter a higher gear)
I look on it as basically the same principle.

Also it's a question of desire -of where our real desires are focused. If we really do NOT want to let go of negativity, no matter what we do -we won't really be able to. But if we've got some other state of emotion or mind which means so much to us, (something that causes happiness/someone or something we love/laughter/enjoyment...etc) -the vibration-shift is easier, we can focus on that desire to take us out of any 'low' mood caused by environment, or other people who are not of the same frequency.

Oh....and by the way...a great big one of these....:hug2:

thanks so much for the hug. :) i am feeling a little better. slightest bit emotional but i'm laughing again,too. :) if something doesnt happen,wasnt meant to be. the person replied to me email but i didnt want to see what she said because i felt like it was probably negative and drama and even if i consider the source,i don't need to let that affect my subconscious so i deleted it without reading. i would say what comes around goes around for that mean person,but i don't even care. to blatantly lie like she did,she couldnt have been that happy/fulfilled of a person. today was kind of crazy. days like this,i just want to go aaaah,come on world can't we just love more and be love and allllls that. but,it's like not like that. but,to focus on the joy and gratitude is important. i like the david guetta and sis titanium song lyrics even though the song is overplayed it feels so good and empowering:

Edited by SF Staff

annabelle239
07-02-2013, 05:19 AM
more on today:last night i also was offered a ride to a job coming up so that was nice. super awesome. today,a small but very pleasing small veangance happened to a criminal from my past. i know it's not good to be veangeful. but,he is literally a criminal. he deserves it. i also had more clarity today on some things when journaling and epiphanies which i put into an article for my spirituality blog.

the negative,which i shouldn't be counting but sometimes its therapeutic. i was kind of lazy today and it was confirmed my mom is on drugs and addicted. :( i also felt just a little insecure today about my looks today after what happened yesterday. but also had reminders of why i shouldn't be. idk,mixed day. mostly,i'm working hard to get the little doubts in my head OUT. They may be on minor irritating but they are hindering my happiness. tomorrow,i intend to do more and be happier and also i'm surrendering all my problems to the universe.