PDA

View Full Version : Frederick Dodson's book Levels of Energy what level are you?

Anandini.Devotee
29-01-2013, 09:43 PM
HIGH LEVELS OF ENERGY

1000 infinity/divinity

700 oneness, non-duality, vast awareness

600 bliss, peace, serenity, lightness

570 ectstacy, exaltation

550 unconditional love

540 humor, happiness

530 love, intuition, appreciation

510 power, initiative, integrity

505 beauty, creativity, imagination

475 joy, creativity

MID LEVELS OF ENERGY

450 intelligence, knowledge, reason

400 acceptance, interest, attentnion, neutrality

320 willingness, kindness, optimism, activity

275 courage, relaxation, eagerness, fun

200 contentment, routine, functionality, boredom

LOW LEVELS OF ENERGY

190 pride, superiority, arrogance

180 antagonism, criticism, discontent, complaint, blame

160 anger, domination, aggression, coldness

120 craving, need, compulsion, unfulfilled desire

100 fear, worry, shyness, inferiority, paranoia

80 grief, sorrow, self-pity

50 apathy, despair, depression, hopelessness

30 guilt, shame, psychosis, humiiation, hatred

Squatchit
29-01-2013, 09:51 PM
Fab. I'm -40,764.

Nice to meet you.

Anandini.Devotee
29-01-2013, 09:55 PM
Stop focusing on the feeling of guilt shame hatred or whatever and trust that it will stop, then your vibration will instantly go back up. It jumps around crazy second by second sometimes even

Squatchit
29-01-2013, 09:58 PM
I made it up as I went along.

Stop focusing on levels of energy and just be yourself. :hug3:

silent whisper
29-01-2013, 10:13 PM
As I see it, he is being himself..in his share and what interests him.

Where are you on the list Guru?

silent whisper
29-01-2013, 10:15 PM
Me I look at myself in the realm of the middle and top section of energy on that list...but I certainly have walked through the bottom section..lots..:)

silent whisper
29-01-2013, 10:17 PM
And I like the whole idea of it being about energy...it certainly does affect our energy where we reside...the ones on the lower end drain imo...and the others feel more enriching and life enhancing energetically.

psychoslice
29-01-2013, 10:31 PM
I think I'm on the higher levels sometimes and on the lower levels other times, I'm just drifting through life like a wave on the ocean, one foot in the ocean and one foot out of the ocean. But all the time I realize that I am the ocean, so what happens on the surface of the ocean doesn't really concern me, it may concern others, but again, not this little psychoslice.:smile:

Squatchit
29-01-2013, 10:34 PM
It's life.

Why the labels? Why the measurement of energy?

It's total pants.

This stuff makes me want to throw up.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

silent whisper
30-01-2013, 03:38 AM
It's life.

It's total pants.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Its life yes...

in all its colours and sharing..

we all have a path....to walk...doesnt matter how we walk it...

Your path is unique to you...

Energy connections for others is there choice..of path...or maybe just a passing interest....

In your feeling that you describe...its only how you feel...remember...

silent whisper
30-01-2013, 03:40 AM
and its only labelled and measured as you label and measure it as such squatchit..:)

Gem
30-01-2013, 03:53 AM
People needn't pay heed to these kinds of notions, and it's just natural to experience the range of feelings described on the chart, so best not assess the self by these scalar devices nor assert such quantification on others. Dodson just wants to sell books so he pretends his ficticious theories are actuallyt appicable... but people don't so easily conform to preconceived paradigms.

sesheta
30-01-2013, 06:27 AM
I found this list a bit strange, as it is pretty much impossible to say that you remain on one level all the time.
I can range from the lower end of that scale, right up to almost the highest, depending on my mood, who I'm with, whether I have any external or internal stress going on...there are so many factors.....
So yeah I think most people can cover most of the levels at some point or other!

Mr Interesting
30-01-2013, 10:26 PM
What kinda struck me is what I'm not and haven't been especially aware of so in that respect I've been everything below unconditional love and funnily enough I would surmise that unconditional is somehow my next thing to uncover but then somehow whilist meditating I kinda felt, nah forget unconditional love, it'll come, and go straight for bliss!

And bliss was kinda all around and I could kinda feel it there but not really feel it inwards. It kinda backed up everything... No worries, just a list, of course, but theres stuff in there if you wanna find it... deep but meaningless!

Arcturus
30-01-2013, 11:21 PM

Anandini.Devotee
03-02-2013, 05:46 PM
You do bounce around

Anandini.Devotee
03-02-2013, 07:32 PM
As I see it, he is being himself..in his share and what interests him.

Where are you on the list Guru?
Haha hi let me see i haven't actually asked myself that hmmmm I def go all the way down, there was a time when I was in very high vibrations always for about a year but it dropped. I had no guidance then it all just happened and well, now I am working to get it all up. I feel hopelessness and even suicidal not like good bye crewl world but like I'm just sick of all this ya know? Well I do reach highs still though. Like maybe for a few seconds till I worry again.

amy green
03-02-2013, 07:37 PM
I'm just curious as to how the energy was measured and assessed! (Call me sceptical).

Arcturus
03-02-2013, 07:45 PM
I'm just curious as to how the energy was measured and assessed! (Call me sceptical).

hi sceptical :D

Kaere
03-02-2013, 07:50 PM
Today I'd say I'm wobbling between 475 and 540... but to be fair, that could be the cookies. Too close to say for sure...

amy green
03-02-2013, 07:56 PM
O.K...I'll play - currently (and usually) 540

I note that this energy measurement scale rates humour as being 10 points above love....hmmmm
(could it depend on the joke or the depth of feeling? What about if it was just a giggle rather than a bellylaugh measured against overwhelming love? You see how sceptical I am?)

Anandini.Devotee
03-02-2013, 08:13 PM
U skipp sometimes and bounce back and fourth, u can even skip all the way to the top it's funny like that

Mr Interesting
03-02-2013, 08:23 PM
Well, isn't love quite the serious business until it finds the humour within itself?

Levity is a very nice word...

amy green
03-02-2013, 08:33 PM
Well, isn't love quite the serious business until it finds the humour within itself?

Levity is a very nice word...
Agreed but this is supposedly a measurement of energy level....think of the amount of energy love radiates and compare that to humour! Like, huh? :dontknow:

Altinak
15-02-2013, 11:26 PM
It's life.

It's total pants.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Go Squatchie xD

Mr Interesting
16-02-2013, 04:15 AM
Amy, lets say love is concern and when that concern lightens up it's humour.

I've always felt love within humour.

Ciqala
16-02-2013, 06:24 AM
HIGH LEVELS OF ENERGY

1000 infinity/divinity

700 oneness, non-duality, vast awareness

600 bliss, peace, serenity, lightness

570 ectstacy, exaltation

550 unconditional love

540 humor, happiness

530 love, intuition, appreciation

510 power, initiative, integrity

505 beauty, creativity, imagination

475 joy, creativity

MID LEVELS OF ENERGY

450 intelligence, knowledge, reason

400 acceptance, interest, attentnion, neutrality

320 willingness, kindness, optimism, activity

275 courage, relaxation, eagerness, fun

200 contentment, routine, functionality, boredom

LOW LEVELS OF ENERGY

190 pride, superiority, arrogance

180 antagonism, criticism, discontent, complaint, blame

160 anger, domination, aggression, coldness

120 craving, need, compulsion, unfulfilled desire

100 fear, worry, shyness, inferiority, paranoia

80 grief, sorrow, self-pity

50 apathy, despair, depression, hopelessness

30 guilt, shame, psychosis, humiiation, hatred

I score every single number on there because I am much more than just a label.

You don't take this seriously do you? Energy cannot be measured in disorganized labels of character defects. This list is faulty, in a spiritual and even a psychological stand point/ perspective, for example the lowest vibrating frequency closely related to a human "emotion" is fear, which is also a known cause for all other negative emotions in psychology as well.
None of these defects exist on their own, they all have underlying cause and roots. For example, if someone scores a 120 - for having a craving, perhaps because they are an addict - they will also score, every other number on that page, high and low because it all relates, a person does not consist of one label, people are complex in nature.

We've established a spiritual journey changes considerably on a regular basis, which should also establish there is no need for a scoring system? Just because a person is experiencing resentment does not mean they are vibrating on a lower frequency - in fact, it could mean they are ascending higher into enlightenment and are in a higher growth of transmutation...

Ciqala
16-02-2013, 06:36 AM
O.K...I'll play - currently (and usually) 540

I note that this energy measurement scale rates humour as being 10 points above love....hmmmm
(could it depend on the joke or the depth of feeling? What about if it was just a giggle rather than a bellylaugh measured against overwhelming love? You see how sceptical I am?)

Yes, definitely, the highest vibrating frequency that exists is impossible for humans to match in exact vibration to - but the closest we can come to it, is when we emit the "emotion" of love.
And existing in this frequency allows us to vibrate on that same frequency.

Don't get me wrong, I love humour. But humour is but a tool, just a tiny part of Love. It's great in helping one access a frequency of love. But it can also be used in condescending and negative ways. There are many degrees, fragments, roots and causes to every thing on this list. None of these things are set in stone and should not be labeled as if they are.

psychoslice
16-02-2013, 06:47 AM
I score every single number on there because I am much more than just a label.

You don't take this seriously do you? Energy cannot be measured in disorganized labels of character defects. This list is faulty, in a spiritual and even a psychological stand point/ perspective, for example the lowest vibrating frequency closely related to a human "emotion" is fear, which is also a known cause for all other negative emotions in psychology as well.
None of these defects exist on their own, they all have underlying cause and roots. For example, if someone scores a 120 - for having a craving, perhaps because they are an addict - they will also score, every other number on that page, high and low because it all relates, a person does not consist of one label, people are complex in nature.

We've established a spiritual journey changes considerably on a regular basis, which should also establish there is no need for a scoring system? Just because a person is experiencing resentment does not mean they are vibrating on a lower frequency - in fact, it could mean they are ascending higher into enlightenment and are in a higher growth of transmutation...

I agree with you, I don't label myself either.

Squatchit
16-02-2013, 11:38 AM
Go Squatchie xD
:D :hug: ........

runningwithbutterflies
17-02-2013, 10:03 PM
I don't understand how this list of defining traits is supposed to be used...or even useful...today I have been feeling really emotional, and generally in the 50-80 zone, but what does that prove about me? That I'm human? :dontknow: :laughing6:

shadedragon
17-02-2013, 10:39 PM
Hmm..
I think this list is to be used almost on a constant, like a check up on how we're doing, like a tool to help us stay mindful of how we act, think, and be. When we rate ourselves, it's for the moment. Numbers play to our perfectionist side- to strive for the best. When we score ourselves low, we become inclined to raise that number, and helps us locate and strive towards the level we want to reach. For instance, when I wanted to reach that stage of being unconditional, I focused on when I was below that level, recognized it, and shifted my focus, like correcting a bad habit. Here I think is a useful tool for doing something similar or the same, we set our sights and then can use this as a scale to determine "how we're doing" in the moment. It helps us catch the less than optimal moments and transform them.
Funny though I think it's a tool we all use, just in different words, and for some, this one could potentially be more effective, which is why it's offered up in the book.

shadedragon
17-02-2013, 10:42 PM
However in the moment, I'd put myself around 600 :wink:

Anandini.Devotee
18-02-2013, 03:00 AM
It's good to see these vibrations bc it puts into perspective how we fall and rise

Anandini.Devotee
18-02-2013, 03:01 AM
And how your vibrations change according to your feelings

dionysus9412
18-02-2013, 03:02 AM
30 and 1000 and everything in between.

Ravens_Light
19-02-2013, 08:50 PM
I'm at 530 and at times, drifting into and out of 540 and 550. Yet, always striving to 'be' my highest self. :)