PDA

View Full Version : when you grow, they grow ??

Dharma Employee
15-10-2010, 08:58 AM
sure i read this somewhere and that its corresponded to twin flame relationships, rather than soul mates but is it always true

I know the traditional adage of the highest truth for you becomes the highest serving truth for someone else when you come from your god space/ comeplete self but wondered given the nature of what these situations can bring up, whether the mutal growth thing really applies even though it may be related to karma, and you working out your stuff incrementally on each side

thougts ??

miss_believed
01-08-2011, 02:33 PM
sure i read this somewhere and that its corresponded to twin flame relationships, rather than soul mates but is it always true

I know the traditional adage of the highest truth for you becomes the highest serving truth for someone else when you come from your god space/ comeplete self but wondered given the nature of what these situations can bring up, whether the mutal growth thing really applies even though it may be related to karma, and you working out your stuff incrementally on each side

thougts ??

THIS is exactly what i want to know the answer to, seems noone answered you before!?

Dharma Employee
01-08-2011, 03:10 PM
well I would speculate that as my post count indicates an ocd fixation of saying the same thing over and over again in multipe threads, people thought what can we say, that have not already answered in another thread, I went into meltdown last year and saw my life, get turned upside down, see it somewhat differently now, though, thank god

miss_believed
01-08-2011, 03:11 PM
it;s because as evidenced frommy post count, I went into meltdown last year and saw my life, get turned upside down, see it somewhat differently now, though, thank god

so how do you see htis?
im sorry ou had to go through that i think we all have on here to some level. its a rocky ride.xx

Dharma Employee
01-08-2011, 03:23 PM
deleted !!!

miss_believed
01-08-2011, 03:26 PM
deleted !!!
lol ok, well i think tis a really important question i was looking to ask the same myself so, sorry if i offended you.

Dharma Employee
01-08-2011, 07:13 PM
it wasn't that, i tried posting my sarcastic humourous take on the experience for you and it would not post it as it was quite long and my original version has a fewswear words, which upset the mods here, so just say if you check my post list and look for the first post in a thread titled

A different take on the profound beauty of this experience:call oprah

if i can help, miss, would be glad to, I must say, I am in quite a different place about it all, to how I was last year, hence why I hardly post here anymore

Dharma Employee
01-08-2011, 07:14 PM
have you see steve gunns site by the way miss

those first 10 articles really made sense to me last year

miss_believed
01-08-2011, 10:03 PM
no but i heard his name mentioned before? do you have a linK? :)

miss_believed
01-08-2011, 10:06 PM
it wasn't that, i tried posting my sarcastic humourous take on the experience for you and it would not post it as it was quite long and my original version has a fewswear words, which upset the mods here, so just say if you check my post list and look for the first post in a thread titled

A different take on the profound beauty of this experience:call oprah

if i can help, miss, would be glad to, I must say, I am in quite a different place about it all, to how I was last year, hence why I hardly post here anymore

where are you at now i think we change a lot! through it. lol

twinwonder7
01-08-2011, 11:32 PM
I've wondered if the times when I suddenly start crying or get down (in relation to TF, not in general) have something to do with where they are at. Like, I'm fine most of the time and then I'll hit a rough patch, and it doesn't seem anything changed on my end. I'd like to believe the same is true for the good stuff.

miss_believed
01-08-2011, 11:36 PM
I've wondered if the times when I suddenly start crying or get down (in relation to TF, not in general) have something to do with where they are at. Like, I'm fine most of the time and then I'll hit a rough patch, and it doesn't seem anything changed on my end. I'd like to believe the same is true for the good stuff.

oh gosh yeah agree with this hundred percent but your q is still important is this because really you havnt changed, if you become totally whole and complete at one with yourself etc does the other person automatically?

oh my i found this board today and i have totally rinsed it! my names on every post, so long retouching!

its a cool board though it all makes sense and its great to share experiences and thoughts!

Dharma Employee
02-08-2011, 07:13 AM
at work, so can't supply a link but google, steve gunn, and you will get his site, go to article andex and try the first 10 articles

he wrote a book all about it(it happened to him) and he does readings of what is going on

he helped me understand it all much better

Buttercup
02-08-2011, 01:29 PM
oh gosh yeah agree with this hundred percent but your q is still important is this because really you havnt changed, if you become totally whole and complete at one with yourself etc does the other person automatically?

I don't think there's anything automatic about it, but there's definitely a reciprocal nature to the growth a person's 'twin' experiences.

I know that my spiritual awakenings have helped my twin to be become much more open and questioning, and his gaining of strength and clarity have helped me to be as mentally healthy and strong as I am now. We both went through very dark nights of the soul before reconnecting and were both absolutely at rock bottom. The work we did seperately was like hands finding each other in a dark cave and pulling each other towards the light, but both of us still had to use our own legs to walk there. Am I rambling? lol!

We own have our own work to do and our own growth to acheive, you can't force someone into changing (unfortunately! hehe). But absolutely, the more you grow the more it will benefit your twin :smile:

Dharma Employee
02-08-2011, 07:59 PM
miss, one thing, i would say to you is in imho, the word twin is misused somewhat

miss_believed
02-08-2011, 09:08 PM
I don't think there's anything automatic about it, but there's definitely a reciprocal nature to the growth a person's 'twin' experiences.

I know that my spiritual awakenings have helped my twin to be become much more open and questioning, and his gaining of strength and clarity have helped me to be as mentally healthy and strong as I am now. We both went through very dark nights of the soul before reconnecting and were both absolutely at rock bottom. The work we did seperately was like hands finding each other in a dark cave and pulling each other towards the light, but both of us still had to use our own legs to walk there. Am I rambling? lol!

We own have our own work to do and our own growth to acheive, you can't force someone into changing (unfortunately! hehe). But absolutely, the more you grow the more it will benefit your twin :smile:

this sounds scarily accurate to what i thinks going on here, i think you wrote this really well makes a lot of sense :)

miss_believed
02-08-2011, 09:13 PM
at work, so can't supply a link but google, steve gunn, and you will get his site, go to article andex and try the first 10 articles

he wrote a book all about it(it happened to him) and he does readings of what is going on

he helped me understand it all much better

you had a reading>? did he actually read for you properly ive had a few readings only literally since meeting ts, never had one before but since it was the only way to get some perspective and stop me going crazy i actually dont regret any, i think they helped my sanity!

Dharma Employee
03-08-2011, 07:16 AM
I did

I don't want to disrespect, his confidentiality agreement but he is the best, there is

everything he said, confirmed what I had already sensed to some degree but distrusted and wasn't sure

He helped me clarify what was going on