PDA

View Full Version : Life with a Spiritual Dodo Bird....

Lynn
26-01-2013, 08:59 PM
Hello

I live with a Spiritual Dodo Bird at times. The kids know well when the energy around me says its a no fly zone I wish the mate would open just a wee tiny bit to see that there. Think that after 31 year's with him he would get that if I take the time to move the computer from the room to another room I am dealing with something an let me be. No lol "What is for dinner tonight" was his so burning question as he might be heading to the store. :cussing:

I have more that I have taken on in the work I do and he is like having a toddler around, following me here and there or a puppy ( he has the fur for that one ).

Its not easy to balance the energies in the home....and its made worse when one does not get that space. Does anyone else deal with this ???

Lynn

silent whisper
26-01-2013, 10:48 PM
yes..I get it..

As a senstive, empath and introvert..(of course just tossing out some of my more sensitive need spaces).there are some aspects of my nature that require me to work in a space alone, interruptions often interrupt my flow of connection to what I am doing. Those moments where my family interrupt I have learned to be in flow with them as one with my space. Initially learning to adjust everyone in balance required some tough love, patience and often understanding of all in the family need space. Understanding what I needed and what others need in that space when interruptions happen opened me to see what I was holding in me that needed to be addressed. Once I understood the whole picture of all in the mix...a balanced space then began to awaken...for all including myself.

IsleWalker
27-01-2013, 03:15 AM
Lynn,

You crack me up! Somehow, it encourages me that you go through this too!

Yes, of course. Mine isn't child-like except in being unaware sometimes. Like after 20 years in the house and he puts the dishes away, he still doesn't know where they go, puts things where other things belong. But I know I bug him too.

At first I thought you were gonna say that hubby doesn't "get" your spiritual stuff--and I can definitely relate to that.

After all this time and he having had an experience while he first quit drinking and was very depressed, that a yellow energy flowed over him in his bed.

Now with that you'd think--ah, he has the idea. He's thought about it some since there (25+ years ago). But I brought up energy work and reiki and he said he doesn't believe in "all that energy stuff". I was so disappointed!

You just need to go hide out for a while in your cloud/island location! Everyone will take care of themselves for a few hours! He may even learn to make himself a sandwich!

Lora

Nameless
27-01-2013, 03:25 AM
Yeah, I totally relate to not having quiet time. My kids are grown but still living with us, and we can't put them to bed at 8:00 anymore, so we go to bed at 8:00 instead LOL! We also wake up between 4:00 and 4:30 so we can have coffee and some quiet. So we all share the house, just at different times!

Hope you find some space - or the weather changes soon.

Lynn
27-01-2013, 03:26 AM
Hello

I so knew I was not alone....

I have the supports "sort of" as I run a Non Profit Metaphysical Socieity he has to get on with some of the "out there" ( as he puts it ) people. Goes to me at times come on Lynn just admit it they are "nut jobs" but I never do we all have our paths to walk.

I too thought with the path mine went on of clearing addictions ext he would get some sort of Spiriutal Back Bone in him....complains of pain yet won't let me Reiki him....HMMM suffer away there dear suffer away.

I do get away from time to time...but me being a Medium I am not alone in doing that lol.....

Now I got that dang nabbit song "This Little Light of Mine" running through the brain as its on the agenda for tomorrows song....

Oh well off to shine me light where light never should shine...and get him to take the wash upstairs....

Lynn

IsleWalker
27-01-2013, 03:31 AM
Oh well off to shine me light where light never should shine...and get him to take the wash upstairs....

Lynn

Amen, Sista!:D

Gregatha
27-01-2013, 03:39 AM
At least he helps to keep you grounded.:D

Mr Interesting
27-01-2013, 07:52 AM
I've never been worried about being interupted... I either carry on with what I'm doing or stop and let people in after all they took the time and effort to show up so it behoves me to welcome then.

But then again I've been doing things, like drawing or writing or thinking out ideas, making stuff, since I was a kid so it was never really my space to start with and I've learned from long experience that when people arrive theres always a part they need to play. And because I've always been this way I can always be this way again later after people have gone or I've helped them with what they ask for.

When you give time you get time... hard learned but a bonus when you get there.

Greenslade
27-01-2013, 08:17 AM
HelloI live with a Spiritual Dodo Bird at times.

Are you missing something here, perhaps? Are we not Spirit on a human Journey?

We have our own Spirituality, we have our beliefs and come into these forums - we do what we as Spiritual people do. I don't make a distinction between Spiritual and non-Spiritual - it's all Spiritual. That way I don't have to balance the energies and it's much better to let them do what energies do best - flow. None of us is an island and our Spirituality has to relate to the rest of the 'real world', that's when the fun really starts. So while your head is in 'Spiritual Lala Land' :-) would something to ground you not be useful?

Lynn
27-01-2013, 03:30 PM
Hello

We are all on a journey yes, and the mate's journey I feel is to be a puppy that never really learns fully to piddle on the paper, in that I still care for him. His path in this life is to walk in EGO and to learn that lessons there. I embrace that fully.

Something to keep me grounded lol that would be him.....and the house and kids.

I do let things flow....for the most part, of late I have found more for me to do, and he has not found more for him to do. He needs a hobby.

I need to just go to a room and shut the door to the World maybe more at times.

Lynn

Kaere
27-01-2013, 04:55 PM
Aw Lynn... he loves you.

It's frustrating when you want (and need) to be alone and it seems there's just interruption after interruption. Meditation needs that quiet alone space, lots of spirit work does. I get that.