PDA

View Full Version : Full Moon!

Loving Meena
26-01-2013, 05:49 PM
I have always been drawn to the moon and its wonderful phases and glow in the night and day skies. I usually place my crystals out in the moonlight to charge but tonight will be cloudy :icon_frown:

What are your plans for the full moon? Does anyone have a ritual they would like to share? Ceremonies? or maybe just meditating in the moonlight?

Peace to all :smile:

Lynn
27-01-2013, 04:46 AM
Hello

I am going to a crystal bowl and native drum meditaiton tomorrow night in a haunted old house.

As for a ceremony hmmm boy of boy at one time I was a naught little girl....now its only the Light Magics....and we too will have clouds and maybe snow.

Lynn

Mr.Whitmore
27-01-2013, 05:14 AM
Full moon over the water....

http://s12.postimage.org/byiqx5rh9/moon_shot_with_orbs.jpg

Lynn
27-01-2013, 05:21 AM
Hello

Oh I have a "orb" Moon shot aswell. LOVe the energy of the Moon.

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/75009_3651220739422_2147262578_n.jpg

Mr.Whitmore
27-01-2013, 05:27 AM
cool.....much bigger than mine

Saggi
27-01-2013, 07:43 AM
I have always been drawn to the moon and its wonderful phases and glow in the night and day skies. I usually place my crystals out in the moonlight to charge but tonight will be cloudy :icon_frown:

What are your plans for the full moon? Does anyone have a ritual they would like to share? Ceremonies? or maybe just meditating in the moonlight?

Peace to all :smile:

Supposing the Full Moon energy is super strong this month and the clouds are in fact a mutual protective covering,,,

I generally enjoy the company of the man in the moon on my way to work

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Belle
27-01-2013, 05:34 PM
The first full moon of the new year tonight, I have an app on my phone which tells me exactly when that will be according to when I am. Given that it's about 4am - I won't be out to drink in the energy - sorry - but my crystals will be drawing up the energy of this moon from a sacred space in my home.

Happy moon everyone, may you be refreshed by it's energy.