PDA

View Full Version : Reiki 1 - Self Healing Experiences

Free_Spirit1983
23-01-2013, 12:43 PM
I thought I'd start a thread about reiki level 1 and the 21 self healing process and peoples experiences and thoughts..

I had my reiki 1 attunements and began my self healing 4 days ago and to be honest I've felt very little physically.

I do feel an "energy" radiating from the palms of my hands with a warm sensation but I'm not convinced that I couldn't do this before my attunement by focusing my chi to those points..

So I was wondering is anyone else has had a similar experience (or lack of) with reiki and what the results were over time, whether this developed with practice and experience

Thanks!

sunny shine
24-01-2013, 11:18 AM
I thought I'd start a thread about reiki level 1 and the 21 self healing process and peoples experiences and thoughts..

I had my reiki 1 attunements and began my self healing 4 days ago and to be honest I've felt very little physically.

I do feel an "energy" radiating from the palms of my hands with a warm sensation but I'm not convinced that I couldn't do this before my attunement by focusing my chi to those points..

So I was wondering is anyone else has had a similar experience (or lack of) with reiki and what the results were over time, whether this developed with practice and experience

Thanks!

Reiki works irrespective of your beliefs, you will see its getting more effective when you set your intentions right.......Intention is everything!

Free_Spirit1983
24-01-2013, 12:29 PM
Yeh definitely, my intentions are always for the greater good - we'll see how things go, it's still early days!

thanks for the response

much love

Golden Angel
27-01-2013, 05:05 PM
Hi free spirit good to hear you have taken level one attunement in reiki, i hope the 21 day detox is going well. I am level 2 attuned, and i remember when i took level one i did not feel much when self healing, just warm hand's however when ever i placed my hands on my third eye and neck i saw this deep blue beautiful radiating colour.

Enjoy ;)
Love GA x

Free_Spirit1983
29-01-2013, 12:54 PM
Thanks Golden Angel..

It's not going too bad - I've been really ill for the last 3 or 4 days, fever, migranes, sickness, aching etc.. Then had all kinds of emotions coming up that needed to be released, it's been a rollercoaster! Had a shamanic healing last night from my wife and got rid of a lot of it, better now!!

Funny you should say that, I've had the colours but I get them during meditation anyway so didn't think too much of it.. One thing I have noticed is when I place my hands around my third eye, eyes, face, I get a surge of energy under the skin, feels a little bit like static, eyes flicker etc.. I also get the heat / energy when moving my hands over the skin..

Would you say you felt more after level 2 or was it just a case of getting used to the work and tuning in to the energy?

MYFIGO
30-01-2013, 01:02 AM
I've only had level one... and felt about what you describe.

I do basic Reiki in distant healing to bring positive energy in and send negative energy away. I can see and feel that it is very powerful. I've had some very interesting experiences.

I would encourage you to have great faith that it is working. It seems to me the more you believe in it, the more powerful it is.

Golden Angel
30-01-2013, 09:17 PM
Thanks Golden Angel..

It's not going too bad - I've been really ill for the last 3 or 4 days, fever, migranes, sickness, aching etc.. Then had all kinds of emotions coming up that needed to be released, it's been a rollercoaster! Had a shamanic healing last night from my wife and got rid of a lot of it, better now!!

Funny you should say that, I've had the colours but I get them during meditation anyway so didn't think too much of it.. One thing I have noticed is when I place my hands around my third eye, eyes, face, I get a surge of energy under the skin, feels a little bit like static, eyes flicker etc.. I also get the heat / energy when moving my hands over the skin..

Would you say you felt more after level 2 or was it just a case of getting used to the work and tuning in to the energy?

Hi Free spirit, glad to hear you have rid most of the toxins and as you say needed to be released, everyone responds differently to the detox, luckily i never felt much apart from a runny nose, and a little emotional on level one, level two i did not have much problems either, just make sure you drink plenty of water.
Im sure the shamanic healing will have helped too. I too see lots of colour's when i meditate. It sounds like your energies are building feeling static sensations etc.

To be honest after doing level 2 i did not feel much at all especially when self healing, i sent more distant healing and then i noticed more when doing hand's on healing the heat and energy, i sent my sister half an hour's reiki treatment distant for her to recieve when she needed it and she said that she felt like hot ache sensations in her hands and feet and tingling sensations, she said she came around exactly half an hour later as if feeling the treatment coming to an end. She said it felt different from my level one.
Love GA ;) x

Golden Angel
30-01-2013, 09:19 PM
I've only had level one... and felt about what you describe.

I do basic Reiki in distant healing to bring positive energy in and send negative energy away. I can see and feel that it is very powerful. I've had some very interesting experiences.

I would encourage you to have great faith that it is working. It seems to me the more you believe in it, the more powerful it is.

Hi Myfigo, i agree in having faith in reiki, just believe and let it flow, it is all about intention and that is powerful in itself ;)
Love GA x

B_Tarot
09-02-2013, 05:38 PM
I've just re-started my self healing practice two days ago, after a number of months since doing level one. I feel so poorly! I felt poorly when I started doing my 21 days too. I've come on here and found a number of threads including this one about feeling unwell, so its good to see I'm not alone. I'm curious about the origin of these symptoms, but I know its not necessary for me to figure that out so I will just let it happen.

Golden Angel
09-02-2013, 10:40 PM
Hi B Tarot, im sorry to hear you are not having nice side effects from your 21 self heal and detox, keep going with the self healing and drink plenty of water to flush out the toxins from your body.
Everyone is different to the symptoms when self healing, if you are concerned then get intouch with your reiki master and im sure they will help, support and guide you.
I hope this helps ;)
Love GA x

B_Tarot
10-02-2013, 11:13 AM
Thanks v much Golden Angel, that does help. I've not been having enough water so today's goal is drink as much water as I can! It makes me wonder what IS all this **** that's coming out, where's it been and why have I held onto it! Lol. But as I said before I will just let it happen, I will persevere, this morning I woke up with a stinging headache and the reiki helped to soothe it so that's good!