PDA

View Full Version : Healing from hives

Tccbeliever
21-01-2013, 02:26 PM
Hi To All,

I have been experiencing chronic hives for almost two years. At first they were excruciating but now I am learning to cope. Doctors have no answers. Interested in any advice and would appreciate any and all prayers for healing. Thank you and God bless!

Berry
22-01-2013, 12:25 AM
Hi and welcome!

I'm sorry you are experiencing chronic hives.

Are you taking any medications? Has your diet changed? Is it possible to develop new food allergies? Any changes in in life right now?

The most common causes are medications, food, insect bites, and stings. Other causes are heat exertion, emotional stress, and other health issues or factors, mainly in premenopausal women.

My son gets hives easily. It started with eczema, dog and cat allergies, and asthma. Basically when his immune system is weakend, he'll get hives easily. I discovered that drinks with dyes, fried foods, anything with preservatives will set off a reaction. Even rolling in the grass will give him hives sometimes. So I keep Claritin handy and I try to give him healthy foods only but I don't deprive him if he has cravings for outside foods.

Do you keep logs of when you get hives and what you've eaten or experiences during that time? It may help pinpoint the cause.

I wish you well. You are in my prayers.

Lucid68
22-01-2013, 12:46 AM
I do know that lactose intolerance can bring about hives ... just a thought !

Mr Interesting
23-01-2013, 09:09 PM
I go to a website that defines spiritual causes for such things and though Hives aren't covered we can kinda come up with a general idea of what they are and represent.

The skin is about protection so having eruptions on the skin are possible about ideas and thoughts that aren't met with approval from outside, I'm just making this up as I go along you understand, so the ideas or feelings are gestated within ones life, within ones body, but when the reach the surface, for outward approval, they have undergone a change and are almost rebellious, possibly defying approval,,,,?

This is the website. (http://ourspiritualnutrition.com/is05.htm)

So read through around and about the ideas presented then go and find your own interpretation possibly through insights within meditation or whatever way you discover such things. I had reasonably bad shingles but hardly ever get them anymore and when I do I notice the onset much earlier and so it hardly even appears before it's gone again. This is the same with back pain and colds and whatever I used to get through ignorance. in not accepting or even believing that the fault lies within, where now I take responsibility for all that ails me as something I've brought to myself to understand myself better.

Also look to where on the body the hives occur as this too will give an idication of what the underlying ideas are that need balancing.

If and when I do get shingles they happen most in my lower right arm on the outside which indicates stress and worry about my chosen way to rationalise the manipulation of my direction in life specifically about how that affects others.

Good luck and happy hunting!