PDA

View Full Version : The healing spirit made me sick?

OverlordPaws
17-01-2013, 06:31 AM
So I created a power circle with the symbol of a white bloody rose in my room.
I made sure it was extra powerful (I like hard stuff) and when I finished I meditated in the center of it asking for a healing spirit to cure my back problems. (I have spina bifida which is a born-with thing.)
I showed the spirit where I needed healing (center of torso and head, my whole back) and the next day my temperature was 37.1 in the morning and later 37.4 I don't even feel like I usually feel when I'm sick at these temperatures.

Could a healing spirit act this way? Any experiences inviting a healing spirit in your own bodies?

PS. I made the circle to "generate" energy for me and left a soulbind for the night as I was sleeping next to it, but then forgot to unbind in the morning when I left.

Albalida
17-01-2013, 06:46 AM
Sometimes it gets worse before it gets better.

Other times, what you call for isn't what comes to answer.

mom
17-01-2013, 07:41 AM
I don't know about what you did- no experience or understanding in that. But I do know that with some alternative healing methods that are spiritual, your body can become I'll (even vomitting) to release the built up toxins. It could be a good sign... However it sounds like a scary thing you did! I'm not sure I would trust such an open invitation to turn out how I'd want.

OverlordPaws
18-01-2013, 12:18 PM
I woke up this morning (2 days after what I did) and felt a weird heavy energy inside of myself, it was no longer the "nice lazy feeling" but a feeling that I could actually easily get up with. My back doesn't hurt that much anymore and I don't feel sick in any way anymore, my mind is clearing up as well.

I'll post later after I go to a doctor about my back.

wstein
19-01-2013, 03:09 AM
Perhaps, despite what you have been told, not all 'healing' energies are compatible with everyone.

Also your body has become accustomed to your spine being a certain way. Any major changes good or bad upset the historical balance.

There exists another possibility, if you were not careful when you opened up to the healing spirit, another spirit may have also entered.

The last possibility is less pleasant, perhaps there is a reason for your spine to be as it is.