PDA

View Full Version : Black tourmailine.

wakingup
13-10-2010, 05:42 PM
I have a friend with a serious form of neck cancer.He has been through chemo, radiotherapy and a very big op but its still there. He has more or less given up on the conventional route and is calling over Monday.Anyway,I have a black tourmaline necklace and was thinking that it may do him no harm to wear it, whilst under no illusions that this is going to realistically help the issue but thought it might strengthen his immune system and maybe even draw out any negativity. Is it safe to wear this near where he has been operated on not too long ago.thanks.

cweiters
13-10-2010, 06:15 PM
Black Tourmaline is a wonderful protective crystal.

Lapis is excellent for healing.

Love to all...

Roselove
13-10-2010, 07:00 PM
I'm not sure, i just wanted to reccomend he see a shamanic healer or try vibrational therapy.. look into metaphysical causes.. reishi mushroom has been shown to heal cancer.

Adrienne
14-10-2010, 12:11 AM
hi wakingup,

I am not sure on the crystals, but am sending some healing prayers for your friend.

Perhaps you would like to also post under the Healing section for your friend so that others may send healing to him
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=120

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Spiritlite
14-10-2010, 04:44 PM
I think Tourmaline is a very protective stone (especially black) and also grounds a person very well. Are you looking for a type of stone to help his healing? What do you want a stone to do for him? Let us know maybe we can give suggestions. My gut feeling says maybe a clear quartz to help him too but he'd have to pick it out so that he can get the right quartz for his right energy.
Spiritlite

wakingup
15-10-2010, 03:26 AM
Thank you guys. He's not really interested in crystals but is starting work with a distance healer I know on Monday.Its pretty far gone though and mainstream docs have given up on him BUT he did a reading with a well known local psychic a few days ago who told him he had quiet a few years left yet so despite the odds looking stacked against him.....maybe a way will yet be made! Anyway,because its in his neck and I have a black tourmaline necklace I did some googles the other day and saw it helps a weakened immune system which he needs and i am 90% sure that I saw it can help cancers too but have relooked and looked and can't find where I read(or imagined!) that.Also the fact that it draws negative energy out....Is there any way that would draw the energy behind the cancer out? And I am not realistically expecting this to help him but its no great load to wear if it wouldn't do him any harm over being operated on his neck a few weeks ago?